We call this phenomenon means "Be Americanized"

we call this phenomenon means "Be Americanized".

this thread makes no sense

OP's anger towards Trigger makes no sense.

American is here.

But witches are a british culture.

Trigger is garbage so it makes perfect sense.

Brits become Americanized now, you know?
How many supporters for Trump do you see?
Brits and Aussie will be Americans in the near future.

Nice substantiated claim.

Most britfags think Trump is a nutter and Americans are idiots for voting him in to be honest.

The majority of Americans voted against him, to be fair. And he's already hitting record low approval ratings.

Witches got less boring.
There's your answer

What the fuck Farage is doing right now?
I didn't watch news because of CNN.

Lol

Stick to anime, Sup Forums/

don't forget to report

>everyone in those regions voted for someone! It's not like most people didn't vote at all!

Back to politics 101

Sup Forums is so fucking stupid sometimes but then I remember the average poster here is 16

Modern anime was literally born by ripping of Disney user. It was already Americanized

Didn't vote at all =/= vote against him fucktard

It wouldn't matter even if they had. If you have to switch from "how many people" to "how much area are the people spread out over," you've already tacitly conceded the real point.

Did Imaishi fucked your wife, OP?

>burgers invented fantasy
ok

>tries to show someone a map of a majority red in an effort to debunk somone's point about the who voted for what despite that it's not a sufficient way to prove that point

No, you're just retarded.

Not that user.

Would you get beaheaded by Moslems for watching LWA in modern London?

His point was stupid from the get-go because that's not how American elections work, the map is.

I think people in London are watching LWA right now.

Not outside I bet

Not going nearly far enough

Witches improved. That's what happened.

>b-but we got the most yardage who cares how many points you scored

Of course his point was stupid since it was incorrect. But showing a map of the results by county isn't sufficient to disprove his point about numbers in this case.

How you japanize a witch?

illegals and liberals aren't americans

He could have very well not been trying to disprove him at all, merely saying "Here is the map. This is how things work. Educate yourself retard" because that's what I got out of it

But America was founded and built by liberals who illegaly immegrated into other people's land.

It was in response to his claim about numbers, and I would assume his original critique also included the EC, which is why he would bring up numbers.

Magic is dying.

As evidenced by this thread

Riding a broom with just panties is asking for a deflowering. Witches probably don't have hymens intact. At least sit sideways. Witches are sluts.

Nige got a job at Fox News.

>OVA was amazing and loved by all
>TV series is half hated

Western pandering was a mistake.

He's are Nige now

>Americanized
She isn't fat and that broom doesn't shoot bullets.

Its no wonder as brits have been fellating uncle america for 100 years straight

Race mixing. Witches need to keep their bloodlines pure.

Imagine how sopping wet their panties get.

Looks like it failed in sales, so luckily we dont get this shit in the future

:^)

Fucking SJWs pushing muggles into magical institutions man.

>emoticons

The problem with this show is the cast is so small. It could be good if it had a huge cast like Harry Potter.

The school also feels really small and insignificant. It feels like a tiny college and lacks the size of Hogwartz. Yes, it has secrets like Hogwartz, but these secrets feel like the were just "tacked on" to the campus, wheres in Hogwartz the secrets feel like they are more coherently integrated into it.

if you where her during the ama you would know that they barely get any money from the blue rays.

>Accurate representation of how the japs preceive british women

There's no fucking z in Hogwarts you fucking autist.

>The school also feels really small and insignificant
That makes sense considering that the school is run by incompetents old farts and doesn't even has the money necessary to stay afloat.

Those girls on the right aren't witches yet

Do you have a link user?

Is it netflixbucks then?

Oh shit, I'm sorry. I forgot that we're in the Berenstain universe where it's spelled Hogwarts.

thatsthejoke.jpg

>The majority of Americans voted against him, to be fair.
California isn't the majority of Americans
Plus he won more states
>And he's already hitting record low approval ratings
Kinda like how those polls where saying he wouldn't win right?

I want to leave

Aren't ugly hag witches a fairly recent popular culture thing?

> Sup Forumstards posting their garbage on Sup Forums

GTFO.

Nah, old widowed women were fairly socially isolated and were often suspected as witches because of it

>the USA has uniform population density
lol

Libtards lost, so were fine for at least 4 years. 8 if were lucky to fix the country a little from going to far left. The pendulum swung to far left, it needs to go right.

back as I was a little witch I had to take my broom at age 13 and fly off to learn magic from some old hag in the woods
I couldn't learn it from my mom, that woul 'cramp my style' and would just limit my mind
now I look at my grandkid who goes to some sort of magic school and learns it this way
it was so much better in the past
all this standarized magic is just making our young witches dumber and gives us this new-age magic shit
Runes, RUNES! and sigil-magic?
they can't even improvise anymore
when we didn't have a black cock we'd just dye soem feather and drop some blood on it
but nowadays it all had to be according to book
lazy fuckers

Unpatriotic commie Mexican Muslims need get out!

Shut your mouth FAGGOT WE TRUMP COUNTRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
AWOooooOoooooooooo!!!!!!

California is not most of America. Which is home to most of the 1% of the nation. They can go fuck themselves int he asshole. I'm glad they are crying in a sea of tears.

We can only go up from there then right?

>~120 million people voted
>~320 million people in the US
>65 million is a majority of Americans
>i cant maths

And besides, don't forget shitholes like California make it easy for illegals to vote, so it's definitely a good thing we have the electoral college.

here to stay faggot

Let it go already.

Is it me or did the hate towards LWA suddenly grow after the new episode?
I mean most people liked the episode, so i have to assume people suddenly hate it because other people like it.