Alright, BBC just released a video of a UFO...

Alright, BBC just released a video of a UFO, something kept hidden for a LONG time and they're just shoving it out there in the open.

For those unaware the elite are like modern day Egyptians on a global scale, we are fodder, they use us to build society while they live in comfort.

They have lost control of us now, we are unmanageable and today we passed the largest tax cut in History.

They will kill us. We are going to die. We are like bugs to them, they will thin us out until we are manageable again.

It's coming, mark my words.

hurry up faggots

nah man, they developed those bio-weapons to protect America, not genocide the useless eaters.

Weapons can never truly be used defensively. A weapon is a thing meant to cause harm or kill, and even if you have the defensive reason to attack, it's still attacking.

They will use their weapons on the useless eaters once they don't need us anymore. Any other course of action would be outright absurd.

You're crazy. They're going to give us a universal basic income, and robots will do all the work so we can better ourselves through hobbies and social engineering. It's gonna be great. Like Star Fleet, basically.

you are so delusional its sad.keep living on planet you user.reality will just tear you apart.

fpbp

That scenario is only possible if the lowest IQ is 100.

Hence, race-mixing and bioweapons

We passed tax cut, for only a set time it isn't a permanent cut for us common folk, it has a baked in expiration...

However, the tax cut for the corporations & rich don't expire.

No. It's going to play out exactly like the book Childhood's End. A gradual acclimatiZing and endless partial disclosure.

What day did the NYT and Politico stories (which happened because of the Delonge group) come out? Saturday the 16th. Arthur C. "I moved to Sri Lanka to fuck little boys" Clarke's birthday. Would have been his 100th.

No link to vidya. Can't know if it's same vidya already shown this week. GFY

A partial disclosure will be used in order to distract the masses when the Elite's crimes against Humanity are being revealed. Possible distractions are UFOs, outright Alien contact, or the revealing of knowledge of prior advanced civilizations in the Earth's history, such as Atlantis. The anti-NWO faction is definitely winning, however, you must remember to pray.

it's really obvious , ww3 soon

tfw when no cutie Nordic alien waifu, feels bad man

Oh man, lmfao.

we do a pretty good job destroying ourselves

>muh aliens
>muh ww3
>muh muh muh muh

Do you realise how unoriginal you're being?

These stupid fucks will call for the end of the world no matter what happens

Really OP? No link to the video? Inb4 its the same pentagon one

These alien niggas sound uh uh uhhh raycis uan uhh as a uhh educated uhh black womah i just got to say that uhh these crackas betta watch out

she’s super cute desu. they can abduct me any time they’d like

Fight back?

I didn't realize before now that your first post was probably sarcastic too. But yeah, that's literally what normalfags think - 10 billion useless fucks will be given first world living standard and UBI, simply for existing! It's maximum delusion.

The people owning the banks and factories will have other plans.

I unironically hope we get full disclosure before this year is over.

She looks kinda like my sister lmao

Repeating numbers confirm full disclosure before this year is over!

Same but I dont see it happening

Same video that Skippy Pedosta keeps rambling on about in twitter?
Nothingburger

Nah they are just holding us until the brain washing is ready.

>implying you'd know their intentions

fpbp
/thread