Urara

Why is Koume such a fatty?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/urarameiro/status/836523342794375168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she tried to make her belly appealing to Chiya, but it backfired. So Chiya only loves Kon now.

Is this yuri?

Because she is my waifu and i keep her in the ideal shape

because she's a sweet girl who is eating too many sweets

No

Yes. Koume loves the witch and the two guards love their captain and you can ship Chiya and Kon if you put your goggles on.

She's not fat, she healthy.

I dunno, look at how easily that pudge stretches.

Koume is fat and flat

No that's Koume

Too many sweets not enough parental supervision. She seems to love the sweets, probably has a nice amount of money from her parents too. So she's eating what she can.

I want to impregnate Kon

Fat yes, flat no.

You're going to have to wait your turn.

You don't really need goggles for Chiya and Kon after this much consensual licking.

But it's always Chiya's turn and she won't let go ever.

WHERE IS LOLIHOUSE?

It says push up right there.

Can someone just poke a belly button already? This show is such a tease.

I still wouldn't say she's flat. Just smaller than she wants to be, which makes sense given how she sees beauty.

Nono is true flat.

Both of them have the most delicious chests in the show.

Koume poked something on Kon, but it wasn't shown. Pretend it was that.

I'll try - so close yet so far every-time - though alas, 5ish episodes remaining, right?

Preview for the next episode:
twitter.com/urarameiro/status/836523342794375168

It seems it will have some KoumexNono.

We get a little of that every episode.

>KoumexNono
I'm ready for this

Nono>Koume>Saku>Chiya>Kon>Nina

Marie is finished!

And people say this isn't a harem.

Am I the only one that feels super guilty watching this anime?

In the sense that I WANT to like it. The girls are cute, the music is great and the stories are fun but I know in the end it's not gonna get anywhere. It's just cute girls doing cute things and for some reason I wanted it to be more than that.

i feel pretty impressed by how vapid it is even by CGDCT standards. im not sure i would use the word guilty.

maybe it does have something to do with how much the setting implies that theres some kind of plot depth and fictional universe of urara town thats waiting to be uncovered, but never actually is. but by general anime standards i cant be too critical of what the series is doing.

She should stop pleasing old hags for candy.

why should i feel guilty? this is exactly what i signed up for.

the whole point of the setting is that it's a far eastern version of what tvtropes calls "medieval stasis". it's calm and relaxing, and the story is primarily about the characters' relationships, not about some external macguffin they are chasing.

She can always join.

Would Chiya seduce Marie or the other way around?

My two favorite girls getting an episode?
Fucking hyped.

Looks good.

Nono is shit

I didn't like the witch.

If you compare them you can see clearly which of the pairings are just friends and which one is more than that.

In every thread you can also clearly see anons who want to create arguments that don't need to happen.

Arguments that don't need to happen is what Sup Forums is based on.

Says you.
She's my favorite though.

Why?

Saku-taichou is really cute!

For once my favorite pairing is canon and not just my pathetic lonely delusion

You're in luck because every pairing involving Chiya is canon.

Kon cannot satisfy the chiya.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Ded

Nina a shit.

Kon > Koume > Chiya > Saku > Nono > Nina

Disgusting bisluts.

Chiya>Kon=Koume>Nina>Saku>Nono

My wives Kon and Koume are so sexy.

*Chiya's wives

I bet Koume isn't wearing pantsu

Where can I buy underwear as cute as Koume's? I have not seen that much fashionable underwear anywhere.

Me on the left.

Probably makes her own. They're push-ups too.

I wish I had a cute Koume who would make cute underwear for both of us.

If I marry Chiya do I get Kon and Koume as bonuses?

koume is a nice girl who is very good at sewing and fashion design

Urara is good.

Me on the right, I either want to fuck Koume or I need to go to the toilet, it's up to viewer interpretation

I thought koume was holding money in the thumbnail

Uraras are not prostitutes.

DOCCHI

>that little tiny hint of purple near koume's foot

It looked very much at a glance like nopan, but I guess they didn't have the guts to fully imply it.

Is this the best show this season?

Possibly; there are a lot of quite entertaining shows all around though so it's just lost in the noise. If there was nothing else like this airing this season Sup Forums could have been much more into it, but with LWA / Gabriel / Maid Dragon going around it's kind of lost in the crowd as a more relaxing/cuter show compared to the more spunky ones.

No more or less so than soapland entertainers and bar hostesses.

What's up with Lolihouse are they not doing this show anymore? I need my delogoed 1080p.

its purple.
Her hair is purple.
Are you sure its not pubes?

What did she mean by this?

So you're trying to sleep, but then you hear a cute awoo, a retarded bark, an even cuter awoo, and some dumb bitch yelling her name.

GET OFF THE JAPANESE OUIJA, GIRLS. I'M CUTTING IT DOWN.

the hue there is 243, with various spots on her bra being 246-249. her hair came up 262-266. so, that spot is much closer to matching the bra than her hair. sorry

She means that she wants to do lewd things to Kon.

I want to do lewd things to Chiya while she does lewd things to Kon.

That's not how it works.

She wants to mate with her and lick her and touch her all over her body?

Probably

I like that she brought her sword.
What was she planning to do with it?

Good post. I was just gonna say her hair is blue, but you actually put some effort into it.

We need more posts in here :P

Then let's discuss which hairstyle looks best on Chiya

>tumblr
>:P
Just kill yourself

Oooh that's a hard choice both ponytail and all down look great on Chiya. I don't think we've seen any other hairsytles on her yet from what I recall. At this point in time I think I give the slight nod to her hair down.

Saku beats up the girls when they engage in homosexual acts. But what Saku doesn't know is that she's actually beating up herself.

She beats herself up for all those lewd thoughts about Nina she can't push away?

Chiya's hair looks best when it's wrapped around Kon.

Even if Kon won the Chiyabowl, Koume wants the harem end.