youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo&spfreload=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo&spfreload=10

OSWALD MOSLEY > ADOLSCHPH ''2 fronts'' HOTLER

oswald "thirsty for the blood of young aryans" mosley

Fucker has a bad case of bong disease.

those beady eyes filled with lies conspiring for unpleasant surprise

what happend to heinz i wonder? bongistanis done a number on him that is what happened i bet. butthurt was so much kek.

Moswald Osley - Etenal Anglo that defied logic, for without lust for Kraut blood
PM that never was
only Anglo that cried after Edward VIII
last Anglo noble
original bong poster on Sup Forums and patron of all bongs here
anti-Churchill
the one who tried to outjew the jews
He loved thunderbolts and Roman salutes a tad too much for public's liking, so he never won anything democratically, but it's ok.
Etc., Etc.

SETH RITCH

Red Hot Shane Texas

Oswald "Marks & Spencer? More like MARX & Spencer you filthy rotten kike!" Mosley

Caesar = Napoleon > PiƂsudski > Mussolini > Mosley >>> Hitler >>>>>>> dogshit >>> any commie dictator

shit, I meant this for

i think you confused your memes

Napoleon was a jew loving manlet.

burden of proof is on you.
>Eternal Anglo that defied logic
Nah, I've got it right.

Why do Poles reject their proud Communist heritage?

>pictured: a general that only fought with his own nation (and lost), standing next to his Russian lover
You tell me why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

>Revolutionary France enacted laws that first emancipated Jews in France, establishing them as equal citizens to other Frenchmen. In countries that Napoleon Bonaparte's ensuing First French Empire conquered during the Napoleonic Wars, he emancipated the Jews and introduced other ideas of freedom from the French Revolution. For instance, he overrode old laws restricting Jews to reside in ghettos, as well as lifting laws that limited Jews' rights to property, worship, and certain occupations.

>In 1807, he designated Judaism as one of the official religions of France, along with Roman Catholicism (long the established state religion), and Lutheran and Calvinist Protestantism. (Followers of the latter had been severely persecuted by the monarchy in the late 17th and early 18th centuries.)

>Through his policies overall, Napoleon greatly improved the condition of the Jews in France and Europe, and they widely admired him. Starting in 1806, Napoleon passed a number of measures enhancing the position of the Jews in the French Empire. He recognized a representative group elected by the Jewish community, the Sanhedrin, as their representatives to the French government.

>During Napoleon's siege of Acre in 1799, Le Moniteur Universel, the main French newspaper during the French Revolution, published on 3 Prairial, Year vii (French Republican Calendar, equivalent to 22 May 1799) a short statement that read : "Bonaparte has published a proclamation in which he invites all the Jews of Asia and Africa to gather under his flag in order to re-establish the ancient Jerusalem. He has already given arms to a great number, and their battalions threaten Aleppo".

BASED Sir Mosley, Slayer of the G*rmans

Sir Eternal Beadington.

The best Prime Minister we never had.
Best Labour politician ever.
Best Conservative politician ever.

The Venerable Beady

ARYAN BLOOD TO COOL MY SKIN
MAKE DRESDEN DEAD AGAIN

Untermenshicus britbongicus.
25% Paki
25% Polish
>25%Nigerian
2%% Anglo
And a whopping 100% degenerate

>COUGHING THEIR GUTS OUT

Adulterer.

>The best Prime Minister we never had.
No. Joseph Chamberlain was superior.

What? Fuck off amerimutt. Mosley was born in 1896, before any large scale paki immigration. Beady master race.

Mister Crowleeeeeeeeeeeeey

He Who Feasts On The Kraut

ENGLAND LIVES
AND MARCHES ON

keeeek

His name is, "If the Entente won't get him, I will".

no-no-no fagotts. his name is "i had a dream".

that's begby from trainspotting

Oswald "kill a German in my sherman" Mosley

Eternal Anglo.

BEADY