JEFF SESSIONS REOPENS URANIUM ONE INVESTIGATION

>On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

>The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department's effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.

nbcchicago.com/news/politics/FBI-Agents-Info-Uranium-One-Deal-Sources-465644093.html

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/donald-trump-jr-secret-service-protection/index.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/trump-likely-to-retain-a-private-security-force-as-president.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didnt some go missing?

For whom the bell tolls?

>It tolls for thee

shut the fuck up nobody cares

This is the best Christmas ever.

I bet they find even more incriminating stuff than the last 10 investigations vs Hillary.

dick tock, brumpffkinss.

>Jeff Sessions

Let me guess, the FBI is going to investigate this? How about investigate Seth Rich?

Kek

Not sure if it's possible to find a number bigger than that, leafist.

Uranium one is a fucking nothing burger though and everyone knows it.
Why isn't he going after he for rigging the fucking election against sanders, and the GOP?
You know, shit that is actually recent and illegal?

He's just putting on a show.
What a waste.
More like SHITTSIONS.. or something. Yeah.
Fuck this guy.

Awwwwww boy
He boutta wake up

what the fuck??? ???

wtf

what's the explanation?

>Literally not illegal

Enjoy your government waste

seriously wtf

>t. Never coughed into their wrists
Peasants

She has to go, this charade has gone for to long.

I don't get this gif? What is supposedly happening? Someone tries to stop her sneezing? I don't get it please someone help me please no bully

The hand doesn't touch her it way forward

Hillary is still weird and sick tho

>HOLY SHIT ANOTHER INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN OPENED
>I'M SURE THERE WILL BE A RESULT TO ONE OF THESE INVESTIGATIONS ONE DAY
>IT MAY BE 100 YEARS FROM NOW, IT MAY BE 10000 YEARS FROM NOW
>BUT ONE DAY
>BETTER POST ON Sup Forums ABOUT THIS NEW INVESTIGATION

Being around a bunch of black people with rainbow flags. Place is for sure infested with hiv. Assistant probably knocked her hand away so she doesn't touch her face and she figured it out and played it off as a cough. Or shes retatded after all the strokes.

It's upper extremity dysmetria. Hillary couldn't accurately judge where to put her hand to her handler pushed it to the right place.

Trumps a year older though.
Any arguments reflect on both.

Also gonna laugh when the time traveling plot to make the rules so Hillarry doesnt break them gets trotted out again.
>She follows tje law, proof of illegal action.

Still 0-1 Drumpf on prosecutors, make orange fashion trend like the Hamburglar

no, the person slapping her hand away

sorry fellas but ive become pretty fuckin jaded by all the "investigations" that never lead to charges

I'll believe it when I see it

Checked. Kek requires pics or it didn't happen.

Hillary is a smoker and an alchoholic though. Trump is a straight edge cunt for the most part and it really shows in their face.
He pretty much saved her life by kicking her ass in the election. She wouldn't last 8 years under that stress.

Trump has heart attack predisposition, does not exercise and consumes mcshits.

Is that Christopher walken in a wig?

Trump has actually lost weight since being elected. Check mate.

I'M FIT TO RUN THE COUNTRY AND I DIDN'T BENEFIT PERSONALLY BY SELLING AMERICA'S URANIUM TO RUSSIA

>She wouldn't last 8 years under that stress.
What stress? Once she's in she wouldn't have to perform anymore. She would just kick back and have other people mange things for her.
She even thought she could get away with his during the election and didn't make public appearances for a while.

No sliding allowed!

HAPPENING DOT JPG

Uh, thats the stress.
Which is the point here.

Also if Russia is friendly, why is selling to them bad?

OHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO

>not illegal
It certainly is illegal is you personally benefited from the arrangement. HRC4JAIL 2018.

Great post. Bump.

ok jeffy now while you're at it WHAT ABOUT DWS/IWAN BROTHERS/THOSE SHITTY COURTS HIDING/DESTROYING EVIDENCE
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THAT HUH JEFE
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO SETH RICH WAS

I didn't say it was. My early post I said the Uranium is a nothing burger, despite what we wish.

It would be so much easier to nail her for frauding her own party and the country out of a fair election but whatever, Sessions the useless cunt wants to chase ghosts and catch dope smokers whatever.

This better all lead back to Comey and Priestap too. The captain already jumped ship, time for the crew to die.

You need to pay better attention. The (((media))) has been hyping up the imaginative Russian collusion story for over a year. Simply drinking vodka is grounds of MSM impeachment.

It’s time for real crimes to be looked at. Like the bribery involved with selling the uranium.

So the council on foreign nuclear affairs that made it law?

yes, surely this will be the end of Hillary

>Jeff Sessions
When will you faggots learn that he is NOT OUR GUY

Bumping this :^)

Bumpf for Drumpf

HABBENING!

hey kike take your nose to the shop and ask them to shove a bullet up it

If you don't see why a State department official making deals for money on the side is bad, there's probably nothing no one can tell you to help you.

And Trump charging the SS for protecting him is not bad because?

It was probably smelling horrible due to all the blacks and when she brings up her hand to her nose her assistant knocks the hand away so it looks like she was coughing.

This is fucking great news FINALLY.
look at the amount of shills in here. They're scared.

Russia did it again.

lol, we know he's not your guy, that's why this is so much fun.

>muh russia

IT IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!

Dude don't worry me too. WTF is going on here?

Schumer gave Putin everything he wanted

Chuckie was filmed in the Soros sex dungeon

Tick tock

Because the SS is clearly compromised. Why else would he substitute them with marines and a private personal security detail? In case you haven't been paying attention, that's what he's doing.

Except he hasn't?

Lol, it's afraid. This is great news rabbi.

Yea, he has. SS doesn't function as POTUS's primary means of security. Trump has a security staff that he has worked with for decades and trusts personally and has insulated himself with MARINES

Please feel free to show me otherwise. Until then, die in a fucking fire, shill

cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/donald-trump-jr-secret-service-protection/index.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/trump-likely-to-retain-a-private-security-force-as-president.html

Christ, he's even talking about leveraging the private sector for NatSoc and CyberIntelligence... I'm guessing you haven't heard that either, you insipid fuck.

This is such a witch hunt. Fact-check.org even tells you we didn’t give the Russians our uranium.

Oh I have on the latter.
Its a great way to lose any protections though since its private citizens in the game.

Kek will deliver justice

(((denmark)))

marines are private citizens?

The private intel plans.
Marines protecting the pres isnt that new, it will work well to teach them to adult more.

So, have the government run, "apolitical" alphabet agencies been doing a great job protecting the privacy and rights of American citizens while remaining objective in their mandates to uphold the constitution while staying out of politics?

Asking for a friend who's cognitively disabled.

Yep.
Do you prefer the Pinkertons again?
Ooh maybe the Italians.

Look at it this way, we can have Red Scare mk2, now with chocolate cherries when you add mudshits to the paid agitators