/bng/ - Black Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>TROLLS STAY OUT (White women are welcome to be part of Black Nationalism, so you shut up wh*Te subhuman cracka)

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.

The wh*Te subhuman being pathetic as usual

>black nationalism
>advocates race mixing

what

"It ain’t sad because I want my child to look like me, every intelligent person wants their child to look like them, I’m sad because I want to blot out my race and lose my identity? Chinese love Chinese they love the little slanty eye, pretty brown skin babies. Pakistani love their culture, Jewish people love their culture, a lot of catholic wanna be with Catholics and want the religion to stay the same… who would want to spot up yourself and kill your race? You’re a hater of your people if you don’t want to stay who you are. You ashamed of what god made you? You think he made a mistake when he made you?"

White women can give birth to black childs. Learn how to think you wh*Te subhuman

they will still lose part of the attributes you are so proud of

The Black race will never die. White women will always do their part to increase the numbers of new born black babies

>Black nationalists
>Fucks Jews
LMAO

Are you aware of what Friedrich Nietzsche had to say about that?

sage

Africa is big and full of Blacks. There's many more attributes to be found as long as Africans migrate into other countries all over the world. Which is a beautiful thing

You obviously have no fucking idea what I said...Not only who said it, but even the theme of what they said.
Typical dumb nigger

Is this what you want for your race? Use your brain your stupid nigger.

How can someone be a black nationalist? Do you want to live in an all Black nation? You know what it’s like for niggers when they’re left on their own, right?

Nietzsche was a nihilist, and didn't get pussy. He was a crazy loser who was in live with his own sister.

and how will that feel that your kid is superior to you genetically?

More race Mixing. Why do you hate your own race that you want to blot it out.

Black this black that.

Yet you are unable to post a hot black female, so you resort to posting trash females of the real superior race.

You brag about getting laid with whites meanwhile claiming we are inferior.

That's it then, he was wrong. Now my daughters can fuck niggers and I am not interested in preserving the White race.
congrats

Yet More Race mixing. You are fucking pathetic if you love your race and your nation that you want this for them.

No. This is what I demand.
Every white woman should birth at least one black child and she must work hard to raise and support that child.
White women need to learn how to be responsible. We will teach them that

Still more, get a clue you ignorant cuck Nigger.

>that fucking ogre

lmao keep her

>This is what I demand.
The extinction of the black race through miscegenation?

Sit down & shut up you French surrender monkey

>not realizing the actual purpose of these threads

You are a hater of your own people and a hater of your race hiding behind that meme flag like the Jew you are. Nationalist, you are the Jew.

mixed people are incapable of having white childreren

that's not a bad thing that brainless whites admix with niggers, even the lowest of whites will still bring up the nigger dna, and at the same time rid of our race of it's lowest elements.

>BLACK Nationalism
>nigger with white girl
>TROLLS STAY OUT
kys

The conqueror has a right to display and brag about his conquests.
We have conquered and taken the white women. The bragging rights belong to us

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>be black
>try to be proud of being black
>express your pride for... White women because everyone knows how disgusting black women are, and also black people in general

Pathetic.

We have taken the white women from you, and there's nothing that you can do about it, you wh*Te subhuman

basically the lower class of you country is getting more niggerish overtime, which is bad because otherwise they would be climbing a ladder to better genetics over hundreds of years.

Having a white lower class >>>>> having a foreign mixed ethnicity lower class

>blah blah blah
Fuck up Jew go push your miscegenation else where.

Can you tell me why black women love white cock? I always slay with niggresses, and damn their pussies are good. Not to mention how they're always left wanting more when I'm done with them. They're sort of like a... guilty pleasure, you know? I mean they're disgusting because of their colour, but damn, something about it being taboo is so good. You should hear how much they complain and hate on black men hahahahaha. They're always telling me how you lot have such tiny cocks and that the "BBC" is all a lie and myth and that black men are really insecure about it, that's why they end up with ugly fat white women.

Man I love making my black girls get on their knees and beg for their master's big white cock, and I happily oblige them. Of course, I never cum inside them because that would not be conducive to my final goals, so I just blow my massive loads over their faces and all in their nigger-fros. You should see the delight in their faces when I do it. I've NEVER seen a black women happy around niggers as they are around me, and the really sad thing is; if you can't please a black woman, you DEFINITELY cannot please a woman of a different race.

HAHAHA DON'T FEEL BAD BLACK BOIS.

Go fuck one, faggot

t*rks are copckroaches

>be white
>be proud
>celebrate white men, women and children.
>not celebrating anyone of another race
This is why our movements are taken seriously and you faggots are just laughed at and the liberal media actually feel SORRY for you and think you need to be protected!
Imagine being molly coddled like that lmao

>Subuhuma-
Shut the fuck up Nigger.

Africa will always produce more and more supplies of the Black people

Faggot sissy t*rkroach soldiers burned alive by superior ARAB bulls

Is this what you want for Blacks? what a subhuman piece of jewish shit you are.

Really? Are you sure about that, you wh*Te subhuman?

>Can you tell me why black women love white cock?

Do they? Genuinely black(a.k.a African) women are rarity in Australia so I have never dated one.

Faggot shitskin t*rkroach freak. Why do you have so many nigger dicks saved on your computer you smelly faggot t*rkroach sissy?

Baitiest thread I've ever seen made by a guy who doesn't use his own flag.

**Puke**

t*rks are cockroaches

damn thats hard to watch

Fuck you. You fucking bustard. I wish you mother die

The t*rkposter has been doxed. This is him

What (((Black Nationalists))) like OP Actually want.

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

t*rks are not human so it's OK

Fuck you greek subhuman

damn im still watching fuck that sucks

>Black nationalism
>White woman
You're not a brotha. Probably a kike.

T*rkroach soldiers getting BTFO by SUPERIOR KURDISH bulls

eat shit you Jew

I want my child to be superior to me in each and every way. Why the fuck would I want the next generation to be stagnant?

This is what is going to happen to all your white women

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr.Phil is a loser they use him as a voice.
Trust me dude you are letting the Jews win by getting rid of white people.

#freekurdistan

PKK are freedom fighters you subhuman t*rkroach sissy

They honestly do. My first semester of uni and I was in an orientation group with two African girls (the semi-tall, high cheek bone west African type), very pretty. Their skin tone was that of a delectable Cadbury milk chocolate bar. And I'll tell you what, the moment I was nice to them and flirted with them, they were all over me like starving nigger children to cow-shit patties. Now, granted, I'm 191cm and have dark blonde hair and ice blue eyes, but these girls were all over me. I started hanging out with both of them, and after a while they started confiding in me about their own men. They absolutely HATE them. They say they're stupid and they don't bathe properly. They say their dicks are ugly and small. And they say they don't even know how to talk to women. Black men are literally autistic with women LMAO.

Long story short; I fucked both of them and they still, to this day, crave my cock. To add to this, I NEVER see black men with attractive white women. If they are with white women (rare) they're with the fat and/or ugly ones. HAHAHAHAHA!!

stop you might knock one up

This is what will happen to their black Children. Jew.

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

Good for blacks they can go be successful in their own lands, unlike you a Jew who have only created ash piles instead.

i love that people know this little slut is a bbc whore. her name is mackenzie nicole huffman and she literally fucks black cocks in the bathroom at school