NatSoc half-Jew/half White here. I stand against White genocide and the Jews. AMA, goy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U52Sz6blSlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk96Kml8CA0&bpctr=1513866655
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not kill yourself, faggot?

Hello, Frame Game Radio?

I'm not depressed, but I've logically considered the best way to do it.
Shotgun to the brain stem. Yum!

Idk what that is...So no.

What was getting gassed six gorillion Times like?

Well, I'm half German and half juden, so every time I fart, I think I'm about to die 6 gorillion times

You’re alright.

Would you help us round up and kill your tribesmen lile Soros did?

Lol Not bad

Robert ^-^

Nothing would bring me greater pleasure.

But I promise I won't turn around and start funding the destruction of Whites across the West afterwards.
It's a promise form a Jew, so make what you want of it...

No, but I do know a leaf named Robert who is a half Jew....
Does your Robert live in Alberta?

fine, if you care so much don't reproduce. jesus didn't, be the ultimate honorary aryan and don't pass on your jew blood.

Maybe we should just gas half of you

youtube.com/watch?v=U52Sz6blSlo

I haven't. I don't know if I will. It's kind of irresponsible to do so...
But on the other hand, I would be bleaching those filthy lying kike genes away...
Honestly, I'm more concerned about fighting for the existence of our(White) people than marrying some cock carousel veteran.
But trust me, if I choose not to breed, I'm not doing it for you, faggot.

Is that possible?
Has medical science made it that far yet?

>Forget 14 years of disintegration
Oh dear Uncle. If only you could see the nightmare of 72 years of disintegration...

Just a Twitter and youtuber Jew who is on board with the Alt-Right.

Definitely not me. I barely have a YT account, and I don't even have a twitter account.

Does your mother know about this?

Are you a water filter merchant?

I'm verklempt!
Yes, she's the Jewess my 3/4 German 1/4 Anglo married. My dad didn't know he was marrying a Jewess, but I'm sure he wouldn't have cared. Fucking boomers.
She knows I don't like Jews. She tries to argue with me about the holocaust, but she's pretty dumb, plus she's a woman, so it ends up being my facts vs her feels.

No, but I did buy a water filter from the water filter merchant about 4 years ago.
It was good quality. I haven't bought new filters since I realized Jonestein refused to discuss the JQ.
I used to listen to that motherfucker daily. DAILY.
Then I realized he just yells and screams and builds strawmen any time a caller or guest (Duke for instance) wants to discuss blatant Jewish over representation in the government-media-academia complex.
I can't fucking stand his lying shill voice anymore.

Kek
Nope, I'm not Asian.
I honestly don't know how Jewish I am.
Either my both maternal grandparents were Hungarian Jews, or only my maternal grandmother was.
I can't find any evidence for his name being Jewish, but he did lie a lot, so he may have been, but she certainly was 100% juden.
That means I'm either 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish.
My father is 3/4 German and 1/4 Anglo.
So I'm either 1/2 Jewish, 3/8 German, 1/8 Anglo
Or 3/8 German, 1/4 Jewish, 1/4 Hungarian, 1/8 Anglo
There's a lot of North Asians here, especially foreign nationals. But the real problem is Filipinos. I hate those ugly motherfuckers. Dumb as shit too.

octojew here. I was redpilled on the Jews at a young age by my jewish great grandmother herself. She hated other Jews for their Jewishness and converted, but never hid her ancestry. Did you come to terms with the matter through a similar experience?

oh, I guess not.

Well, my Jewish maternal grandmother only told us she was Jewish (ethnic, not religious...though it's no better) after grandpa died. I was about 20 when I learned it. She kept it hidden because she was """on the run""" from the Germans in ww2, plus as Hungarians the 1956 revolution was an anti-Jewish revolution, so they fled.
I was redpilled on the """globalists""" at the time, but hadn't made the obvious Jewish connection yet.
I've come to terms with it now. I don't think Jews should be allowed into this movement, but I will continue to run independent operations parallel to the movement to fight the genocide of our (White)people.

sauce on this guy?

>self-hating because of Sup Forums memes
what a loser

>thinking Jewish Supremacists exterminating the White race is a meme
what a cuck

why would I care? west shall burn like Sodom and Gomorrah. and Slavs can take care of themselves

>the absolute state of slavs
Fucking pathetic.
Why should you care? You're just a dirty Slav. I thought maybe Hitler was wrong and Slavs really were White.
But once again, our dear Uncle is proven correct.

You know, I actually believe close to 6 million Jews were killed. I really believe that 99.9% of those people deserved to live and did no harm to anyone. But the world is probably better off without the 6,000 who deserved it. The price was pretty high and the returns, as we look around today, were still shit. It's a fucking shame if you are not LARPing, because with the right data, the most oppressive fuckers, the real beasts, could easily be pruned. And lemme tell ya, Mr. Confused Jewish Nazi, a lot of them aren't from 'the tribe' anymore.

post anti-semitic music

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk96Kml8CA0&bpctr=1513866655

Oh, I'm not confused.
I'm very self actualized.
And believe me, 6 million didn't die.
Clever bait, 7.5/10

Same. a Russian and a Quarter Jew here. I hate Jews as well.

You Swedes and your metal.
If only you put half as much aggression into your politics as you do into your music...

You fucking half breed.

How can you not hate them honestly? Murderous lunatics.

Blame my grandparents for masquerading as White.
I do.

>bomb Yugoslavia
>fund Afghanistan terrorists
>fund Chechen terrorists
>fund ISIS
>list goes on...
>SLAV WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT US?
Can't wait for Western """civilization""" to finally perish

Okay, time for bed.
Happy Winter Solstice everyone
Thanks for the 2 real questions.

Not baiting you, I swear. It's just how I see it. Fair enough, though. Don't hate any part of yourself if you care about the world enough to stand your ground in a moral way.

I worked alongside Israeli Jews during the Gulf War (helping them with new/additional Patriot batteries). Most were really super-bro-tier soldiers and grateful for us being there, and then you had the fucking guys LARPing it up like they should not be in the military because they were 'rabbinical students' and my unit should not be there because we're not Jewish.

Real talk though? The Druze are some cool, tough fuckers. I talked with this one Commader/Lt. Col.-level guy who was into his religion in a big way. Hours of interesting, intelligent philosophy.

Sleep well, man.