What we know about Melbourne

streamable.com/t529v
streamable.com/t0m5q

Photo is driver, videos is the other man they arrested. Cops says when they got him he was "he was fucking humming away some shit" which is likely Quran verse or nasheed.
They didn't brake and the car doesn't appear to have any weapons in the front seats.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VictoriaPolice/status/943758111466070016
streamable.com/t529v
streamable.com/t0m5q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/VictoriaPolice/status/943758111466070016 Police Press report, they believe it is a deliberate act.

the cops have yet to rule out terrorism
>so it is terrorism confirmed

Probably won't get anything from this as well but, bump

Get rekt fags

Just kidding. F

apparently a bunch of citizens pulled him out of the car before the cops got there

News reports say a police officer at the scene said it was a terror attack.
Generally in scenarios like this, letting the public know such details is not preferable, and professional law enforcement officers know this, so this leads me to conclude that it is likely a professional wouldn't let this slip without him actually being fairly sure.

That is to say, should we believe what papers say?

Well, our papers are so cucked, I'm surprised it was even mentioned.

I read it on The Age website.

did something happen in frankston?

I was the user posting this in the ABC Facebook stream:

>WHO IS USING "LAUGH" AND "LOVE" EMOJI TO THIS NEWS??? LET'S TAKE A LOOK: Hadi Ahmad, Hamed Hamed, Fouad-Elias David Abi-Esber, Dhanjit Prasad, Syed Sibtain Zaidi, Ahmed Abou-eid, Ahmed Ashraf. LOOK FOR YOURSELF. DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA.

Just got banned and I can't post anymore. Can someone keep posting this in the chat??? I would but don't have another Facebook account.

stream is here:
facebook com/abcnews.au/videos/10157824174174988/

We know nothing! It's a peaceful celebration you evil Nazi racist bigot!

>he has a kekbook

No user, you stupid boi! This is cuckborne they deserve everything they fucking get whether that is rape, death or pozz.

>not keeping an eye on what the enemy is doing
sun tzu 101 my friend

Any videos yet, please anons?
I'm late to the party

oh my god he's not kidding

I like the comments, people are getting WOKE

He's not, disturbingly, not surprising at all.

No, Aussies don't want to wake up, they've lazy cunts.

He is not wearing shoes
>caveman confirmed

your women are so blue pilled its absolutely disgusting.
>'maybe he had a heart attack'

slap your bitches into shape.

If the joooss leave Israel, I promis we will stop.

>fckR
yep sounds about right

fuck off scumbag

Gas bottle explosion. Nothing to see.

link?

Maybe it was a mentally unstable lone wolf with no ties to Islam?

I cannot express how much I hate sandniggers.

FUUuUUUUIiCk!!!!

Every single one of the scum fucks that knew the faggots who did this must be deported.

The mosque these faggots pray at needs to be closed down.

All of these faggots family must be deported.

Finally these faggots need to be tied to a post in the center of town so we can spit on them.

I've also seen it said that the white shirt guy on the ground was the driver, in which case the police slapping him around to wake him up could tie into the 'drunk driver' theory. Probably not tho

you won't stop. I've seen Lebo families kids, grandparents and all, fighting their first cousins in the driveway with fence palings, all over a box of damaged fruit and veg
And as far as izrayle's concerned, how come you never lay a finger on kikes living a few kilometres from you? You're full of it

burn mosques
burn them all

whats a little jailtime?

Malcolm just smiles
Brandis is heading off to a life of do nothing in London. All the pollies get their knickers in a twist if you dare to protest against the muzzie and other parasites. Those parasitical groups form a valuable voting-bloc and they know it. No politician will harm their speshul relationship with the parasites. Instead, they'll just jail Aussies for having an opinion

Looks like an Arabic Hipster!

What could be the motive? This is such a mystery?!?

>streamable.com/t529v
>streamable.com/t0m5q
few hours ago some cunt goes he was there when it happened and says they were white. i take the bait. i check the news they mention red and black keked shirt - im thinking cunts tripping on ice.
come here to see details and it is goddamn poos/pakis, same shit different packaging. bretty cool innit.

kiwis mate, trying to start a conflict, we never took them seriously ...until now

Come on , dont be islamphobes.

Is that Bunty King?

We can only hope.

Seriously, that shit is why I'm single. Every time I talk to one of them and they say something like that it makes me furious. They're dense as bricks.