Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Ah the traditional British Christmas, police with assault rifles, huge concrete barriers and metal detectors.
You can just feel the warm glow of the festive spirit.

Please keep your comments thinkpol safe, the Metropolitan Police will be monitoring for speech that could hurt feelings and they aren't afraid to whisk you off to the Gulag.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/amir-khan-receives-death-threats-after-putting-up-a-christmas-tree-for-his-daughter-a3724276.html?amp
express.co.uk/news/uk/895185/southport-shooting-lockdown-police
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr02QzBonng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaaahahhaaa this bong is a good bong

Merry Christmas.

How many death threats did those pakis receive after being in a Christmas advert I wonder?
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/amir-khan-receives-death-threats-after-putting-up-a-christmas-tree-for-his-daughter-a3724276.html?amp

This is absolutely miserable and straight out of some dystopian novel.

Smile for the camera kids this is part and parcel.

Even bigger guns than the german police at the christmas markets. wew. Our force carries something that looks like a mp5 in newer edition or something. No idea about guns.

Truck of peace > Xmas Coca Cola truck

Why policemen walking with autimatic weapons among the crowd of people? Don't they understand what will happens is they open fire?

Ramadan is coming
Ramadan is coming
Ramadan is coming
Ramadan is coming
ALLAHU AKBAR

Yes, White racists will be killed for trying to stop cultural enrichment.

‘Tis the season and always a peace thing.

We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you

Far across the world
The villages go by like dreams
The rivers and the hills, the forests and the streams

Children gaze open mouthed
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their eyes

Quietly implementing martial law and the people love it! The state is their protector.

And a merry christmas to you user

It's so enraging, sometimes I wish I never took the red pill because it fucking kills me seeing what is going on and people wander around like fucking zombies completely oblivious to the obvious.
We have a literal paedophile ring running this country, paedophile grooming gangs STILL going on and STILL protected by the police because rather than saying "oh those poor girls, victims of political correctness" instead the government and police now crack down even fucking harder on free speech and have made it a thousand times harder for them to speak up or the police to act.
I feel like I'm living in a nightmare at times, this isn't the country my grandfathers envisioned on the battlefields.
They would be rolling in their graves wondering why Britain lost its fucking spine.

It's part and parcel

The mayor of London said so. Carry on.

swap the woman for the little girl and have the woman with a gag on her mouth and a blindfold on.

I got no problem with having armed military around if they have standing orders to shoot any brown people who approach the white peoples festival. I have no problem,with concrete barriers for said nigs to crash themselves to death on while being shot by said soldiers. I am kind of sad that it is necessary in the first place because some traitor left the door open.

He's not wrong. When you elect a Muslim mayor, you have to expect Muslims to get preferential treatment. Only white people are gullible enough to think that everyone wants a happy and even playing field, never having heard of jihad.

It's like here in Canada, we have a Muslim immigration minister and now we have Muslims all over the place. Huh, nothing fishy going on there. It'd be racist to have a white person in charge of immigration in a county that is a majority white and was built by whites.

>muslim given any kind of formal power period in a western nation
it's already over the moment this happens, it doesn't even really matter what they do during their tenure imho

>ginger daughter
That nigga is a cuck

express.co.uk/news/uk/895185/southport-shooting-lockdown-police

Oh look, gun control in action, icing on the cake.
It's just a non-stop fucking joke.

I didn't elect him you cock, he lives in the most fucking cucked corrupt city of the UK, mainly immigrants and posh lefties.
You're preaching to the choir as if we haven't been singing off this hymn sheet for years.

I hope so, ginger niggers are the absolute worst sort of people

did someone kidnapp theressa may and replace her with a Mtf tranny?

Fucc I didn't realise how mixed-race EVERY British family is according to the telly.

>placing gifts under the tree whilst a report of a foiled terrorism goes on in the background

This actuallly happened to me

Remember: The most important thing to do during Christmas is racemix, kids!

>gingers
>not hot as fuck
>not wanting to tame a fiesty redhead
low t detected

Merkel Christmas as they say in Goymany

>Gingers are bad
t.Soygoy

Redheads are literally the Apex hotties

History is a whitewash

That real life pixelated look is really cool, how do they achieve it?

>MENTALLY ILL
>DRUG
>ADDICT

Heres a prime example of Sadiq Khan
No I'm not a kike but this is VERY VERY telling, his childish attitude at the end is playground style levels of immaturity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr02QzBonng