Happy Hannukah /pol, from everyone in the White House! <3 Jared, Ivanka, and Donald!

Happy Hannukah /pol, from everyone in the White House!

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.org/a-righteous-pardon-for-sholom-rubashkin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mazel tov

Sholom Rubashkin just received a commutation from Pres. Trump. Motzel tov!

He ran a slaughterhouse in Iowa that employed 400+ migrants, who were in the country illegally. He was also convicted of bank fraud and money laundering.

he sold fake kosher meat to jews
jews are pushing us to be angry about this guy but I don't give a shit fuck kikes I hope all your ham is real ham

L'chaim!

Many people in Washington support this. White House says the president's review of the case was prompted by expressions of support from 30+ members of Congress and "a broad-cross section of the legal community"

Feeling among Iowans who followed the Rubashkin case closely was that he was a crook who deserved to go to prison, but that the sentence was extreme.

Rubashkin became well known in Iowa after a raid at his family's kosher meatpacking plant in Postville in 2008. ICE officials arrested almost 400 immigrants working in the country illegally

Beautiful Jewish Bank Fraud

It's a Hannukah miracle! Those are much better than goy Christmas miracles

How the fuck did he have a sentence longer most murderers for money laundering? Somethings not right there

Yes, that's not fair at all. He was a good mensch and did not deserve a long sentence for only stealing money

ugh, jesus.

Many countries, a life sentence for murder is actually 20 years. How did this fucker get 27 years?

He couldnt appeal the sentence?

spectator.org/a-righteous-pardon-for-sholom-rubashkin/ Don’t fall for it. The dude had many enemies on the left.

Hannukah is over. 19/12was t8 candles

kek

Triggered stormfags? Trump is our Jew!

MAGA BASED JEWS

Trump hasn't deported anybody, he just arrested people, so he can charge and release them, so they come back. So this was expected, Trump is only increasing Jewish wealth, literally nothing else.

With Trump as president every day is Hannukah

haha top kek shadilay! jews are our best friends! #MAGA

>27 years
He stole 27 million + employed illegal workers.
Seems like the judge went: 1 million per year.

He dindu nuffin he's a BASED Jew
>Inb4 muh shills

After all the Thorah clearly states if a Jew steals from a gentile it is not a crime.
Trump is merely enforcing the jewish religious book, after all his grandkids will be Jews.

The jews who put him there worked for Forward, a leftist Jewish newspaper. He didn’t want to unionize his company so the state gave a corrupt judge the task of colluding with police and prosecutors months before his arrest to seize his company. The other thread was pruned.

>bank fraud and money laundering
ah yes, the most jewish of crimes for the most jewish of jews

even though i consider dogs of the jew to be equally as bad i cant argue with his success.

These threads are all bait. JIDF is going to spam it for days. Pass the word and hide the thread.

Happy hannukha from the holy land, my fellow chosen people. May the Zionists continue to rule the world forever.

the day will come you will pay with blood and flesh

>JIDF is going to spam it
You are the JIDF! So pathetic! lost their media monopoly so they have to shill hundreds of random forums now.
meanwhile, the jews' real opinion:

t. Jewish Bank

when

roflmao

I don’t know what the fuck jidf is but he’s right, these threads are bait see

You wouldn't happen to be the dude who said "the Nazis gave genocide a bad name" by any chance, would you?

Should be highlighting this commutation against the sentences of black prisoners by calling it Jewish privelege, and let the left cannibalize itself.

Brilliant 4D chess move fellow pedes! Shills fuck off! The god emperor always knows best. If he can get jews to embrace american values again the globalists will lose their shit. This is a win-win.

Great so a racist murderous jew is released from prison because .... eh he is jewish? Fucking burgers you deserve to die all of you.

habby meshuga bol

>Panders to Jews and Israel
>Still gets demonised by the media
Its like sucking up to the school bully but he still beats you up every day.

Merry christmas,faggot