I'm breaking up with my asian gf cause I realized I don't want to have asian kids

I'm breaking up with my asian gf cause I realized I don't want to have asian kids.

You’re retarded.

good

asian women are only for sex

>Had QT Asian woman who wants kids and will likely be a homemaker
>Gets rid of her
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Whites and asians both derive from albinism, a disease. Your clear OP.

Be honest with yourself.
Your weak seed is not worthy of inseminating the daughter of an angry Asian man.

You fucked up, son. Now impregnate her and marry a racially pure gf.

>wanting to make mixed race mongrels with these goddesses
you guys are sickos

Someone still has the jealous slave mentality

B-but what if she wants to have white kids baka!

good man

Im not black, but you are an albino descendant and terribly ashamed of it. Whats it like being afraid of reality?

I am so proud of you OP. The world doesn't need anymore half chink abominations running around. The white master race is dying and you did the right thing OP.

Your making the right decision

Ahh, a smelly spic. The white’s retarded cousin. Hello

>Implying you would say no to this
Also, Asians are more stright forward to deal with.
At the end of the day so long as you give her kids and a liveable income she has her baseline of happines and will provide you what you want.

Your fucked up idiot politics destroyed your relationship and also your brain.

get the fuck out of here soyboy

nigger I love Asians so much that I don't want to see their blood tainted

Try again beta. Keep barking doggy. I have sexy white gf btw. Pic related is you.

>White master race
>ashamed albino descendants, albinism, a deficiency disease.
pick one.

Wow, I was talking to a nigger the whole time. You sure got me. Unless you’re like an eastern Asian street shitter, you’ve obviously lied at some point

You gotta think of these things ahead of time bro. I don’t have an Asian gf, but I’m pretty sure I want Hapa kids.

I’m altright, but there’s almost zero white bitches happening in my world. Supply is not meeting demand. So, fuckit. Hapas there will be.

>not wanting cute as fuck eurasian kids

pleb as fuck

fuck off kike mutt

>I’m altright, but there’s almost zero white bitches happening in my world. Supply is not meeting demand. So, fuckit. Hapas there will be.

sure.....whatever you say Mr. Shekelberg

Get some white eggs and insert them in her when she isn't looking.

stay strong. they're qts but it's for the best.

My gf has shitskin brown eyes and black as coal hair. She sais she is full russian and she is really good person, but i still cant stand that colour and breaking up with her.

move

Nope, but your mom did file for divorce because she was a whore. Sad how she ruined your life. You never had a chance.

The first one.

>nigger IQ

I wish white + Asian didn't make Elliots. It's not fair, Asians are so cute.

Why doesn't any other race mixture cause Elliots?

White + black = Obama
White + Hispanic = turbo normie Chicanos

>breaking up with your asian gf for retard reasons
>mfw i cant even get an asian gf

Nice blog.

Your ashamed of yourself. You live in fear of reality.

They also make Neos you blue pilled faggots.

Keanu Reeves has trouble getting jobs because he's 1/4 Asian, so he says.

You made the right choice.

#? give her to me. i'm game

Hes still a good person and fucking the One.

nobody likes having white babies more than asian women. strange but true. do your gf a favor and put some little marshmallow babies in her tummy.

good.

agent smith was the one, brainlet

then you'll have dumb huwite kids who will fuck niggers and your genes will be toast when my hapa grandchirren roll in with the chinese army and butcher them like hogs.

Thats just a theory faggot. Congrats you watched a youtube video faggot.

Pieces of shit.

can you make a better case for neo being the one than for agent smith? doubt it.

I'm the same but with a black girl. She's 22 and wants kids but I don't want to put that burden on my children just because I like a fat juicy ass. I decided not to racemix, for my children's sake. I'm a filthy degenerate but at least I decided to sacrifice my lust for a fat black ass for my childrens future.

Didn't Neo save the world from the machines or something

He even died and came back to life, like Jesus

>purposefully contracting herpes
what's wrong with you f a m

Good, she never loved you anyways

Look at Asia
>Cartoons are all of white people doing white things that actual asians either wouldn't do or would be shunned to death by other asians for doing
>Pop culture centers around people wearing makeup and getting surgery to look like white americans
>All popular music, film, animation, literature, etc is derived from western traditions
>Cuisine constantly being westernized or outright replaced by western food
>Economies based on serving the US and other "white" nations

She doesn't really love you
She's like a dog to her master
Asians CAN NOT love whites.

We are a fetish to their whole culture. We are the elves. They are the men. You'll always be some random loser with a slave following him around.

Just look at this shit. They wish we were us. They think we're the better thing to be.

She's just hijacking you for status for herself and status for her kids because whiter=better. What are you getting out of that?

Can you admit whites descended from albinos?

that's not how albinism works

japanese (as well as germans) are the only human people on this planet

>letting Sup Forums decide your life

Yeah it is.

At least he had a dad to begin with unlike you,Tyrone

Whites are descended from a pale race of people, yes. The darker skinned people went, where? Where did they go?

They died off because their skin was too dark for them to produce sufficient amounts of vitamin D while living fully clothed in the dimmer, colder north. Like the niggers in detroit, they contracted a racial case of depression and eventually got darwinned out of existence.

White skin is an adaptation. You can come up north to our homelands, but thousands of years later, they will be white again. We can come to yours, and thousands of years later, well, we'll have built adequate shelter and walk around with sunscreen on, like you were never even there.

Asians are subhumans bred for docility.

Have done the same. Good stuff.

no shit brainlet it's called evolution.

>muh white race
>muh superior genes
>one blowjob away from becoming a race mixer

>this thread
pol in a nutshell

What kind of Asian are we talking about here OP?
If it's a jungle Asian it's for the best.
Otherwise you're a dumbass for letting a bunch of autists on an imageboard convince you to leave what is maybe your only shot at reproducing.

He's still quite attractive.

can you admit no one cares?

I couldn't say. Always worn protection and haven't contracted any std or sti but yeah, risky business.

Is it good to have a girlfriend?

*Otherwise your sons will be small dicked betas all the same

No shit, whites covered up their own origins out of shame. Even to this day, these facts remain hidden. Its called mutation brainlet.

Morpheus said the Oracle told him he would find the One.
Oracle tells Neo he is not the one, he's waiting for his next life.
Neo fights Agent Smith, discovers he is not the One, dies.
Neo comes back to life because love, can now manipulate matrix code with his mind and 'kills' Smith.

Sounds like the One to me you fucking retard go back to tvtropes.

Proud of you, user. Stay strong.

Yet you are too collectively ashamed to say these things out in the open, under the title of modern science.

You are collectively ASHAMED of what you are. Who will respect you? when you cant respect yourself. You live in fear of reality.

Yeah fuck off our Asian women.

Clearly you care. 4 yous says you care.

why does it matter, when no one will date Asian men.

How do you browse Sup Forums and not know anything about anime. Characters in anime are almost always Japanese.

I assumed he was white until someone pointed out he was mixed.

My dad is a doctor, my mom too. What do your parents do?

Still better than nothing.
And maybe OP gets lucky and will have daughters that will get bleached the next generation.
His grandchildren will be 75% white.

Yes, he's unmarried and has no biological kids. And he's the best example of a partial Asian

He has trouble getting jobs because he is a madman. He overplays the silent parts and can only be cast in John Wick/Matrix Type roles. How many of these are there?

Try to watch one of the movies where he is not fighting. Hard.

>Whites covered up their origins out of shame
>Whites constantly WE WUZZING about ancient indo-european tribes who carved out some nifty rocks and neanderthal admixture
>Even in peer reviewed journals
>Liberals use albino indians to justify not being racist
>Conservatives use them to prove that hitler was right and we're descended from a strain of ancient indo-iranians and are the superior fork in that bloodline

So what reality do you live in again?

As far as I'm concerned, dark skin is an atavism. A white man can enjoy modest sunlight or shield himself from heaven's fire. A black man is less adaptable. An early attempt following simple logic

>the sun's rays aren't too healthy, so he should be resilient against them
But a failure nonetheless

Yeah, look at this Japanese girl.

Can someone please show me where the red haired Asians with round, blue eyes are?

Buy white eggs, fertilize them, implant in Asian GF.
Everybody wins

you did the right thing, i went to an asian super market once and it smelled awful so i assume thats just how asians smell so i avoid them

>nogs got into medicine trough affirmative action,have little kid while still in college,dad leaves while single mother works as a nurse and uses gibs,kid shitposts and baits on Sup Forums because he is a mutt
Just summed up your life,kid

You could have had a Keanu reeves son

Risky. Blood is important to them. Have you seen how Asians treat people that are not family?

>What are you getting out of that?
>a slave following him around.
>She's like a dog to her master
Sounds bretty good

meh, asians have no diversity they are a boring race

Asians have tons of diversity. You have the ones with flat faces with squished looking noses, the ones with overly round faces and tiny beak like noses, the ones with really short legs, the ones that look like pale niggers with straight hair, the ones that look like they might actually be descended from fish, etc.

>surgery to look like white people
They shave their jaws off, not put another layer on.

I have a happa girlfriend, chinese/swiss mix.

Is it ok to bleach the chink out of her?

Keanu is onl 1/4 asian.

>the ones that look like they might actually be descended from fish
Kek, I know exactly what you're talking about.

So what? They don't look jap at all with huge blue eyes lmao

all I read was
>brown gook that is uguu
>brown eyes brown hair brown skin
>only brown because gook genes are cursed
>hey look a brown fish
>brown brown brown
boooooooooooooring