Why aren't you paying for her healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I am...

new Sup Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco

M8 please bost full episode. What show is this?????

Because I am paying 244 a month for mine and all I get is 3 primary care visits. Other than that I have to pay for everything under $7500

look at the bottom right corner

Americans are gross. I feel ashamed to live here.

Fuck your insurance scam.

I wanna put my head between her legs and see what her pussy smells like

No you don’t.

Yeah, yeah i do

are you hugh grant?

With a bit of bad luck I could be her and I would be glad if I receive aid to live and maybe even some psycological help to get rid of the problem all to together.

Its a marginal amount of money that everybody has to forgo in order to make it work.

Ofcourse you always have extrem cases wich manipulate and trick the system to theire own liking, but these fcks will get punished by god in one way or another. Chances are they already get punished with being like that in the first place.

will you pay for it?

Lovely lady lumps

I work at a hospital, so my health care is free. The hospital is also state subsidized. In effect everyone in my state is paying for my health care too.

At least you have to work a shit job and not lay on your as playing video games

No dude, I'm at work right now. I literally sit around all night and browse Sup Forums. If I had a laptop I could bring it and play games. I get off at 0630, my supervisor doesn't come in until 0800. I do less at my job in a week than people do in an hour of normal work. Of my 10 hour shift, I might spend 45 minutes of that doing actual work. The rest of the time I fuck around.

All fat people need to be fucking killed brutally.

What is your job?

Unfortunately, I am

M80, go check out a /FatPeopleHate/ thread on

Holy shit what a shame of human being.

I find missing tests and samples for patients. However, our lab is pretty good about that sort of stuff, so samples are rarely lost. It they do get lost rather than finding them, I just call the nurse and have them draw another sample. The schedule is great too. I work 10 hours for 7 days straight and then I get a 7 day off week. In effect I only spend half of the year working, but get just as many hours as everyone else, and spend most of that work week doing what I do at home anyway.

Hope you hospital doesn't start balancing the budget like most of them that are going bankrupt are

Lol, no. Obviously I don't want to give up too much information, but the company I work for is one of the largest in the nation for medical testing, and we do run tests from other countries as well. If they cut our staff it would upend a significantly larger portion of the medical field than they would want. Our lab is good, but they're not infallible. If tests get missed it could literally cost someone their life. My job is important, just not demanding.

Quite disgusting

Quest diagnostics?

Has to be. That's the only chain testing company I can think of that's nationwide

Nope, not quite that big. No fortune 500.

Not just nationwide friend, international.

literally this

Bad luck? This is not the result of bad luck, buddy. This is result of decades of horrible choices. I can only hope she dies soon.

What happens when she laughs?
>my sides

I am paying for her health care.

I'm also paying for every dickhead who blows their knee up playing some shitty contact sport, every bogan moron who falls off their dirt bike and every thundercock who needs their piles snipping off after trying to lift too much. I also pay for some kids leukemia treatment and possibly my own should I ever need it.

Universal health care is a good thing.

You're also paying for every muslim and their seven wives who are on welfare.

You must live in a good area.

see, this is why i prefer the american healthcare system. we have too many lazy retards in this country. as long as you work and have a decent job, you will have healthcare. if you don't work like this fat fuck, you will eventually just die.

>wings of liberty
well done lol

Here in Canada, not only do I pay for her health care, I pay for her welfare and four kids.

And it is beautiful.