The Jewish question from a Hapa perspective

Let's be honest here, your hatred of the Jewish race mostly stems from your inferiority complex and your unwillingness to admit that Jews only managed to rule and subvert whites for hundreds of years because of their superior avg IQ and in group preferences, both of which is isn't intrinsically bad. Jews are simply doing what any minority ethnic group would do if they were minorities in other peoples nations for thousands of years. You should instead turn your focus towards Aryan Eugenics.

It's difficult to for you all to admit that whites are the niggers of the civilised races(Chinese, Japs, Koreans, Jews etc). Theres a reason complaints about Jews and their victimisation of the white race is near identical to the complaints and conspiracy theories held by blacks towards whites. To get rid of the Jewish problem, you don't kill Jews who are contributing greatly to your failing civilisation, which is quickly being usurped by a resurgent Asia, and will experience a death spiral if you were to get your way and remove the ethnic group most responsible for so many of the advances being made in the west. Instead, try to surpass them intellectually and culturally. That's the Asian way. Whites are like niggers, in that the only way they could confront a superior entity like the Jew is through thoughtless violence. You Should try to be better than them through any means possible, perhaps by implementing a Eugenics program or focus on cultivating white in group preferences. Don't fall for the nigger solution when you face a strong adversary. That's when you lose and further devolve into the niggers you hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/
scottish-at-heart.com/scottish-inventions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ktQW5g-K3Ts
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/429846
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off you small dicked Elliot Rodger-tier faggot. The only way you will have sex is if you dress up as a girl and get fucked by some degenerate

Just like a nigger, you only think of muh dick when berating other people about an unrelated topic . pleb whites have a lot in common with niggers.

Where'd you put my dog you buck tooth noodle nigger

Sorry, we don't eat dog in Australia. Too stringy.

>falling for the asian/kike masterrace maymay

The only reason you exist is because your sperg of a dad couldnt get a white woman and thus forced an Asian woman (likely a Pinoy) to marry him for shekels.
Had your dad not been an absolute failure in life and a huge disappointment to his father, then you would not have existed.
Think about it
>Your existence was made possible because your dad was a yellowfevered incel virgin, just like you

>your hatred of the Jewish race mostly stems from your inferiority complex
It mostly stems from them being overwhelmingly left wing, at least the ones in the west

Why did you assume I was a product of WM/AF? My dad is from Hong Kong and my mother is Scottish.

Even worse.

How does it feel to be the asian son of an asian woman that despises her own race like almost all mothers of hapas, Elliot?

They're only left wing because of their history. The rise of Nationalism, fascism or tribalism usually meant bad news for Jews. So many Jews ended up becoming leftist radicals to in an attempt to repress the sentiments and socio-political forces
which lead to their communities suffering. Many didn't realise that going overboard with liberalism and marxism, and erasing national identities, with the help of leftist whites(who seem to be ignored here when we talk about who's responsible the multicultural mess in the west ) made them legitimate enemies of whites who felt like their identities were under threat. You guys don't realise that there's always a cause and an effect. From the perspective of a Jew, it would only be logical to become a leftist.

How does it feel to live in a future Chinese colony?

>You guys don't realise that there's always a cause and an effect. From the perspective of a Jew, it would only be logical to become a leftist.
We do understand it. Read some Kevin MacDonald.
We understand Jews better than Jews understand themselves. Just like we understand Hapas like you better than you understand yourself.

Bait thread. JIDF changing up tactics because we're calling out the jew getting out of prison threads. Hide it. Move on.

So you'd agree that whites aren't totally innocent in this, and are responsible for the Jewish community having a leftist streak?

No. Jews decided to move to Europe, not the other way around. Jews were unwilling to assimilate, were hostile to Europeans etcetera. If they didnt like it they could have just left. But they didnt because they care so much about shekels

Im gonna take a wild guess and say your mom is the asian and your dad is the white one. Was it tough growing up knowing mommy didn't like people that look like you?

>t.Israel Zionist psyop

Let me tell you a secret. The only people who benefit from Jews being thrown under the bus in the west are the very people you should fear the most, the Israeli's. The Israeli's would become superpowers overnight if western Jews, who tend to be a lot smarter than the sand nigger Jews in Israel, all immigrated to kikeland. It's why Israeli's are openly supporting the alt right. You're being used as tools of the Zionist, who are using your movement to convince high IQ loyal western Jews to make Israel great again. Israel with western Jewry in their pocket would be unstoppable. This is why I'm convinced you're all stupid niggers. Even as a non white, I could see this pysop from a mile away. The creation of the alt right is a Zionist dream.

Their ability to be tribal and closed is because they're neanderthals. And being a whole species behind is pretty subhuman.

CHING CHANG YIP YANG YONG mongrelized dicklet zipperhead.

Even fucking worse, you shot yourself.

Many white nationalists are stupid as fuck about the Asians. Hitler knew full well that NatSoc cannot survive without non-white allies, hence his partnership with the Japanese. The narrative needs to be about civilized races with advanced culture vs shitskins, not whites vs all. You can't win a fucking war on your own with all other races against you.

Whites + Asians destroy the racism narrative and gives the Nationalist movement true power.

You guys probably don't realize this, but the jew knows truly that the worst thing for the ZOG agenda is whites and Asians uniting.

Ever wonder why jew Hollywood all always portrays asian males as dickless nerds and asian women as fetish sex objects? Simple. To create a lasting wedge between the two races. As long as white guys want to fuck asian girls and white women won't fuck asian guys, there will always be animosity between the whites and yellows. The is literally nothing the jew fears more than east Asians and whites uniting against the spics and niggers that threaten them.

All you dumb fucks play into this shit by repeating and believing the jew memes created to marginalize your natural yellow allies.

>As long as white guys want to fuck asian girls and white women won't fuck asian guys, there will always be animosity between the whites and yellows.
This isnt because of Hollywood Peng Liao. But it is because asians are small dicked manlets

>Albania
>Arab rape baby

Arent your people technically retarded?

we killed 6 mio kikes the last time you parasites went mad- lets assume you are not able to learn ( and the anglo IS ABLE to learn ) the anglo will get rid of aipac,adl and the rest of you schlomo trompetenschleim mongos ( and no - your kid is not gifted - it`s just dna trash ) . wünsche weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserem Planeten , solltet ihr erneut auffällig werden : geht`s ab nach Auschwitz Birkenau III c ( Sonderlager / experimentelle Schmerzforschung ; Generalstabsarzt Herr Dr. Mengele

Go ahead and keep believing this because you have been brainwashed by jew Hollywood into thinking that the only race you have physical superiority over are Asians. If your logic is correct I guess the jew is also correct that all white women will naturally prefer big stinky nigger dick.

Ouch so you dont even get average white genetics, you get shit tier ugly woman genes. Yikes.

Wrong premise, fuck off.

And now Israel has nukes and will use them, if even there was a rumour of a purge. I'm sure you know about the Samson option. Jews aren't going anywhere you stupid white nigger. I'm not Jewish, I admire them though.

>into thinking that the only race you have physical superiority over are Asians.
>Tfw Dutch Germanic
>Tfw superior to everyone

Kek! OP makes valid points, sperg outs begin

>Jews have superior IQ
Wrong, Israeli IQ is 95

And this is why I'll always know that stormfags are niggers of the white race.

You really are niggers who can't think past your dicks and reptillian brain egos.

Do you think white Europe has won in the long run? Or the Jews lost when a few million Jewish peasants were killed?

>complaints and conspiracy theories held by blacks towards whites

The niggers are on to the truth. They just think that jews are white because the jew-ish baby penis suckers did a great job of blending in to non-discerning eye.

Contrary to popular belief on Sup Forums, Israel isn't a homogenous ethno-state. Only about 60% or so is Ashkenazi, the rest is mudshit

The Scots are actually quite industrious people, for their size, probably more so than most Germanic ethnic groups. Also I don't think Balkan niggers should be in this thread. Only civilised races should vs allowed to discuss issues pertaining to the Jewish question and not sub 90 IQ apes who can't even into civilisation without help from Turks.

>Israel isn't a homogenous ethno-state. Only about 60% or so is Ashkenazi, the rest is mudshit
So the only way people can say Jews have a superior IQ is by Cherrypicking Ashkenazi Jews? If that's the case, ethnic Germans beat the Ashkenazi by two points.

>You really are niggers who can't think past your dicks

That's a funny one shlomo. Your baby cock loving tribe gets to together to watch little silverstein get sucked off by josiah the mohel because of muh rote tradition.

Wah? Ashkenazi Jews (the white ones) are about 110-15, European average is about 100, northern European countries slightly above that

>muh dick

Go live in a country not founded by whites and stop using all the technology whites invented. Then maybe you can talk. Israel would not exist or survive without whites and Asia would still be medieval levels of technology without copying our inventions. Parasites.

Why do whites and blacks think they are superior races. Blacks and whites are so alike just like Jews and Asians of course the black and whites and the niggers.

>Wah? Ashkenazi Jews (the white ones) are about 110-15
Do you have a peer reviewed article to back that up?
>European average is about 100, northern European countries slightly above that
Contrary to popular belief on /leftypol/, Europe isn't a homogenous ethno-state.

Not OP, but face facts. Jews are the most intelligent race. Not just IQ (which certain races have equal) but their disproportionate representation in science, business and other intellectual endeavors. A quarter of all Nobels, Fields and Turing. 6/19 chess grandmasters. Less than 1% of the American and world population.

You aren't Australian, fuck off back to China you dirty gook

Whatever you say half man

Yes this is true whites got lucky starting civilization but I think the fact that the Asian race has quickly adapted and improved white technology says more.

>peer reviewed article

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are
reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European
average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115. This has been seen in many studies (Backman,
1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the
advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004). This fact has social
significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success
in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested
IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the
highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US
population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing
awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions.

Pic related for second comment

>1 post by this ID

Nigger

Whites use the same nigger arguments that are used against them. "But muh dikk bigger den yos......".

Which is why they are so triggered by BM/WF. It feeds into their fear that only the biggest dick matters which is a fight they cannot win.

The only difference is that whites have honor, while nigs are savage animals.

Advanced races like Asians and Jews give zero fucks about something as trivial as dick size.

Asians are the natural competitor to the Jew. You can never win without their help.

You've got it the other way round. Try living in a country without Jewish technology. Stop using Google, USB drives, lasers and all its derivatives (disc players, laser printers, guided missiles, Fibre optics), stop using nuclear power, stop using von Neumann architecture (which every modern computer runs on), stop using confocal microscopes, stop using neural networks, don't go to MIT's AI department. That's just the tip of the (((iceberg))). Don't even get me started on law and economics.

This would make a lot more sense if we had the power to control our own governments and media. Then we could do what you're talking about. I fundamentally agree.

But our hands are tied. It's difficult to organise our populations through the noise, disinfo and shaming.

Any suggestions appreciated.

It’s called nepotism you fucking retard.

I'm actually planning on immigrating to Singapore once I get my degree. One of my relatives own a small little accounting firm there. I still consider myself Australian though. But the way I see, Asia is definitely the future. The only western countries who'll survive the western death spiral from encroaching Asian economic hegemony is probably Australia and Canada, since they have large Asian populations who'll act as a conduit between prosperous Asia and these countries, and their economies are intrinsically linked with the Asian superpowers. . The US will only be relevant if the Jews don't ditch the US for Israel in the future.

I'm sure I will miss the one Jewish invention that wasn't stolen or copied from us or invented by someone not attending our universities. Neumann is not a jewish name you retard and facebook and google were not the first in their industry.

Ah yes, the old nepotism card. There's a problem with that. Nobel prizes are selected by the board of the Swedish Academy of Sciences, a very white, European bunch of people. Nominations can be sent to them by nobel prize winners, but even then just 25% of the winners are Jewish.
Now even assuming the people giving out all these awards and medals were Jewish, how did they get there in the first place? Sure if a majority race practices nepotism, it's easy because they by sheer numbers occupy the most senior places. But how does 1% of the minority get there?

>the ethnic group most responsible for so many of the advances being made in the west

Lol

Whites are the creators.

Jews are the sociopathic salesmen exploiters.

Asians are the autistic copiers and mass producers.

You can lie to yourself all you want but we literally invented everything, in all fields of human endevour. All the technology that allow me to put you in your place was created by 95% whites and not Jews or Asians.

The Jews need us, we don’t need them.

What has the Jew created, on its own, outside of European culture? Judiasm, Christianity, which they then rejected, and then literally nothing else.

Asians out number us like ants outnumber us yet we continue to put create and out invent you.

Cute as heck

Yes, your universities, whose professors are very Jewish.
Yes, von Neumann is not a Jewish name. He was born Neumann János Lajos

Damn, me inferiority complex. Quit trying to training why you think you have the best genetics. I'm full Scottish and I reject most of what you are saying. I'm no white supremacists either because to many whites just don't love up to my standards. Do I blame the Jews, progressivism, niggers, the government, or there own insanity to make good decisions given all the information?
Well there are many factors to why folks don't maximize their potential. Just like how niggers have more potential then the Illuminati want them to realize. Jews, chimps, not, and mudslimes aren't the enemy. The enemy are those trying to divert the works governments and turning the different populations against each other.

Do stop other-fagging and go kill a Rothschild

>Training

Rationalize**

That isn't the IQ test, that's an article by Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran discussing the possible cause of Jewish intelligence. I want the study for the test itself, I want to know the sample size.
>Pic related for second comment
Not an argument, a year before the IQ test in your pic, the UK was 85% white British.
You're comparing a cherry-picked ethnicity from the Semitic race, and comparing it to entire countries containing a vast amount of differing ethnicities.

Fuck, I can't handle auto correct this early. I seem retarded.

>Just like how niggers have more potential then the Illuminati want them to realize.
Lol

Only very jewish since the decline of the west relative to others but it will be short lived and the natural order will return. When it does we will not forget how you took advance of our good will and empathy. Traits that don't exist in your kind and part of the reason you all want to live in white majority countries and not the other way around.

Not much, but more than big rims and fried chicken.

Its more like Jews are the creators, much more so than whites, but they're so tiny they only occupy a quarter of all advancements.

Jewish scientific achievements? I could go on all day. For starters, seeThen there's the hepatitis B vaccine, molecular genetics, polio vaccine, quantum physics, the hydrogen bomb, drip irrigation, insulin, aspirin, identifying cancer.

And for thousands of years, China was the centre of the world, and was responsible for much of the technological and cultural innovations during it's hey day. Don't assume western hegemony and technological superiority will last. Your civilisation is only hanging by a thread because of the Jews and the millions of high IQ non whites who immigrate to the west from their countries elite classes to have a chance of the American/Australian/Canadian/European dream, and in return they keep west relevant.

Projecting insecurity’s onto pol, is there a lower form of beta orbiter? You’re so low iq you can’t even see what your mind manifested subliminally in your writing. It’s true about happas and the Elliot Rodger progeny psychological enlightenment diagnosis of sociopathic, neurotic, narcissism and low t males resulted of Asians and whites breeding.

Fair point

Are you kidding me? IQ research is done on a pretty large scale. That study references several sources where Jewish IQ has been consistently tested around 110-115. You just don't want to believe it do you?

And why do you keep typing like an autist? Are you a "new briton", a youngfag, or just retarded? "Cherry picked ethnicity"? You realize Ashkenazim are the largest ethnic group between all Jewish groups, and they're pretty distinct.

Is The Bell Curve a good source for you?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/

>Wanting to believe this hard

Also the philosophical contributions are interesting. The biggest elephant in the room is Christianity and all the Abrahamic religions, founded by Jews. Then there's Popper and Spinoza.

>but muh nobel peace prize
That's not a display of actual scientific prowess, as only 3 living people are allowed to be nominated, not to mention the organization has been under fire for "Jewish Bias" many times before.

This is a true post. The truth will not register with the Jew who has no use for the truth unless it can be monetized.

>Jewish bias
By no one worth listening to. It's not just that there's no evidence for it, there's actually evidence against it. See

You're missing a key point, and if you read Wagner's essay about Jews in music and art you will understand.

They are taking advantage of our fair and decent natures. They' haven't won on an equal footing, as you are implying.

Nobody wants to do what has to be done to solve the problem. The final solution to this problem. Who wants to do something so evil? But anything short of that (or mass deportation) will never solve the problem.

But I'm not Jewish.
>recent
Haha what. Jews have been overepresented in the halls of universities for centuries. From Schwartzchild to Minsky, the whole of Western Civilization has been led scientifically by Jews

China was only more advanced in the dark times caused by the introduction of a backwards religion by a primitive desert people. We were set back but we overcame it as we will overcome our challenges now of a similar nature and one that should be dealt with permanently.

>Are you kidding me? IQ research is done on a pretty large scale. That study references several sources where Jewish IQ has been consistently tested around 110-115. You just don't want to believe it do you?
Wht are you getting hostile? Do you actually have the peer reviewed study, or are you just making baseless claims?

>And why do you keep typing like an autist? Are you a "new briton", a youngfag, or just retarded? "Cherry picked ethnicity"? You realize Ashkenazim are the largest ethnic group between all Jewish groups, and they're pretty distinct.
Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, you're going to try to derail this discussion, with pilpul argument tactics, simply because you made a claim with no source.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/
This source literally goes in my favour.
Here is the concluding remarks fron your source
>The reappearance of “race” within the medical and biological sciences attempts to “explain” characteristics ascribed to constructed populations through the new lens of genetics and related sciences. That these older categories have little or nothing to do with the new science is not evident. They carry with them much of the baggage of racism, including the so-called “positive” stereotypes of a group.

Then you don't know anything about your heritage. That's Scots have Co tributes a lot to the world. Although this amount of ignorance is expected since you're an American.

scottish-at-heart.com/scottish-inventions.html

>By no one worth listening to
Appeal to authority, logical fallacy.

>there's actually evidence against it. See #
Not an argument

>hapa
>is retarded
The attack on jews by the Alt Right is partly a rhetorical tool, since anti-semitism is a sacred cow. We also have to take multiculturalism at face value, and if others are playing a racial zero sum game, whites have to start doing so as well.

As far as jewish power is concerned, it is mainly irrelevant when discussing the main threat facing the true White race, which is Germanic/Nordic, as opposed to the lesser white races, which are highly impulsive and emotional. Jews along with Free Masons are only partly to blame for the real danger that is facing us, and it is currently strategically and tactically advantageous to attack them. Ultimately though, it can become a drain and damaging to the overall cause, which is the Conservative Revolution.

The majority of accomplished German Jews are anywhere between 10 to 75% "Aryan" genetically.

You're trolling right? How is that not an argument? How is the nobel prize and example of Jewish nepotism when all the judges are white? There's far more reason to say its white nepotism.

Come on mate. Other than the impossibility to verify your argument, Aryan has a clusterfuck of meanings, none scientific or verifiable.

>Calls user retarded

>Believes in free Mason conspiracy theories

As a Freemason myself, I really hope your post was ironic.

>I don't know anything about my heritage

Just a bit of a hyperbolic statement. But really you misunderstood what I meant, which is understandable because I've not been writing well this early morning. In specifically reject your Germanic comparison and more broadly reject all your original conclusions in the op. Your a self-losing half-breed trying to rationalize your own inferiority complex.
Stop making these shitty threads and come up with a solution.

Mine: stop interracial breeding. It creates lonely morons.

Don't question our goals little boy.

We do as we please as we created the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQW5g-K3Ts

Nepotism os most certainly an argument, and a an extremely valid one at that.

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/429846

>In contrast, the behavior of ultraorthodox religious Jews in Israel can be categorized as nepotism: they favor members of their own group while treating anonymous individuals in the same way as secular individuals.
This study suggests that Jews are more prone to nepotism than others. It's no mythx or "white supremacist coping mechanism", it's proven.

He meant the REAL masons. Not you little larpers.

>when all the judges are white?
Source? If that were true, then you'd have an argument, but until then: the burden of proof lies with you.

>as a redditspacing freemason myself
I'm not talking about basic bitch freemasons, but here, let me ask you something, and maybe I'll be able to prove my point. What do you think of John Locke?

Who's we?

>correlation equals causation
>correlation of a fraction is causation of a whole
Also ultra orthodox Jews are a small subsection of the Jewish population who largely reject secularism and science. They mostly live in Israel since its the only place that will tolerate things like not working on Fridays.

We.

>China was the centre of the world

Well, I do know that the Chinese were so vain that they mandated that maps made centre the world on one of the Chinese cities (I think it was Beijing but I might be wrong).

It always humours me when Asians claim to be a . very humble people and yet are highly vain and arrogant in their worldview. You actually believe that while Rome was the largest city on the planet that China was the "Centre of the the World", give me a fucking break.

You don't just do this with the past, either, you claim grandiosely that Asia rule for a thousand years like Hitler did envisioning the glories of the Third Reich. In other words, you boast to your enemies while you're on your knees that for a time greater than what you will live to see they will live in subjugation to you. Most humble, most patient, and most serene, indeed, David Pho. Fuck the Orient, you aren't our friends, I've learnt that by now.

>millions of high IQ non whites who immigrate to the west

We could do without the Paki rape gangs and dirty Chinese money flooding the real estate market, thank you very much.