Anti gay marriage

> Anti gay marriage

> Anti refugee

> Traditionalist

> Hates neo-cons like Malcolm Prepbull

> Strong Christian beliefs

Australians, you MUST vote this man

60% of the country just voted for gay marriage, your a joke OP, if you think he got any chance. Go back to your trailer park.

Most of NSW voted NO

hes trying to tap into the populism movement happening around the world but he doesnt understand two things: first, he isnt popular, most people who know who he is think hes a fucking backwards retard. second, australians are too apathetic politically for populism to work.
bullshit

Got 5% in bennelong election. I bet he's regretting leaving the Liberals now.

Can't vote for a cuckservative.

12/19 electorates that voted no came from NSW

First time running a candidate & used that 5% to keep Labor out

You mean the large muslims and chinese population in NSW voted No.

your forgot the most important one
>jew lover

>jew pedo bank fraudster or the like
"judeo" Christian detected. judeo means Christ killer. it doesnt and cannot go beside Christian

I would love if there was a real right wing alternative in Australia.
Cory Bernardi is not it. He is so dense that light bends around him. Possibly worse but at least on par with Pauline Hanson.

It's more than that.
The whole world is coming to an end.

Cory is /ourguy

>Strong christian beliefs
Big nope

Fuck off commo

Fuck off cunt. Melbourne doesn't count. Keep importing your fucking shitskins and being repressed by hate speech laws cunt

Literally every single state and territory voted Yes, dickhead. Even electorates in outback Queensland and WA voted overwhelmingly for Yes.

Not based NSW

>it's ok
>to single space
>read some greentexts
>before attempting greentexting

>melbourne doesnt count
>hrr drr let me just give up one of our largest cities to immigrants
cuck

Israel/Gina RInehart cuck.

Rack off chonger

A real Christian is not only anti "gay" marriage but also anti homo. By the way, "gay" means happy. Happiness has nothing to do with sodomites.

Leviticus 20:13 is the solution. And Romans chapter 1 explains why some people become homosexuals and can't be saved. They aren't born that way.

>Anti gay marriage

>> Traditionalist

another rightwing retard trying to turn back the clock