youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJChYzy3Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k
youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg
archive.is/0s0Tp
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thankfully basement dwellers like you won't stand in the way.

Fuck this degenerate shilling whore

Watch the goddam video and discuss that instead of using leftist strategies.

>leftist strategies
How about you try again with no shilling lauren?

Go neck yourself

ooh she is so pretty, I wish she was my traditional wife :3

>w-watch my video soygoy and dont
question the g-ds chosen!!!
kys kike
sage this ad thread

>Go neck yourself
you're three posts deep and have yet to actually address the post. Autist detected.

the OP has nothing to do with Lauren the person. Close your eyes and listen to the words nigger.

Kill your self

No.

Are you one of those monkeys who fap to her?

I see a Lauren picture = a video from her giving her views. Nope. OP needs to try again with a non-lauren.
Kill thread and try again.

>gets greentexting wrong
>its not my video

>dont question the g-ds chosen!!!
I'm literally asking for your opinion on the CONTENT. Arguments stand and fall on their own merit yet NZ fag is relying on Ad Hominems.

>he watches LS
Op was a faggot. surprise surprise

You have yet to stop beta orbiting an obvious purple pill shill who just regurgitates what we already know without any mention of Jews or white genocide of course.

Also stop hiding behind a meme flag, Pajeet, it's pathetic.

>purple pill shill who just regurgitates what we already know
>he says on the designed shill board of Sup Forums
>can only speak in meme jpegs and webms
>yet to address any actual arguments presented in original post

wow.

It's a good start, but this just proves, that women needs to be redpilled from a very young age, before they are emotionally ruined. If their fathers fail to raise them to be good ladies, it might be already too late.

Your image doesn't make sense

I meam he's half black and looks like a chad. he has white features with a brownish skin color. That's not really an african...

Show flag, Finncuck.

fuck y'all

you can't actually focus on the content of a post

She's a coalburning whore who lies about her age in a vain attempt to garner attention for herself. She regurgitates some of the stuff we believe, but she has no place here. If the purpose of this coalburner is to "redpill normies," there's no reason to spam her here every fucking hour.

e-celebrities are shit, and your word means nothing. Either you are a man of your word or you aren't.

>not lindsay z

Okay, I'm a stupid cuck and you've put me in my place holy enlightened one. What do you think of the video though? True or nah?

I have no reason to watch this coalburning whore. The few pages of her books that I read were utter trash and I have yet to hear an original idea from her. She's a shiny object to wave in front of normies, but she adds nothing here.

Okay, close your eyes and pretend she's figure you do listen to. What do you think of the content?

would you faggots stop shilling that coalburner?

I can totally tell that this is a guy.

Now i'm trying to figure out which guy.

That video was chock full of subtle propaganda, and screams of being CIA.

Also, it was the shittiest "Red Pill" I think I have ever seen.

0/10

"She" literally just parroted Sup Forums's talking points in a slightly different voice.

Why would anyone even care who the fuck this is?

Also, was the "Empty Wallet" thing a subtle reference to bitcoin?

Seriously, CIA... you should see how much "Skills" these fools have without access to millions of dollars of publicly funded technology.

She's not a thinker. I'm not going to waste my time listening to her. I'd rather get my ideas and arguments straight from the people who are making them.
As a mouthpiece for the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call this, she's terrible as well. She's not terrible articulate. She uses her sex appeal as a crutch, but using sex appeal to sell "traditional" values is hypocritical. To say nothing of the way she bemoans the decline of Western civilization while she moans for the people who are causing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

>She's not a thinker. I'm not going to waste my time listening to her. I'd rather get my ideas and arguments straight from the people who are making them
Okay, I get that. Lauren Southern the person sucks. What do you think of the arguments being made? True or false?

>As a mouthpiece for the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call this, she's terrible as well.

IT's a controlled opposition tactic, they create a "Leader" that basically just parrots all of our talking points, and then slowly begins to subvert the movement from the "Leader" position.

I think she might be someone else using a face mimicking software package.

Finngolian, I respect your autism, I really do. You've spent years defending this woman that you will never meet. Your autism has come to define the entire country of Finland on this board. Sadly, you put your eggs in the wrong basket. She turned out to be everything she speaks against. You had no way of knowing this when you first took up her cause, so its certainly no fault of yours. The best thing you can do now is to go spread this coalburner's gospel to normies. She's never going to be accepted here, especially now.

I think that she overemphasize morals and values. People are more than that and I have lost some friends in the last years because they found love in the most unexpected places with people from outside the city. And then moved, because love was worth it, even with krass age differences (30f to 49m).

The basic problem in the west is the low amount of children. If you have three of them you should start early, in your 20ties, because they are shit of work. When you end up being 40 and childless you simply want more of life then spending it at home for 15 years.

Society doesn't give parents with 2-3 childs a big hug anywhere. Its made to be a personal sacrifice. Which many simply don't want to do.

I know multiple divorced men in their 40s who could easily pocket a 30yr old, but all they see is another 10 years with kids. So they refuse. Lauren talk way to much about what the women can do, but thats only half of the equation.

Okay, I'm a dirty Finnish beta-orbiter cuck and Lauren Southern is a degenerate coal burner. The video is toxic garbage.

Same arguments, different person.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

What do you think?

I have no doubt that happens, Spencer is probably such a case. I doubt anyone with the motivation to subvert the right would pick her as a worthy investment. Its more likely she is just an attention-seeking whore who got burned by a shitskin and found a niche on the right. Women on the left have similar motivations for becoming politically active. For women, it's always about being accepted by their social groups and attracting attention to themselves. There is no real loyalty to their ideas.

Yeah, I agree with you but its nigh impossible to have 3 kids in modern society. I'm 23 right now and the prospect of having kids is ridiculous. With that being said, its no excuse to live out a degenerate life and then expect the traditional marriage to fall into my lap later.

>Lauren talk way to much about what the women can do, but thats only half of the equation.
What would the other half of the equation be?

Women would be more likely to be conservative if depending on a man wasn’t so dangerous. Think about that. You depend on a man. You forgo building up a career and you dedicate yourself to children. You are vulnerable or at least the life your children live is unless that man keeps up his end of the bargain. Now think also about the men you know and yourself. Would you put yourself in that position depending on you or the men you know that fully with those consiquences? How often do men power trip at work? Think of your peers. Those men power trip on their wives too and don’t value the roll that conservative women play. A housewife raising her children is likely going to be treated by her husband as unimportant. Never mind how often abuse happens.

Men have to be real men if they want women to be real women.

oh look another jew worship /thread

She sure is pretty. I'll listen.

>black dicks are not redpills
fuck that Jewess

Because her Muslim boyfriend told her not to.

Your daily lauren sosmosmosomonin shillpost right on time

Dude, all of the "E-Celeb" alt-right are very clearly CIA plants, for the purpose of both controlled opposition, and infiltration.

If you really wanted our opinion on the video archive it or post a TL;DR.
I bet she doesnt even name the jew.

There is no such thing as a 'conservative' woman

> not having kids

Embarrassed that you share a flag with me, you faggot. No one is interested in this coalburner.

Stop pretending this guy is me. I don't make Lauren threads because I know this board is too low IQ to not be subverted.

>She turned out to be everything she speaks against.
How? Be specific.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJChYzy3Xo

nice shop

>this board is too low IQ

The shills drag the average down.

on purpose.

HA, is the golden one fake as well?

>controlled opposition

Its a fucking cash grab lool. Plain and simple. Dont even click her shit videos.

>HA, is the golden one fake as well?

It's elle reeves.

youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k

I don't even watch this entry tier cunt either but OP is offering content some content so some of us might see what she has to say at least for 2 minutes. Instead of throwing toys out of a pram like some faggot boy.
If you're just gonna sit around and bitch without sharing any opinions on the topic, fuck off. You offer nothing to this thread but a waste of posts.

>Its a fucking cash grab lool. Plain and simple. Dont even click her shit videos.

Yup, that's how they keep our movement from gaining any traction, siphon up the money by pretending to be the "Leaders" and then using CIA tools to steal bitcoins.

>sucking up to Sup Forums
>using their meme words

Try being an individual.

So, let me get this straight, the CIA only hires nitwits?

yes

this guy knows

youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg

Good message. Though I fear many women will dismiss it due to 'muh evil gender stereotypes'.

Man, the CIA's off books funding mechanisms sure have gone downhill lately.

The quality of thought in her videos is laughable.

>The quality of thought in her videos is laughable.

it's supposed to be... "She" isn't trying to melp the movement, "she's" trying to siphon off money and redirect it.

I think it was wrong to throw Lauren under the bus, yeah she's alt lite but she has done some good work and she doesn't deserve to be buried for stuff she did in the past

Redpill women don't exist

Women are parrots and followers, this is why they need strong men to control and dominate them. Autists who have either blue pill regressive left views or red pill alt-right views usually don't fit into that role of a leader.

Is that her? Because diaper fetish is pretty hot.

Hopefully she will have many 50% mutt babies with her black boyfriend

No it is not:

archive.is/0s0Tp

Are you aware that those pics are 4-5 years old?

all women are mentally ill and borderline psychotic, any other attributes attributed to them are made by beta cucks who belong in camps, they orbit women to steal their estrogen so they can become women themselves

no. some fake pic they keep posting becouse they want it to be true

fuck does it matter cuck? She is 100% fine with race mixing

Yes it matters because you talked as if he was her boyfriend now. You should form your sentences more accurately unless you want to look like a liar/ignorant.

What does it matter who her boyfriend is now cuck? Probably some black jew kek

>Probably some black jew kek
she actually single. Three posts in and you haven't said a single accurate thing yet

>cuck
literal parrot

kek

I said shes pro race mixing which is true. I also said she fucked a nigger which is true.

>I also said she fucked a nigger which is true
date =/= fuck

Every Jewish woman's dream is to be dominated by the BBC. Lauren is not an exception.

>I said shes pro race mixing which is true
Actually we have no idea what her opinion on it is now. I have seen her like posts on Facebook that indicate she was not trying to defend racemixing when she pointed out that that guy was not muslim on Twitter. If she was against it she wouldn't make a public statement saying so because she is still too cowardly to follow Faith into white nationalism. People spamming every tweet and video of hers with "mudshark" certainly isn't helping anyone.

will not disagree with this let them have jewish women as long they don't touch our women

>Actually we have no idea what her opinion on it is now.

We do. She said herself on twitter

>What im only allowed to date white guys? LOL

This means shes pro race mixing. Who knows how many Tyrones and Jamals shes sucked off

>"hey goy, listen to me, I snack on nigger cocks"
will no one rid me of this troublesome 56er?

DON'T POST LAUREN SOUTHERN ON THIS BOARD YOU RACE MIXING PIECE OF SHIT

Sup Forums IS FUCKING DONE WITH HER

WE HATE HER

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Lauren is not jewish. The fact that shills have actually managed to convince so many people on here that she is jewish is proof that this board is woefully low IQ and can never be a serious political force.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

>>What im only allowed to date white guys? LOL

When did she say that?

youve seen the tweet finn knight why the fuck do you pretend like you havent its been posted here multiple times and you are on every fucking lauren thread i dont save that shit because i dont give a fuck. Fuck you and fuck lauren mudsharken

>Tell other women to be conservative and monogamous
>Is a promiscuous slut

Hypocrite

Yes I've seen the tweet where she corrects someone who claims that guy is muslim. I've also seen evidence that she was not trying to defend racemixing with that tweet, she only reacted to someone claiming the guy was muslim.

It's unfortunate she is too conflict averse to address the issue directly.