This is what should happen to every Amerimutt soldier

Those subhuman mongrels should know their place. I salute the heroes, Juba, Ho Chi Minh who fought against amerimutts aka mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or we should just burn the mutts alive.

Or you could just cut off the head of the snake, and stop being a fucking retard.

Americas military intervention is orchestrated from Tel Aviv.

The fact you cannot process how our policies are controlled, honeslty makes me question your intelligence.

Jews are based

You're subhuman mutts with no identity

Literally a nation made of mutts lolol. I cant be the only one that sees the irony

good ideas, i'd love to see you try

This is some low effort memeing my turkish friend

But yes, they are mutts

Amerimutts have been trying to evade this thread for minutes. But truth should be told.

TWA enjoy your third world shithole , I find great joy knowing that soon you sand niggers will be living in molten glass from the nuke Trump will be gifting you.
Third World Asshole

>the roach perspective

learn one WEIRD TRICK to reply to threads without bumping. click here.

>a subhuman mutt

>This is what should happen
>should
By all means,make a stand, nancy. You know you won't. you will just cry like the whore you are because you know that we would rain shit down on your roach nest for a decade and turn a profit from it at the same time.
Stay mad, nigger.

Get a life you fucking roach.

kill all american subhuman negrified mutts

Lol. Itd be way easier to take a (((Turk))) seriously if he didnt say (((they're))) based. You done fucked up son.

Hello Paki friend.

Reported this thread to the FBI. Prepare for a drone strike in 5 hours muzzie

i'll get your mother instead
>a mutt knows more about Turks than a Turk
shoo mutt

>jews are based
Kek I love you turkbro you’re a funny guy

Kek, says the subhuman argie. Take your hairy black fingers off the keyboard Diego.

post the video you fucking faggot

A Fucking Turk

Sounds like someone needs some FREEDOM.

>a fucking roach

For people who dont know about the OP image.

1. The guy was already dead
2. It was an entire squad of guys that got separated and then ambushed and all of them got btfo

This was one of those ones where there was no "revenge" by US forces, it was just like wuuups we lost em and left em.

Source: It was on the Ogrish site, before live leak was a thing.

Here is a Turk on fire.

For every dead Marine, there's probably 10,000 shit-skin children that got gunned, so it's not really working you Turk rape-baby

"Why PAKISTANIS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Pakistani.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (PAKISTANI) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

Why do T*rks like to talk shit about someone else's genetics when they and the gayreeks are a disgusting mix of sandnigger tribes Africans, and minor European ethnicities,

Uh oh Turk Roach

cheers was thinking about army but with their disregard for units because "oh well there's so many!", I'll pass. i would skin the man alive who let a squad get lost like that.

Based island whites.

Jesus Christ, my sides

>Jesus Christ, my sides

Le 56% royalty.

Remind yourself everyday that you only live because we are kind.

The absolute state of island Pakis.

Should I post a picture of myself?

I'm not even British, this doesn't even affect me you subhuman mongrel mutts.

amerimutts are still better than filthy roaches

>being Turkish
>calling others subhuman mongrels

Dew it.

update your folder already ahmed

wtf kill it with fire

Whiter than you Muhummad

>I'm not even British
So you admit that you're a fucking sand nigger? kek... Kek... KEK

>rapebaby
opinion: discarded

remove kebab

Untermenshicus Sandniggericus.

25%Greek
25%Georgian
25%Jewish
25%Kurdish
And a whopping 100% degenerate.

>a shitskin on pol actually admitting to be a shitskin
Am I dreaming? This shit never happens they all claim they are 100% white aryan Christian conservatives

muslim filth talking shit as usual.

your country would get decimated by the big bad Americans.

pathetic subhuman scum.

Based turkbro, causing a war between mutts and britbongs

Subhuman brain, you need to understand that the turks invaded anatolia not the other way.

who's got the webm of this?

Yeah but they can always put any differences aside to bomb you to hell again Hans. Then again they'd be doing you a kindness.

Fuck off ahmed.
Sage

>Europeans invade Africa
>Mix with millions of Africans
>Niggers follow them to Europe and shit up the place
Koraniggers don't learn.

BASED

Is that why Israel keeps you malnourished so you can't use your superior muscle. Now your pretend God just needs to bless you with a brain so you can't feed your people.

But since the pacifist Buddhist are kicking you off your land you have no way of growing food.

Don't worry I'm sure America will lend you a McDonald's.