Merry Christmas he said

Making Germany Great Again he said.

Trumpf lied, not my president! I am a Hillary missile now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2125653/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlPNRaXj2OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German companies move to the US
>Germany can no longer pay the war debts the owe to Poland
>Poland repossess Germany and kicks out the rapefugees and commies

Capitalism is swinging back in our favor

“Germans”are mostly Slav rape babies and feral arabs these days anyway. No big tragedy.

this is good

>Removes US from Paris Agreement
>Repeals NN
>Tax Reform
Now just waiting for immigration reform and the wall.

what would happen if apple started to sell their phones for 50$?
they destroy the competition but also themself.

same thing will happen with america.
you guys will just drag us all down just so trump and his friends can make a lot of money.

calm yourself mutt

the sooner our system chrashes the better for our country

t. nigger rape baby

The sooner the economy goes to shit the sooner people will become angry again?

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

M.A.G.A.
>M.A.G.A.

No such thing will happen. Tax cut for billionaires, have nothing to do wity bringing jobs back

exactly
We need a huge crash

Bribes necessary to keep the government from stealing your money.

What exactly is wrong with that?

Das rite and we're blacked too
Don't come here germany os third world
Pic related average home

>what’s wrong with that
IT WAS HER TURN

How about you show IQ of only white people from Republican states? Also, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania and almost Minnesota went Trumo.

>white people
good goy

You're trying to claim the same percentage of black population and white population act like niggers? Maybe 10% of whites act that way, compared to at least 75% of blacks. Also, if I tried, I could show you pics of unshaven feminists, sjws, transfaggots and antifa garbage from those ''high IQ'' states.

This is what it will take to make you eunuch "Germans" to kcik Merkel out I guess.

>subjugate a group of people
>then let 'em loose without re-integration
>wonder why they chimp out

what's the inbred crackas' excuse?

Can't teach a monkey to bark, they chimp out because they are chimps. take a look at Africa when you get a minute.

They were doing fine until the 70s.

Just lower the tax in Germany, oh wait now Jamal and Abdul cant buy the new I-Phone they wanted so much, (((we))) cant let this happen... Better restrict german businesses even more!

It's obvious all the best Germans came to America long ago.

Wont happen because if they also move their HQ to somewhere else they could no longer say its made in germany.
Producing shit in 3rd world shitholes and then calling it made in germany is the only thing that keeps them afloat.

>Can't teach a monkey to bark
but you can teach it rocket science?

>tfw cucked by the melanin meme

hahahahaha

fuck every nigger-kike regime on earth that has slowly been harvesting out the white, non-jewish middle class of the western earth and handing it over to the bottomless ocean of niggers.

fuck all of them.

>They were doing fine until the 70s.
yeah... but that was just after subjugation and segregation was eliminated, and they just started get something approaching an even playing field to compete on

then came the racist "Crack"down that (((they))) perpetrated on the wetbacks and chinks before them...
imdb.com/title/tt2125653/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlPNRaXj2OQ

>nigger-kike

that's a non sequitur

>implying amerimutt "education" counts for shit in its caste socio-economic cesspit society, when it comes to gettin' rich quick or dyin' tryin'

those nigs must sure have a lot of purchasing power to being enriching each other as they apparently do...

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR???