We need immigrants, GUYS

Friendly reminder, Japan need immigrants.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.

We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljPTcUMT4co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay I'll go there as long as you understand that your women prefer gaijin dick over yours

Take the boar white southafricans. It's no brainer japs

They need somewhere to flee, you guys need immigrants

If you can exploit immigrants for cheap labor, then maybe it will help Japan in the short term. But basic economics will come back to get you, fag samurai

baka gaijin, beeeeeeeeeeeg dikku

Only if give nip wife and teach her cook burger
Shoot shoot

死ね、ムーニー糞

日本から離れて臭くてバカな鬼的な英語先生

まともな日本語書けるようなってから書き込もうな?w

which anime should I watch?

This fucking shill again, stop posting your bullshit

lawyer here, where's the line to breed nips

Maybe Japan just must stop to killing its own population? I think this is better choice than inviting migrants.

Japan needs to spend less and pay down their debt.

I'm pretty keen to taste Japanese foreskin, how do I get started?

You know i was putting off Tanya the Evil cuase i thought it would be some shitty jap rendition of WW2, but its actually really fucking good and much closer to pre WW1 in terms of political setting

Why do you keep making this thread, shill?

ROBOTS

Money is not everything. By using immigrants to improve your economy, you will ruin your culture at a deeper level. Keep Japan, Japanese.

James, would you just fuck off.

fuck off

Take our immigrants, we don't want them, and they're trained.

>seriously responding to the notorious troll with a jap proxy
Easiest way to spot the newfags

Unlike the US, the vast majority of Japanese national debt is owed to Japanese.

You need to eat less and lower your cholesterol.

English teaching monkeys are truly the lowest form of life.

This guy again.
Pretty sure he's an American jew.

The majority of the US debt is owed to Americans

back to teaching english, Michael.

>Japan need immigrants.
Good goy good goy

Please take our immigrants

screen the immigrants
Steins Gate

your country treats immigrants like shit and I don't mean sand niggers

Build robots to save your economy, Japan! Keep 'em out while you can.

> I wish we had.

Save yourselves Japan! Robots.

>We need immigrants, GUYS
So why you Jap fuckers don'y import chinks.
They look almost like you and there is millions of them in China.

Fuck, use your imagination Japs.

newbie here.
What is LOL and kys

and kek

>Britbong switches proxy to Japan
>pretends to be Japanese
>reads an article from (((THE ECONOMIST))) saying Japan needs millions of Muslims and blacks to come ruin their country because muh GDP
>posts about it on Sup Forums even though the Japanese government has already said they're not taking your orcs

くたばれ

Ban anime

Hello english teacher, I was hoping to see you again! Good that you are still there.

No

We need more Asian traps.

Here's what you do. I'm actually using the old Canadian system on this one. You set a high standard for wealth. Basically you require that your immigrants are wealthy. You check their bank accounts and they must be of a sum of 10 000 Canadian dollars. This guarantees that your immigrants know how to attract wealth.

Shit our immigrant population is more successful than most whites. Godspeed. May you breed the supreme race.

Pls take me. My home was destroyed 1968

are liberals the more right wing in this sense? if you take in more workers you are saying the people who didn't quite make it to be model workers are better off dead.

seems completely selfish and right-wing. "it's for the betterment in the future!", kind of thinking. i don't mind it, i just find it an logical inconsistency to the morals they allegedly hold

stay strong honorary aryans

Yes good goy. Japan does need more diversity.

マジでそれ。最近アメリカで日本ブーム起きてるけど、にわかは死んどけって感じじゃねwww

Japanese liberal and American jewish organization SWC has strong connection.

It doesn't really works though

Ninja Scroll the feature length motion picture.

lol

youtu.be/ljPTcUMT4co

just have some sex u nigger

>MUH GDP IS ALL THAT MATTERS

>GDP does not matter

go to north korea and see what will happen

It's not the Be-all-End-all argument for everything that matters in a country.

>United nations, IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Many banks(such as Goldman Sachs), many famous economists, Japan center of economi research and Japan Business Federation said Japan need immigrants.
>United nations think Japan needs 200.000 immigrants(source1)
>Japan center of economic reserch also said Japan need 200.000immigrants (source2)

Okay Sup Forums. Who is more reliable? """""Sup Forums""""" or these educated, smart and prominent peopleand international organizations?
I made 5 threads and I got over 1500replies. Still Sup Forums can not understand why We need immigrants.

This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of elite and academically educated people.

Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

I'm 12 and what's GDP per capita.

>This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of (((elite))) and academically educated (((people))) who couldn't possibly have ulterior motives

>huuurrr everyone I don't want to agree with is some kind of conspiracy of aliums

that's how retarded it sounds

下手な日本語からみれば日本人じゃないということは確実

>書けるようなってから
書けるようになってから

もう少し日本語を勉強しとけよカス

You can have ours, we don't need them anymore.

>REEEE Immigrants are bad, look at Sweden

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

people need to think more flexible

OR maybe, JUST maybe there's an endless ocean of evidence that (((they))) have their filthy fingers in all those pies, faggot

>human beings never conspire against other groups of humans, ever

Why do people always reply to this copy pasta?

cuz 4cucks is summercamp, faggot

>Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
>These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
>Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.
As someone who lives in Toronto I have to say this fucking bait is disgusting. With more low education shitskins you get
>transit congestion up the fucking ass
>having to live in your own city when most of the people talk a language other than english and french 99% of the time
>no jobs for high school kids cause its all filled by poor Asians and Africans in their 30s and up
>increase in crime and religious extremism aka muslim scum
>wages lower due to increased supply for positions over industry demand leading to sustaining of a growing poverty class
>interests of the importing cultures take over interests of domestic cultures aka what happened to indigenous peoples 500 years ago when the British and French came over
Soon we're going to be the fucking Indians (feather) being poisoned and replaced except at least whites brought innovation and higher quality of life while Asians bring communism and welfare leeches along with their shitty food and traditions.
The only people who gain from immigration at any circumstance is the executives on Wall Street because it brings their overheads down and even if minimum wages go up they'll just put costs of products up to match because since people can still afford it the same as before until the inflation breaks the entire economy apart.
Japan is already overcrowded in that small fucking island, the future is with smaller populations and automation not with overgrowth. Humans need to ideally be less than 5 billion instead of 7 billion but its only 7 because of the UN funding African slave class and Middle Eastern conquests. Only change we need is to cut immigration and stop giving aid money to people who aren't our own suffering populous who actually face real problems.

>thinks Japan needs immigrants
i never knew retarded Japanese people existed
now i know

>which anime should I watch?
since you're a commie faggot you should watch only trannies, feminists and niggers, the kind of shit ethnogroups you love

口語だと助詞を省略する事が出来る事も知らない低学歴君ww

変な知識でドヤるのはやめようねw

>t. english teacher that found out even japanese people hate weaboos
Japan has a population of 126m people on a island almost big as britain(wich have 65m) and is already overpopulated
sage

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS BAIT BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER FAGGOTS