Is there a more bad ass moment in anime than when Gon goes into adult mode and beats the shit out of Pitou?

Is there a more bad ass moment in anime than when Gon goes into adult mode and beats the shit out of Pitou?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/opK9pvmE-lM
youtu.be/A89blUjT7z8?t=28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, when Pitou killed that dude no one gives a fuck about.

Fist King's death.

hmm dunno man, this is mine
youtu.be/opK9pvmE-lM

especially @ 1:58

>say it with me
>RAWW ASSS

I gave a fuck about him because I read the manga where he is introduced in the second or third chapter

might as well say the third impact scene was bad ass since they have the same context

>hmm
>no capitalization or punctuation
>@
You must be over 18 to browse this site nigger.

When Pico dealt with Chico

>anime

People be all sayin' that adult gon is meant to look disturbing

but he just looks hilarious to me

Kill yourself

If Raoh ruled the world, would that make it a 拳王界?

Did they ever explain why Chico's sister used a banana?

He's like in 5 or 6 pages of the first chapter. That's it. No real reason to care about him more outside of "oh I recognize that dude from the first chapter" the backstory is the same in the anime.

GaoGaiGar in general

youtu.be/A89blUjT7z8?t=28s

Nice try HxH fags

Meant to look disturbing? He's just meant to look like an adult
The emotionless way he acts might be seen as disturbing I suppose

literally every single time there is a thread about anime power-ups someone mentions how hxh is "subverting the trope" by making his power-up disturbing and weird

I love how 2011fags shit on '99 for not being accurate to the manga, yet 2011 can omit Kite from the beginning and that's okay because he only appeared in a few pages. Him showing up in the first chapter is WHY Gon became a hunter in the first place, and WHY it's detrimental in his breakdown and reaction in CA. People shit on that scene saying Kite was a nobody when in the manga, readers knew why he was important and realized the entire story and reason behind Gon's motives and actions.

When we say read the manga, we're not being contrarian for the sake of it.

The reason why it's okay for 2011 to omit him from the beginning is because they put the part where Gon meets Kite on Whale Island in a flashback at the start of the CA arc, meaning that all the reasons why Kite was important to Gon are told there instead of episode 1. Nothing was lost and Kite wasn't a "nobody" in 2011.

the only thing I found weird was how long his hair was in the air.

but tell me, is this the probably the most beserk transformation in anime?

Gon`s transformation is cool and edgy with his sayan body, but how things escalated in the chimera ants arc is even bigger than his fight with Pitou, and it`s so fast that there is not much to enjoy.

that was such a fucking asspull that I dropped the series

kill yourself newfag

why are you here then?

>asspull
>when it follows literally every rule set beforehand
Okay buddy.

except it looks less planned and more like a complete asspull when you conveniently introduce him then and there. it doesn't even mention that kite is the one that told gon about ging in the anime

>except it looks less planned
I'm fine with that. Plenty of other plot point just show up out of nowhere in HxH. Like the Chimera Ants for instance, what matter isn't how they show up but how they're handled after that.

>it doesn't even mention that kite is the one that told gon about ging in the anime
Yeah that wasn't in 2011, instead we got a nice non-canon(but still something similar had to have happened in canon) flashback about how Kite met Ging to make us understand that Kite is important to Gon because of his relation with Ging.

I think it's an efficent compromise to have both an episode 1 without Kite and Gon's emotional attachement to Kite because of Ging. Not perfect but pretty good in my book.

The disturbing part was that he made a covenant to sacrifice his future, his potential, all of his nen, and to live in a state of living death for the rest of the life in exchange for being able to age prematurely in order to defeat Pitou. It's technically part of the rules set beforehand with conditions increasing power multiplicatively, and the harsher the condition, the stronger it makes the power. However, the concept of a covenant that powerful itself could be seen as a slight asspull, but it's entirely possible that it was only possible out of the sheer anger and grief that Gon was experiecing at the fact Kite was supposedly gone forever.

It wasn't really an asspull either way, Alluka was the asspull. However, Alluka's storyline and nature was still interesting, so it's still better than most shounen asspulls.

I believe that's because his hair grew as if it was never cut when he aged himself prematurely, giving himself very long hair.

One of the best episodes in anime history, The panned out view with the sound of Gon pounding her disgusting ant face was fucking godly.

You really can't explain how good it is, You need to just watch it.

>Is there a bigger asspull in anime than when Gon goes into adult mode and beats the shit out of Pitou?
Ftfy

>it followed the rules bla bla bla
It's still bullshit and shitty writing since it should have been common place for every nen user to make the super saiyan mode before death pact, but somehow only kids that had no clue what nen was just a few months ago were able to come up with hax superpowers.

The Goku vs Freeza of Naruto

Stop with that meme you edgy retards trying to be contrarian, it was a plot twist, not an asspull and you know it dumbass

>is this the probably the most beserk transformation in anime?

>Plenty of other plot point just show up out of nowhere in HxH. Like the Chimera Ants for instance
This is how I know you're an anime shitter. The ants come from the Dark Continent, the queen was a mutation that grew human-size. 2011 switching things around makes idiots constantly say Kite was a literal who added to generate drama, when the manga and even 99 did it right. 2011 also added its own scenes and no one bats an eye but '99 adds some filler episodes and scenes even and stop the presses, it's worse.

Read the manga instead of the shitty adaption. And yes, '99 was better. I can easily watch 99 from start to finish and go to the manga for CA if not reading the manga from the start.

>The ants come from the Dark Continent
Not him, but the dark continent wasn't even introduced until after the ant arc ended, what the fuck are you saying?

Speaking of asspulls, Pain reviving everyone he killed was what finally made me drop Naruto.

i only read the 1st 3 chapters of HxH. Isn't he a kid? why would he be able to transform into a adult? is this dragon ball gt?

Eh I guess it was a major asspull but it would of been really interesting just to see a timeline where they did all die

Literally looks like a Kevin O'Neil illustration from Nemesis or ABC Warriors

some of my personal contenders:
>when Orange boy quadruple kickflip slashed through back to back aerial attacks
>zoro's "nothing happened" moment
>jin vs sunflower samurai
>nicholas d. wolfwood's fights
>kenshin vs saito
>drunken fist lee vs kimmimaro

I dropped it when Sasuke fought Deidara, that's the most bullshit asspull I've ever seen, and apparently there are some bigger ones in naruto.

>The ants come from the Dark Continent
You don't know that when they're introduced It was fine to explain it afterwards.
That's the point, try to follow the logic you 99 nostalgiafag.

im on ep 65 of 2011

hisoka literally did nothing wrong other than being a gay goku with magic

Manda did nothing wrong

RIP snek

This