Kraut/pol/ - dramatic story with sad happenings edition

GroKo talks start in January
Majority of Germans prefers GroKo over minority government or reelections
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjQ5UhgVEtw
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Metal people, servus and welcome to the Dragon Lord.

Dumbing some white-pills

Identitäre Bewegung user here, ask questions if you want :)

are you aryan?

>he still watches kekistani's on youtube

can someone give me a quick rundown. i´ve seen some stuff of him, but i don´t know why he is so popular

>Trump is rightwing

Hey have any one of you started to translate their speeches to foreign languages?

Also general gestalt

R8 my proud Aryan gf

that guy rekking the shitlibs was a pretty good watch. He is saying everything that needs to be said and gives so much hope. I wish all the vids of afd talking in the reikhstage were translated

nope, but my grandparents are from Königsberg

dude out of 10

He's hinting at welfare reform

Glad to see an average German flying his natural flag

>welfare reform
>niggers run back to africa
>mexicans hide in the dessert
>america is now 90% blues eyes

immigrants come in the first place to find work anyway. but from what i have heard, the stream of immigrants and illegal immigrants has decreased since trump, right?

blue or green eyes?

yes and after the wall goes up they will never ever get in and after immigration reform, no more chain migration

brown eyes, feels bad man

He's kicked out close to a million already. Obviously there's going to be some returners in that mess, but the fact the US government is actively cracking down on Obama's sons means even more stay away. (((Media outlets))) were first crying their eyeballs out about illegals being removed at such a fast rate, but once they realized Americans actually want that to happen at a 60-40 margin, they began writing agitprop pieces about illegals flooding into the USA again despite no evidence of this being true.

Illegals come here for the gibs, and Trump has hinted that his "reform" is going to be giving zero welfare to illegals. Of any type.

Welfare reform + a Supreme Court ruling on the funding of sanctuary cities will cripple the DNC.

well at least i give you that.

such is life. i guess you still have the germanic facial structures

how many of the 11 million undocumented will be deported?

ANy Germannon know whether or not they will build the Luther statue as that guy who won the competition designed it?

Today is our first year anniversary btw

hey just like mine!
also having steel blue eyes like me?

good day to all of you dear kameraden!

many things have happened
many changes
still no blonde german gf
feelslikeawastedyearman.jpg

ich muss mal meinen arsch hoch kriegen

Hopefully all. The country loses ~$170 billion per year just by their mere presence.

checked and heil

Quick rundown on him:
>Haiders bow to the Drachenlord
>in contact with Gronkh
>rumoured to possess video rending and upload abilities
>controls Emskirchen with an iron but fair fist
>owns a castle called the Drachenschanze
>direct descend of the ancient royal Winkler blood line
>will bankroll the first Medalmonday videos on youtube
>in the process of terraforming Franken as his personal Bundesland
>said to have 300+ IQ

aye aye

nice quads. leftist shit whore

money doesn´t matter, it´s about the whitness user, the whiteness!!

afaik the image you posted will be build. they are late on the construction though.

>the most entertaining soap opera in this world

bottom picture? Jesus Christ I hate liberals

Really makes you think
( ・ิω・ิ)

kek

ty and i'm sure where all interested in what austrias new right wing government is going to do about their immigration problem

does he live in germany?

serf descended stick

hahahahah that fkin pic. pfahahahahahhahahaha thanks i needed that laugh.
She really thought the 20 something guy would marry her that ugly fucking old cunt hahahahahahahha

I'm a German-Austrian Amerimutt, shekels is all I care about.

Hopefully three things happen next year: Welfare reform, sanctuary cities ruling, and 1965 Immigration Act (literally written by Jews) gets deleted and replaced with RAISE. Then Europeans and working professionals will be chosen over orcs from the third world every single time.

yup franconia in bavaria
altschauerberg 8 on google maps

>ich muss mal meinen arsch hoch kriegen

Sag ich mir seit 9 Jahren...

>ich muss mal meinen arsch hoch kriegen
Willkommen im Club

yes.
don´t be to harsh on them. it´s Berlin after all. they are like children, but without the self awareness

in case you can´t read german - article related:
>berlin police is now 30% diverse
>professionality has decreased
>requiremnts to be accepted at the police have been decreased
>turks speaking in broken german are now running arounf the police station
>new police officers don´t have the drive to really put heart into their job

he is 1 holocaust denial away from being locked up

>Then Europeans and working professionals will be chosen over orcs from the third world every single time.
you should just close the borders and kick out the non europeans

>hoping for things that will never happen

Be prepared for a life of disappointment

wouldnt you rather the poles come here?

youtube.com/watch?v=tjQ5UhgVEtw

i like poles
based and racist. very often blonde and blue eyed. they aren´t outbreeding us, because the numbers aren´t to high

but i don´t want to be overrun by slavs as wel

are you sure you like poles?

No one wants those modern shit sculptures. What is the AFD going to do about it? And what abput the unity monument?

nah the judge would recognize that he simply doesnt know what the holocaust actually is

one of my favorite quotes:
"hitler only had hate for euuuhm jews! only hate! and my haters are like hitler! but they dont hate jews they only hate me!"

2nd best is
"if america would have never been discovered the native americans would be the equivalent of elves today!"

Germans and poles have a long standing and great relationship. After the war the Poles helped taking over some 14 million residences from their German owner. The cost of renovation was properly to high

>"if america would have never been discovered the native americans would be the equivalent of elves today!"
kek

i love them, at least here at the countryside, all the poles i meet are helping at the farms. russians and poles in citys are sometiems disliked, due to them ganging up and doing shady things. the average polack is still a european friend of mine. unfortunately, they are uspicious about us because of the world wars. good chance that they won´t be our brothers in arms, especially since we are trying to dump some refugees on them

haven´t actually heard something specific about the monuments. but you may have heard of Höcke stating that "there are to many ww2 guild monuments and to little monuments embracing german culture"

And the whole expulsion of 14 million Germans and the death of w million of them is just water under the bridge?

that filename
10/10

If Germany tried to take back anything, the Anglos would finish us off completely.

That was not my question. Are you happy and do you like the poles or as said love them alteast the ones in the countryside when they live in German houses and walk on German roads earning money on German farms with Germans blood and bones under their feet? Are you best buddies or are there any resentment left?

>Are you best buddies or are there any resentment left?
Most people here dislike them

that´s a difficult question. after all, it is the fault of the german politicians to not make a claim for the former german clay. they were scarred of the political difficulties and the soviet union wanted to hand the clay to the poles to appeace them, since the soviet union has taken polish land in the east. the german politicians were just to scarred.
i don´t know to much of the process of the expulsion, meaning i don´t know who is rsponsible. is it the fault of the poles, who pushed us out? is it because of the soviets, who handed the land to the poles? is it the german politicians, who where scarred of making a claim?
my knowledge is to little on this topic. i have never seen something about it on tv and i neither have heard about i in school. i think they want to avoid it. they just say that we were expulsed because of Nazi-things and that´s it.

i have noticed that germanons sometimes like poles however i never see an austrian that even remotely likes poles

>are there any resentment left?
like i said earlier, old people tend to dislike them. they remember all the stuff that has happened. my grandma hated poles.

i am also some special case. i like poles, because i have never met the bad ones. most poles i have met, are very kind and at the same time very conservative, while my degenerate piers are just falling for every jewish scheme. poles are no saints either, they are greedy as well, no doubt

The German Government officially recognize 2 to 2,5 million deaths making the expulsion of Germans the worst Genocide in Europe since the Second world war. I am just curious. We still despise the swedes for war crimes commuted thousands of years ago. Yet there are Germans in here saying that they love Poles.

austrians also hate germans. austrians only like austrians. they hate austrians, if the other austrian is suspicious

nope they like bavarians tough

If anyone thinks it would, at any point in the foreseeable future, be possible to retake those lands, he's thoroughly retarded. Germany will be very lucky if it stays germany at all, likely at considerable cost in lives. Plus alienating a nation that would be our ally in that regard is most unwise.

As a German I hate Polish subhumans with all my heart.

Damned Austrians! They ruined Austria!

This.
In addition: Germany has had a lot of Polish immigration that completely assimilated into Germany and are as German as everyone else. That is why Germans mostly accept Polish immigration.

ich glaub die unterscheiden nochmal zwischen deutschen und bayern. in den grenzgebieten von bayern und österreich gibt es so eine kleine rivalität zwischen den deutschen und österreichern. wahrscheinlich nichts ernstes (so wie hier auf dem land es rivalitäten zwischen den FC Birnau und HSC Hatingen gibt)

>Sie war eine Folge der nationalsozialistischen Gewaltherrschaft und Kriegsverbrechen in Ostmitteleuropa und Südosteuropa während der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus und der Gebietsverluste des Deutschen Reiches, die die Siegermächte (USA, Sowjetunion, Großbritannien) auf der Potsdamer Konferenz 1945 festlegten.

>wikipedia states that it was literally because of le ebil nazis (government of oppresion)

i guess it will be water under the bridge, because it will be forgotten. the 2 millions will be accounted to Hitler, who is at fault for everything

That was not my question. Is there still any resentment felt in the German public? How do you guys feel about Poland in light of the post war atrocities commuted against your country men? Or perhaps the guilt complex is so strong that you feel like it was justified?
Jesus...

>and are as German as everyone else.
No, they are not. They must GTFO from OUR country. Not Northwestern European? Fuck off

ch glaub die unterscheiden nochmal zwischen deutschen und bayern. in den grenzgebieten von bayern und österreich gibt es so eine kleine rivalität zwischen den deutschen und österreichern. wahrscheinlich nichts ernstes (so wie hier auf dem land es rivalitäten zwischen den FC Birnau und HSC Hatingen gibt)

>completely assimilated into Germany and are as German as everyone else
This. They're mostly conservative as well and their girls aren't corrupted by feminism so far.

>their girls aren't corrupted by feminism so far.
subhuman Poleshit diaspora makes up most of racemixers and dumb sluts in Germany and Britain. You can’t “””assimilate””” into Germanic blood.

Ever

Between those that feel it was justified, those that don't even really know and those with enough sense to let it be forgiven, there are very few to really care.

Maximal demands make for minimal success user.

Also most polish girls are sluts

>Jesus...
my grandma was a refugee back than and her grand ma(my great great grandma) lost everything. they were landlords with a huge farm. my g-g-grandma was never able to process the loss

listen, poland is based meme gives them immunity from everything even what they did in ww2. it is the present and they have proven to be to based to get enough people to hate them with a pasion

Will Poland will be flooded with Non-European settlers just as any other country in the West?

Already done actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg

Given that the Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even Russia and Germany are pretty backwards

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

* another candy - JEWISH Prime Minister

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive

Interesting. So you wish for mass migration as long as they integrate? I got Prussian roots as well. Fucked up my hair from blond to trash blond.

Its not what they did during but after WWII. Anyway unless you are German then it doesn't really concern you. I just find it interesting that some Germans can "love" poles after they took 50% of their country and expelled 14 million of their people.

poland is the most ethnic homogenous country in europe with an actually somewhat large population, and they have chosen not to take refugees and no one wants to immigrate there, so they will remain the last bastion for whites.

i thought poland got shit on after ww2 by communism?

Do we have actual AfD officials here ?
Realistically speaking, if I enrolled to be a member and seek to become member of a parliament (Landtag or Bundestag), is it possible to do that - to reach the position already latest with the next Bundestagswahl ?

Ever wonder why so many Poles rock that iconic “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States were in 1965
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

They have taken in more than a million refugees they are just European genetically speaking

>I got Prussian roots as well. Fucked up my hair from blond to trash blond.
you are the dude, who is the only one in his family, who is not light blonde, right?

>So you wish for mass migration as long as they integrate?
Please explain how you read that into my post user.

you know what i mean, the shitskins

here you go my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

yeah you name it!
i remember going to festivals here in bavaria
austrians always started fights and went like "hey bavarian come over here and help us" kek

poland is whiter than russia

I replied to the wrong German then. In Denmark we have problems because our laws don't allow us to discriminate. If we want to kick out foreigners all must go.
Yeah
Most Americans enjoy posting statistics showing how 40% of German children are born to foreigners so I assumed you meant such foreigners...