you're shilling for CoachBoomer

If it's not a sex tape I'm not interested

Fuck Coach Reptile, i just saw the tape was out and thought i would post it

CRP literally thinks the alt right is canon fodder

>our goy

Soygoy has a nice ass, would love to see him blacked

CRP is done

>50 minutes

I ain't listening to all of that, whats the good part.

Yeah no fuck crp, though I don't like Sargon this doesn't incriminate him whatsoever
>Trout-look at this info I found
>Sarcuck-stop creating drama
Literally for 50 minutes

It does incriminate him. Sargon knew Kraut was running a doxing server.

Wtf

>Sargon did nothing wrong
Yes he did. During Gamergate he sold out Kingofpol in favor of some calicuck that was against transparency.

how new are you

Sargon was being evasive and told some porkies , standard sargoy behaviou,r but CRP comes across of (((them)))

>15:30
>weak, fringe group

lel who is weak and fringe nao, soygoy?

Why now. Why not wait for Kill Roy and have a Dashcon 2.0 with guns

Based white hispanics

id rather see him choke on some bbc

sargon should have hammered kraut for that, and warned the people who were about to be doxxed
if someone besides you draws a gun and talks about how fun it will be shooting peopl, you hit him and take his gun before he startes shit

Zeph?
He not a cuckhold?

Get the fuck off this site you degenerate scum.

Its 12pm in London and he hasnt said a word.
Kraut was able to bring him down with him, cant say anything of value was lost.

honestly i think cbp either has massive shit on sargoy and so on, or he fucked up the same way kraut didi with his hybris

Coach is trying to goad Sargon the way he goaded Kraut, he's hoping Sargon will hang himself just like Kraut.

who's ready for the reckoning™ pt2?

>Eceleb threads
Every last one of you faggots who make these need to return to Plebbit where you belong.

KoP was retarded, dude still makes videos ranting about shit in his car.

It's over, Pablo.. You lost.

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE

youtu.be/cuBu7fArQgM?a

Nah nah dont you get it tho, SARGOOOOOON HURT HIM he needs to cry to us

>defending king of Sup Forums of all people
You know he has his own lolcow thread right?

There's plenty of legit shit to argue with Sargon over, this however is not it.

CRP is a drama loving cocknosher.
Kraut is a morally and intellectually dishonest bully.
Zeph is a total snake.
Jeff is a lying sociopath.

Everyone else is just being pulled into their shitstorm.

If any of the above were my right hand I'd cut off my arm.

This,

but seriously Coach Reptile has always been an obvious confidence man, that's why he's never taken off, people sussed him out early

wrong image

Nah but dont ya get it a man that shows his face every day on youtube got doxxxxxxxxeeeeedddddddddd HOW WAS IT EVEN POSSIBLE

reminder

Sargon is ok with white genocide, he doesn't care that the whole race of people who created civilised modernity will be forever lost to the genocidal schemes of his jew masters
He is therefore every bit as bad as the people who he likes to condemn as nazis

Sargon must fall

reminder

CRaP
Is a fucking chancer who thinks he's hot shit with his machiavellian, 48 laws of how to be a jew bullshit
hook any of his vids if you must watch, starve the weed of light and it will die

Did he know he was running a doxing server or that he had the dox of coachsoygoy

he is great for normies first red pilling tho

He is more pallatable for a normie than some dude in a dim lit room smoking a ciggerette and ranting on about jews bringing about the fall of the west through mass imigration and destabilizing our resident chimps

thing is tho can you really even doxx a guy that shows his face every day on youtube? no seriously is it still doxxing?
if you wanna be user why the fuck do you show your face?

that time has passed

We are now at a pivot point where people like Soygay are going to have to pick a side

There is no room for intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice, shit or get off the pot

don't all of these skeptic faggots? kekistan for sure has to have one.

>the time is nigh end is here jesus comin back yall viva le revolution!!!1!

dude most normies like 99% of the population dont give a fuck about any of this culture warring shit so when they do give a couple mins here and there a slightly right moderate is probably gonna get them a taste of that bitter fucking pill then some raving vitrreolic nutcase

>you know if Sargon uploads this thing I'm kind of screwed
holy shit
ahahaha, this is pure fucking comedy

>Listening to recording
>Extremely loud bleeps over specific names
>Not just muting it or something
My fucking ears.

Does he employ Kraut? Is he his father? Is Kraut his underling in a political party or NGO?

dude
most of the normies are sheep, they will follow whoever everyone else follows, it's time to raise the stakes, we don't have much time to save western civilisation

A C A D E M I C S

yeah and hard right shit is fucking unpallatable to normies start waving a nazi flag or holding a tickie torch and the leftists will fucking steam roll the right the dying MSM may be dying but it still has power and the right could still be fractured and destroyed easily if everyone started going full ethno natrionalist yelling "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!1!" do that and kiss the right good bye

Anti-immigrant parties are gaining traction everywhere because the left is acting all retarded and the right is being reasonable.
There's two ways this is going to go:
1) left becomes unpalatable to the average voter
2) Italy or Germany style war in the streets between nazis and commies
3) left introduces pro-western policies in order to keep their hold on power

The second option is the worst one, even if you win.
Also it's up to every one of you personally to make a difference. Talk to your family and friends. Sugarcoat the arguments if you need to.

>two ways
>posts 3 ways
I'm retarded.

You won't find anything.

Not politics

I wouldn't suggest anything so retarded as
>normies start waving a nazi flag or holding a tickie torch
We need to fight the idealogical war and expose people to truth