What's Worse?

US vs USSR or US vs Modern China as an enemy?

USSR without a doubt. First of all they could strike from Germany. They had a much larger army than China currently does (with adequate training). They also had a comparable airforce to the US and a large navy. Oh, and they believed their own bullshit and didn't have economic codepedance with the US.

Neither the real enemy is the Israeli, and the dual citizens in our government.

In today's terms would Russia be able to defeat the Chinese?

Doesnt matter really. Whoever loses the rest of the word wins

There's 100 members in the senate, and there's 435 members in the House of Representatives, so those numbers are quite low, and I'd be willing to bet that almost every single one of them is a Jew anyway.

We could physically take on any army and maybe even every army at the same time. The real issue is the Jews subverting us from within.

What do you mean by 'enemy'? Open conflict or relatively peaceful confrontation like Cold War?

Hot war without nukes.

Yeah, easily. China is a paper tiger, if they managed to blow three gorges they would destroy China economically, cutting power and killing tens of millions of people. Russia has no such weakness.

US vs the rest of the World.

We are living in that, by the way.

You're delusional.

yeah after a lot of work and transporting western manpower/equipment
but occupying?

We'd be forced to pick a side to back as well

I think it would be an even match, China would only be able to invade the parts of Russia which don't matter, and I don't think they'd refrain from using nuclear weapons on Chinese battalions. As for Russia fighting China on their home turf, they would spend far too many soldiers pushing into swathes of empty land before actually capturing anywhere important, with constant waves of Chinese conscripts being thrown at them. It would probably be a stalemate.

The US could not win in any of those wars. In case of war against USSR, US would lose Western Europe. In case of war against modern China - South Korea, Japan, South-East Asia.

I doubt that because the US would have owned the seas and skies.

>They also had a comparable airforce to the US

False. The CIA literally admitted to making that shit up so they could get more funding

>Yeah the Russians have a shit ton of bombers mate, we need to build more to stay ahead
>Ok we'll do that
>And and and we need more money too, the Russians are investing a lot in their offensive capabilities, we should too, we can keep you informed matw
>Ok

After the collapse of the USSR it was revealed that they MASSIVELY overestimated Russian air power

God I wish this would happen and they would lift our ROE from what it has been for the last 40 years.

I know it, anyone who has any idea how the militaries in the world currently stand knows it. if we lifted our ROE from the pussy fag shit we have right now and fought a war the way a war should be fought, scorched earth policy, and a body count in mind. none of you fucks would stand even a moments chance.

you wanna talk about how insane we are as a nation for having guns, consider the fact that we have been at war and on a leash for 70 years at this point.

anyone that stood in our way would get steam rolled, burnt, and shit on. dont delude yourself into thinking it would go any other way if the ROE was lifted.

The MiG 25, MiG 29, and the MiG 31 were all very capable aircraft.

But would not dominate the land where people actually live

I'll take ww2 style carpet bombing with much more accurate munitions for 1000 faggot

Lol that’s so delusional it would be funny if it’s it’s not more upsetting there are people in this world that could possibly be your level of stupid. China the country that’s greatetest military achievement in modern times is landing an aircraft on a carrier for the first time, 4 years ago, you know just a 100 YEARS LONGER THAN IT TOOK US! Not to mention their Air Force is an absolute joke, along with their navy. Russia is not much better, left over rotten out Cold War equipment and the new stuff they do have not only is still way outdated, but have about 2% as much of it as the US. Now depending on the situation would determined how easily the USA would win. If US attacks on the enemy’s turf, every single goverment and military piece of equipment, building, infrastructure, base, would be destroyed within 3 days tops and it’s over. They attack the us on US soil, sorry but actual studies have been done that if the entire world all ganged up and declared war on the US simultaneously, the US will hold every single inch of its land against the entire worlds military literally for ever or until every country runs out of man power and resources, what ever comes first. Russia Vs China= Russia wins. China has too much to lose and won’t do what it takes to win a war we’re russian will do everything and anything to win.

Except bombers need to be placed somewhere close enough to conduct such operations and airfields can be easily destroyed by one cruise missile because modern planes can't take off from mud fields.

>If the entire world ganged up
I love the States and all but you can't honestly believe this shit man lmao

Nobody is going to attack US mainland because it's impossible to conquer. The same thing for Chinese soil. But Chinks could easily take over Japan since there is some km of water between them but there is an entire ocean, the biggest ocean on the planet, between the US and Japan.

> doesn't understand that loaded strategically our bombers have a 15,000 KM range with the ability to refuel MIDAIR

you realize during the cold war we had bombers carrying nukes in the air 24/7 right

Our bombers could ALMOST make a round trip to dump their ordinance, or we have enough that we could send them out, dump ordinance and ditch over open water and pick the pilots up with our navy.

leave the military shit to the big boys brainlet

Stop being so eager about making more enemies you faggot.

>carpetbomb with long-range bombers

yet you missed mid air refueling
yet you forget what a heavy bomber is

>carpet bombing

m8 do you even know what that means?

I'd say USSR
>Bigger army than China
>Technological difference wasn't so absymal, meanwhile today most of China army still uses some trash soviet era weapons
>Controlled half europe
>Could have nuked US from Cuba

> Britain

Yeah, I would say as an American I have a better idea than your meme air force does

Also today China isn't the only asian country with nukes, meanwhile USSR never had to worry to anyone who wasn't US or Europe

>pushing into swathes of empty land before actually capturing anywhere important
port cities are where china is at, and russia has a fleet so...

Of course you would, that's why you're thick.
Go take another look at the tonnage of bombs dropped in WW2 and compare that to the number of fucks given in the places they were dropped.

I'm not concerned with the fucks given by the men I've killed.

At this point you might as well just send in the bear cavalry to club the enemy into submission with their dicks.

that's Russia's thing, we will just dump our reserves of agent orange on them then giggle about the birth defects about 40 years from now.

Get nuked fucker.

the best thing to do would be to wait and let Russia beat up China, and then intervene under the pretense of peacekeeping while instating a west friendly government in China.

I thought a war between china and Russia would have happened. Idk why it's taking so long

why would China and Russia go to war?
they need each other to counter you, they're basically allies at this point

Nigger

america cant really attack chine because America is financially dependent on China

Literally the opposite of this is true.