Fucking lefties

Fucking lefties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cD7rE5zbFk
thesun.co.uk/living/3688057/captagon-isis-drug-chemical-courage-sleep-disorders-terrorists/
express.co.uk/news/world/813226/isis-news-syria-war-tabqa-jihadi-terrorists-maternity-ward-heroin-drugs-uk-trainspotting/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150744117/#q150750641
cbc.ca/news/world/melbourne-car-rams-pedestrians-1.4459878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying dark skin people cant be drug addicts
fuck off racist

It's not necessarily bad to condemn druggos and retards, but the implication is that it wasn't terrorism or niggardom. It should read
>The incident in Melbourne that sent several people to hospital is believed to be the work of a mentally ill drug addict Muslim.

Except there are TWO men. It was deliberate.
They are both bearded and brown. It was during Christmas shopping. They sped up and veered into the crowd, not stopping until hitting the bollard. One man was arrested by an off duty policeman and the other on the steps of the station with a knife.

>Constantly getting beat by niggers and muslims
>Always some excuse from the left
Just nuke us

Have (((they))) released the names of the attackers yet?

>muzzie with a big beard
>oh but he did coke once or twice, that must be the real culprit

we are fucked. the kikes and the chinks own us. white women will line up to take the diversity cock.

Muh left Muh right
Muh dis Muh dat
Muh here Muh there

Just fucking stop with this comedy

Muslims are not allowed to drugs. Clearly a christian. Fucking christian terrorists.

>TWO men
Australian cars need two people to drive them?

Remider that australia is currently being Blacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cD7rE5zbFk

QUICK DELETE YOUR TWEETS, BOYS

ABORT

enjoy your race not even being recognized by your government, frog. u deserved to get fucked up in ww2 bigly

Islam is one hell of a drug!

weak

By the way, who are the politicans/parties that are allowing niggers, muslims and other animals in?

all of them

Rest in peace, last bastion of Anglo-Saxon civilization.

yes muhommed we know france has fallen already

This. Two were involved. All these attacks by white men are literally white men often on psychiatric meds. The muslim ones are not mentally ill and often have more than one working together. Completely fucking different.

It's well known that jihadis use drugs to give themselves "courage" to attack.

thesun.co.uk/living/3688057/captagon-isis-drug-chemical-courage-sleep-disorders-terrorists/

express.co.uk/news/world/813226/isis-news-syria-war-tabqa-jihadi-terrorists-maternity-ward-heroin-drugs-uk-trainspotting/

>Implying that The Australian is a left-leaning newspaper

Sick id

In australia the choice is left or hard left

thanks f.am

Muslims can drug themselves when fighting. It's only allowed in that case then.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150744117/#q150750641

They just said Afgan decent on the news, so there you go.

Hate this cunt.
Saying we're being plagued while he comes from a nation with cities full of shithead blacks being some of the most awful cities in the US. Projecting cunt.

They were under a refugee bill. They don't get here without it otherwise unless they're educated. Sydney's one of the most multiethnic areas of australia and we don't get shit like this on the same level. Melbourne's got something up with it
I can't imagine apex working here.

kek even swedish news say they were bearded moslems and a terrorist attack

Well, islam is a hell of a drug...

I guess we can't legalise all the drugs then

KHAZAR MILKERS NOOOOOOOOO!

But Mr. Shapiro, niggers vote tribally and almost universally against the ideology you claim to have!

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings™ ©Ben Shapiro

...Except if they are RACIST FACTS!

>Black people never voted Republican

Under jihad they are allowed to act like the people around them. So drinking/drugs etc is allowed if the result is you killing lots of them.

I identity politics is for the left goy. Breed with the negresses goyim, ideology is all that matters not race.

What about me you ask? No, no no, im Jewish. I'll only breed with Jews. But you goyim are all filthy mongrols anyways, so race doesnt matter...for you.

they just admited: muslims are mentally ill, I can't disagree.

He never said this
He has never demonstrated this prejudice either.
He never talked about black Jews not being real Jews. When he talks about Israel what matters is the faith of the people within Israel, their beliefs, not their ethnicity. The US has been multicultural from the start, it wasn't like Britain where you were a Brit because you were born to Brits in Britain. You are American based off of your beliefs.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Lightweights can't handle the sesh lol

Any Melbournians here? How are the normies responding to this is? Is it the usual not-all-muslims-stop-being-a-bigot bullshit?

>Brazil

If you care so much about anglo-sax, then why are you there?

You could write epic poems about her schnoz but she's still a qt.

also i guess - "repenting" former sinner who really really turns to religion is a common theme.
Whore around (or at least try to), do drugs and drink - discover life is still pointless - turn heavily to some religion. In case you are from muslim background you turn heavily into a very expansionist and violent religion so there's gonna be some extra oompf in that too.

He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin

COMPLETE BS.
Being a mentally ill drug addict I can 100% state that I have NEVER considered running anything over with a vehicle. And I've been mental for years.
Lying sand nigger

Makes sense. Mudslims knew the only weapon these dingos would have to fight back with is a boomerang

Stop being such pussys kangaroo fags , get your damn guns and exact revenge.
Oh Waite What ? You let them take your guns away. Never mind IDIOTS.
Just remember next time sand niggers are on the road , speed bump life's matter

There is no problem with multiculturalism in Melbourne. Move along.

cbc.ca/news/world/melbourne-car-rams-pedestrians-1.4459878

Police said the driver was a 32-year-old Australian citizen of Afghan descent who has a known history of drug use and mental health issues. The man was known to police for historical minor assault and traffic offences.