Girls und Panzer

Mizushima will make Vegemite Yuuki real, but will never do the same for Shimada Mika.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Erika is the best girl!

>Vegemite

The anime that reminds you of this pic will be spring's AOTS

I want Mika's dirty panties

I feel sorry to the other shows airing next season. No sales for them.

Wewlad

For what? What's the appeal of dirty panties?

Oh hey, I just finished this series last night.
So I've noticed there's a handful of OVAs and a movie, feels like VOTOMS all over again. Is there a particular order to watching these?

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

I want to give her a hair cut and remove those disgusting edges that keep sticking out.

>handful of OVAs
The BD specials are numbered.
The OVA takes place during the series.
The movie is last.

OVAs 1&2 (they take place around the time of the Saunders match)
OVA 5 (set during the Pravda fight)
OVA 6 (set after the end of the series)
OVA 7 (depicts the Anzio fight, but also spoils the end of the series)
OVA 8 (takes place after the movie)

OVAs 3&4 can be watched whenever.

OVA 1-6 & Anzio OVA > Movie > Alice War OVA > Final (this year december)

Release date is always the way.

So, how much of a chance do we have at Final Chapter not being delayed?

Der Film was on time, so no idea.

Katyusha looks pretty damn sexy in that swimsuit

Which school would be comfiest?

Jesus, does Nonna starve her or something?

Continuation

I love these trio. That doujin drained my balls.

Anzio, what with them constantly making food.

White Nina is very cute.

St. Gloriana seems like it'd be the textbook definition of comfy unless there's a suffocatingly over uptight nature that pervades the place.

Mika is comfy

She's that type of girl who loves it when you press your boner against her butt during spooning and she sexily wiggles her butt because it really makes her feel good.

Stop both my heart and boner can't take this

Pizza sluts are the worst.

New trailer when?

She'd sandwich your dick between her soft and squishy inner thighs and grind herself along the top of it while giving you a teasingly slow thighjob as you can feel her getting wetter and wetter and yourself leaking more and more pre.

I like where this is going

While she says "ufufufu"

What the fuck, I love Mika now.

If I had a Yukari, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

Stop being lewd, /gup/!

It could be lewder. Sawreehfag could be here talking about hand holding.

We're not even being that lewd yet

You can't tell me what to do

I-I can't decide who to ravage first. Help?

Yes.

I'll give you a hand.

Pekoe.

When did it all go wrong?

Who are they looking at?

Me.

>I'll never wash those melon seeds on their faces off with my piss
Truly suffering.

Just make sure to stream it

Their mothers new boyfriend.

I really hope this gets a scan, that Maho is incredibly cute, and even Shiho is smiling while offering some Watermelon. Hopefully the Nishizumi can come back together even a little bit in Final.

It's not lewd at all. You'll never stop me.

Where did Tsuneo go? Why didn't he protect this?

This

come on now, mako is one of the lewdest in the whole cast

Can't wait for uncensored Mako.

What would happen if Mako made eye contact with me in the distance during this scene?

Yep, I like to hold Katyusha's hands while she's riding my shoulders.

Are you a mermaid?

Mika definitely gets me going.

Save Darj for last, make her anticipate it.

Her design is great. Wished she was voiced by Sawashiro though.

Have the quiet and boring ones in the front (like Pekoe) and the wild ones in the back (like Rosehip). By the time you get to the end, they'll be so sex starved that they'll be pouncing on your dick.

Would you stream and or record violating the GuP's

if you look at erika's character model sheet, it's just that same facial expression from different angles

For some reason, I've got this silly idea that the Gloriana girls each represent some bit of Britannia.

Darjeeling: England, obviously
Pekoe: Wales. Long-suffering but loyal companion to the main character. When she gets her own command, music changes to Men of Harlech. youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
Assam: Scotland. One of the core trio, but off to one side. Bagpipes suit her, so Scotland the Brave seems right. youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
Rosehip: Irish. Not quite one of them. Goes fast because it's a long way to Tipperary. youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo

I placed Ukulele as representing Wales because her hair is quite traditionally Welsh, Pekoe as representing Scotland because she has a game PNG of her wearing a kilt and then Assam as representing the South west general region because of GCHQ

would she give me the same expression when im fucking her? cause if yes then that only makes me harder

Is Erika into anal?

>tfw no Magyars
Are cute girls in Zrinyi too much to ask for Japan?!

Yes

>they give my name to a character
>it's a semen demon
>anons keep posting in the threads how they want to fuck (me)
No. Just no.

>>Vegemite

Is that some sort of vegetable byproduct?

>Shihatan

What the sod is a shiha?

It's a yeast extract made into a lightly bitter tablespread for bread, namely toast. It's actually really tasty but you must get the portion correct or it's horrid.

>Rosehip: Irish. Not quite one of them. Goes fast because it's a long way to Tipperary.

You forgot red hair.

>yeast extract

Shouldn't they have called it fungumite then?

Right, 8 older brothers and sisters too. Catholic families without protection, am I right?

The extract was blended with multiple vegetables in the original recipe, hence the name Vegemite.

What's Pekoe's expression supposed to convey?

Disdain for potato niggers.

I want my two dogs to accompany me on a long, peaceful walk in the park with my girlfriend, Katyusha. And when after that, I'd like to watch as Katyusha drinks a nice warm beverage while we sit down to enjoy some late night anime while snuggling and headpatting our dogs.

>Maho's face
Priceless
at her father who is taking the picture

What kind of dogs?
Would Katyusha like them?

Mutts, because purebred = inbred. But one's half corgi and the other's part yellow lab.
Yes, because they're sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly, unless Katyusha specifically hates and fears dogs.

I want to breed my Erika with a nice doggy

kys?

>I want to breed with Erika like a nice doggy
fixed

I wanna see a doujin where Nonna and Katyusha finds two stray dogs and takes care of them. They feed them every day, hide them from teachers, and name Joseph and Igor. They teach them tricks and read them stories about the purge. One day Nonna has to leave on an errand, leaving Katyusha alone with the dogs. Once they realize the alpha female is gone, they pounce on Katyusha, ripping her clothes off and forcing themselves into her. One inside her pussy, the other in her ass. After hours of mating Nonna would return to find Katyusha in a pile of fur, cum and sweat.

>Joseph
>not Iosif

You gonna get purged.jpg (fine time to lose the macro...)

>two knots at once

It is amazing how she can accomplish this with no prior training. As expected of comrade Katyusha!

I want to have a daughter like Erika

Miho and Maho would make for better daughters.

Wewlad's

In this picture she looks like she is missing. Hana looks damn sexy in a swimsuit and is not missing anything.

i made that

Stick to the typesetting, thanks.