Pilot who recorded the ufo tells the story about what he saw

>pilot who recorded the ufo tells the story about what he saw
youtube.com/watch?v=cboOWFIsWLY
>guy who was the director of the UFO program at the Pentagon confirmed that the footage was real and he's seen other shit that he thinks isn't made by humans
youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE&t=3s (from CNN sorry)

What the fuck more information do people want? We are being visited by either alien drones or aliens themselves and NO BODY gives a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesn't Trump put out a statement about this? These are videos released by the fucking Pentagon and yet it's made out to be a joke. Isn't this a serious security threat if there's ships in the air that no one knows where the fuck they're from?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE&t=3s (from CNN sorry)

Holy crap, is that mall cop?

"Lets call them aircraft"

Because they aren't aircraft, they are photoshopped/CGI renders on the footage.

no one is asking about it

IF this is from another planet we need to speed up our weapons programs. We need to be ready for war. It would be the best happening and ill have finaly have meaning to exist. Until the great interstellar war Ill be in bed watching videos, hoping my 76 year old mother keeps bring me food. If she dies of old age before the interstellar war Im fucked.

>and NO BODY gives a shit.

I give a shit, boy.

>lets fight people with the tech to travel between stars

we'd be extinct in less than four hours.

>Until the great interstellar war Ill be in bed watching videos, hoping my 76 year old mother keeps bring me food

Somehow I don’t think you’re going to be much help in the war

Nobody gives a shit because they're just CIA nigger fakes.

Once news comes out of cnn I know it's bullshit with an agenda. I believed in ufos and now I dont. Thanks cnn

Good goy

Pro tip: they're not from outer space. They've always been here.

Alien war or first contact when?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE SOUNDS LIKE HANK HILL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH

either they are releasing real info slowly to desensitize us moving forward towards full disclosure or they are conditioning us in order to carry out a false flag under the guise of an alien attack. both are scary. personally i think we are a slave race and the harvesting time is nearing

>NO BODY gives a shit.
what the fuck should we do? do you really think the common peasant has the time and energy to give a shit? we are too busy surviving day to day

what if the jews are trying to wage war on the AYYs?

based on a video
what the fuck you dumb shit stains please if you're going to create Men In Black.. just please more evidence, no fake shit.

I hope the jews are fighting the aliens, we already know the result, "chosen race" my ass.

whys this video suck so much ass

>I hope the jews are fighting the aliens

Haven't you seen all of the hollywood propaganda trying to trick humans into fighting against AYYs FOR the jews?

OR, whatever the fuck these things are..... Looks like (((They))) are body snatchers.

Honestly what do you want?

Alien DANA evidence shot all over your face?

is there mid control tech in dulce base that defeats any attempt at recapture?

They've been working with us for some time now

gay niggers have existed forever

Blue Beam stage 1.

You're not fooling anyone, spooks.

ayy lmao

user do you realize that if they could travel between star systems then they would be able to kill everyone in a matter of minutes yea? So they probably not here to kill us but they are not here to help so there is no real reason to respond to them in any way shape or form other then reverse engineering the tech we got from their crashes.

Because project blue beam is fake and gay.
Btw it is important to splash the water with normies.
If we predict it before it happens it won't work

>tfw wish i could interact with a grey without it hurting me