Do you think you will get to experience the nigger-free life in your lifetime?

Do you think you will get to experience the nigger-free life in your lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're feeling suicidal, yes.

What do you mean?

Probably referring to the afterlife. Heaven may have blacks, but it WILL be a nigger free zone.

Yeah, when I was a lot younger there was no African in Australia or at least where I lived

i wish, it's too late now to even consider it.

you probably could now if you visited a country like Poland or somewhere else in eastern Europe

I already do.

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but it may never come. There will probably be nigger for at least 40 more years. Maybe they’ll be segregated areas though

Yes, based on current trends in the growth of White Identity.

animals dont go to heaven though

I had it. It was glorious
Genuinely sorry for those of you who'll never know how sublime it was

you already lost and you know it.

If you don't then explain how you plan to get rid of us niggers.

Turn the shitskins on each other and then move in post disease and race war.

It worked for colonialism, just inagine what would happen if even a few pro smaller white countries stuck around and arm up with nukes so they could be untouchable and then arm the remaining white population for a pushback block by block with lebensraum and genetic engineering making up for the population replacement

Sure buddy

How do you plan to make it happen when jews run your governments as you like to repeat over and over

There will never be a "white country/ethnostate" no more. Face it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco

>Revolutions and penal colonies(gulags) do not exist

>Come on
>Britain invented concentration camps
>Come on step up

I'm already experiencing it.
Feels good.

I did once, while teaching English out in rural China. Very high-trust society, nice people.

If you commit suicide, you're sent to Hell and it's full of niggers, so no

No

I live in a 90% whyte locale, with 90% whyte neighbors and only interact with whyte people of northern european descent. if i want to see niggers i got to the nigger locales. im very sorry your idiot ancestors brought them over here because you’re too lazy to care about doing your own labor or inventive and ingenious enough to invest in mechanized labor. too bad. but they say most whyte southerners are basically niggers themselves, so im confused as to why you want your spiritual cousins to leave.

>he thinks somehow some countries will allow a white country to have a nuclear weapon built from magic obtained uranium

They will wait until you gather (if they let you gather) and wipe you out clean

the reason you aren't an open racist in public is because the majority of the people would hate you and you know it

Also i'm not anglo so nice pic

Kek they put a little kilt on him!

Keep living the dream, user. One day we'll join you, God willing.

>Do you think you will get to experience the nigger-free life in your lifetime?
Verified that there are NO niggers within 45 miles in any direction from me.
I'm sure there are thousands of anons with better stats, but it works for me.
>Motion detector shits itself at 1:36am
>NIGGER DETECTED
>stretch, scratch balls, check whiskey stash
>Open door with 12Ga, after lacing boots
>shoot at teeth running innawoods
>FUCK. Now I have to go out tomorrow and shoot the survivors. AGAIN.
Fucking niggers.

I'm 34, never seen a nigger in my life.

If anyone in America thinks they will see that they are delusional all our media does is worship and show nigger bullshit 24/7 on TV whether it’s sports ball, rap music, or movies. How the average goy can’t pick up what’s obviously being pushed on them and how over represented they are in media when they only make up 13% of the population(with the smallest purchasing power so it makes no sense why they would pander to them) is beyond me.

wild somalian "refugee" appears

it is a actual rule in advertising that if you have 3 people in a photo, one of them has to be a minority. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. It's a good starting red pill for people that they are being manipulated all the time.
the next red pill is that this doesn't make financial sense, so what could be the real motivation.