BART Train Footage

BART has not released the video footage of the robbery by 50 "youths" on the train because they"don't want to reinforce negative racial stereotypes".
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

How can they be pressured into releasing the tapes to the public.? this shit is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Coulter's Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>California

youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw

>Black Watch

pottery

They have to release them if you do a public records act request.

By saying that they are telling us exactly what is on those tapes: niggers nigging.

>we don’t want propagate the false idea that niggers commit most of the crimes by showing a video proving that niggers commit most of the crimes.

Ironically this'll draw far more attention to the videos than just releasing them would.

It's in Cuckfornia. The kikes and the soyboys there would never do anything to harm the reputation (lol) of their beloved pet niggers.

I was under the impression that only the rich or homeless lived in San Francisco.

Why even bother? The truth always finds it' s ways and racism will burn even brighter.

Pic related is the SF neighborhood of Bayview, but I suspect the Bart niggers are from Oakland or somewhere else outside SF

>Woman in charge
There's your answer.

That title, lol, they could've as well write NIGGERS three times.

BART is a government entity. File a foia request.

Bullshit. I saw a video of this years ago. I used to watch it all the time and tear up from laughing.

Make fun of Florida but at least here our laws say they have no choice and have to release the footage.

You have to accuse them of being patriarchal and acting like they know what is best for other races. Get that going and they will release it.

Is this a new PC way to call out niggers? Couldn't be more obvious. It's like saying ''I don't want to say it's niggers, which is why I'm not telling you their ethnic background''.

Ayo hol up, hol up
>Smacks lips profusely
So u b sayin we wuz cowboyz n sheeeeeit?

My school began doing something similar when we acquired a black chancellor. My school will text and email students when crime happens on campus or on the nearby market street where many students go. It used to be that every semester, at least once per week I'd get a text describing someone as
>Black
>Average height
>Male
>Standard issued street robbery (Sometimes it escalated to car jacking)
>At large because local police response time is slow as fuck
Maybe once in a blue moon they'd be a gook or white person but it was almost universally black because the local city is like 50% black at 25% unemployment. Moment Lord Blackington took Chancellor I get MAYBE 1 text per semester and it's always a white guy. We all know what fucking happened, crime trends don't just suddenly end after 10 fucking years.

Coulter's Law

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Coulter's Law

>Coulter's law dictates that the longer that it takes the media to identify the shooter the less likely he is white and Christian.