What's Sup Forums's opinion on how to take a piss correctly?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on how to take a piss correctly?

In the streets

Who
Fucking
Cares
Kek

The only correct way to piss, is on a communist.

POO

Why you people smell like shit food?

I always take my piss with a boner

Only way to take a piss correctly.

lel my kraut friend and his kraut mom had a sign like this in their house when I was a kid

everytime I went over there I pissed all over the seat and walls and they blamed it on his little brother

Don't you hate when you're sitting on the toilet and the erotic nature of taking a massive BBC shaped poo poo makes your cock hard and as the blood flows more the helmet of said cock brushes the bacteria infested toilet bowl. Feels good

wait out the erection

don't you have a Muslim uprising to be worried about instead of shitposting about your race mixing fetishes?

Nah I'm a Jew. We good.

i also piss with an erection every time

i used to do the left one but my wife(literally german) compels me to do the right one so when I'm home the answer to your question is right form

In the tub, duh. Hard or soft, no worrying about making a mess.

if you pee sitting and can avoid it touching the sides of the bowl, you're a micro-dicklet

the only way in a "situation" is to do a hand stand above the bowl (if you're not athletic you can press the knees upon the wall above)

if I sit my benis touch the loo, not pleasant feeling, when I poo I have to hold my benis so it doesn't touch the loo.

Lmao how? Does she check up on you while you're in there?

Why would it touch the side of the wall if it hangs in the water?

>Says the mutilated goblin

When it's semi erect.

If it's semi erect you wouldn't be able to sit down in the first place.