Black or a dark blue.

Greater belt
Also Yozora a shit

nopan

Frilly white bloomers.

The kind that can't be seen by idiots.

Diapers.

akai shimapan for oneesan and aoi shimapan for imouto

Basic white panties. Blue stripes for special occasions.

Plain white panties that ride up the ass cheeks just enough to make it more erotic, but not anywhere close to being like a thing.

user of true taste.

Nopan or schrodinger.

low-cut side-tie and spats are on the same level for me. I can't pick one over the other.

Laced panties with garter belt.

this

Fuck off grandpa.

“Hello, everyone in F class.”
>Kogure-sempai lifts her skirt slightly and gives a bow, seemingly imitating that person called Takashiro. No no no, normally speaking, this is done with long skirts. If you’re doing this with short skirts…
>"Sempai, why can’t I see your underwear even when you’re lifting your short skirt up?"
>"It's because I’m not wearing any underwear.”
“SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!! MUTTSURINI’S HAVING DIFFICULTY BREATHING DUE TO A NOSEBLEED!!”
>“Fufu, I’m just joking. Everyone, please calm down.”
>“The-the nosebleed finally stopped…really, this joke is too scary.”
>“I think it’s because I’m wearing stringed underwear that it’s harder too see it.”
>“NOT GOOD! THERE’S NO SAVING US IN THIS SITUATION!”
>There’s a lot of things in this world that we don’t know of. Isn’t the reason why we’re born in this world to pursue these truths?

Thongs are the best. Any other panties are common and typical worn by every single anime girl. They don't do anything, nor do the style they wear do much in representing who they are since its so over saturated, everyone wears them.

People are quick to say thongs are worn by sluts but even they have a practical purpose, and if not wanting to be bold or feel sexy which can add/reveal character that other panties can't provide since all other panties are commonplace. This further provides an added effect when knowing an anime girl wears a thong which other panties simply cannot provide due to their overabundance. Nothing can quite beat the contrast of a sexy thong worn by a innocent portraying girl. They also help to accentuate the ass.

>Panties
A shit.
High cut leotards is where it's at.
Toobie a pure best

post pic please

This ass bitch always puts a smile on my face.

omutsu > shimapan > ichigo

This hoe looks way better with short hair

You meant to say striped, you mongoloid.

this thread didn't last long

Junpaku.

>Toobie
>pure
SUCH DELUSIONS

/thread

Nopan+garter belt

Gotta love the underboob.

That's peekaboob, not underboob

Elaborately designed body stockings are the best underwear by a country mile.

are those from an infant?

Was thinking the same thing.

Classy