HAPPENING!

Breaking hard-hitting story from CNN!

good. that's good. we didnt send people into space and walk on the moon for nothing

>good. that's good. we didnt send people into space and walk on the moon for nothing
WRONG!!!

We sent people into space and to walk on the moon so future generations would racemix their genetics straight down the toilet.

Why reach for the stars when you could have 70 or below IQ children and grandchildren thanks to racemixed nigger genetics?

Also, (((CNN))).

>kids with down syndrome.

CNN is actually championing reverse eugenics.

is that nigger trash magic man, penn gilette?

...annnnnd the debate over abortion is now settled.

>get depressed
>watch anime
>why am I depressed?
>try to get better
>go on Sup Forums
>see shit like this
>repeat.

>"try for a third?"

It takes a hard soul.

dwarf + mulatto = La Homonculo

>That is considered "black" in the end of 2017 going into 2018
Right.

>a union that will produce a midget mutt
its like you want your future child to suffer as much as possible in life

I like how they kind of make it sound like being black is a disability.

hey if talcum x is black, then why not OP pic related?

That boi ain't black nigguh

Be a reporter if you think you can do a better job

Don't tell your doctor how to do his job

Puking on the inside

Which one is the mother and which one is the one with 1/8 German genes aka black?

The dysgenic breeding in late-Weimar America is reaching critical mass.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

pol status: always right.

Saved.

You think she would of stopped after squirting out the first potato

nigger + roastie = mongroids
that's some serious miscegenation right there!

would you drink a glass of milk with a drop of diarrhea shit in it?
didn't think so. even niggers know they're shit.

>down syndrome mulattoes are inspiring
You may not like it, but this is what peak liberalism looks like

>down syndrome mulatto
the extra chromosome might actually be an improvement on the nigger

What's that? 'Coalblack and the Seven Dwarves'? Recalled that fairy tale a tad different.

Or to gain maximum victimhood points and gibs.