Greece BTFO!

We, the western Europeans are the heirs of antiquity, greek philosophy. architecture, knowledge.

Greece has nothing to do with ancient Greece. You have been under turkish control far too long and you were so ashamed of this fact, that you resulted in destroying the ottoman buildings that were erected on the acropolis in Athens.

When you became independent, misery started to spread in your hearts. You did not even know what identity you had. The Germans, British, Austrians and the French had to teach you how to become Greek again.

You are living among the ruins of something you have no connection to.

Now, give us the Parthenon so we can properly take care of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute state of Östĕriştan

>filename

Get a load of this Kurd. Sage

>flag

Get a load of this debt. Pay.

>flag
get a load of this mutt

It came up when I googled Greece.

??? American talking about debt lUllzzzz

Gonna need some delish source diasponur.

kek

>Kurds

Yeah, sage

Look who's talking.

>Asshurt Kurd is asshurt

Still sage

it's probably a turk, kurds don't have a lot of diaspora
and notice how he got mad when you called him a kurd
turks hate kurds because they literally outbreed them to death

to be fair kurds are even more subhuman than turks

Why do you think only Kurds hate you? You are shitskins so naturally we will hate you. Also, pay debts you poor fag.

kurdish = inbred subhuman

I am stunned how autistic people can be on Sup Forums. Just because I insult Greece I have to be a Kurd? Everyone hates Greece regardless of their nationality. Also fuck off from my thread putinist shill.

>Kurd
>K
I hate greeks don’t you worry. Just dropping some date to confirm my point

Ok

you personally are a abdul cheese-wurst, my frens

>be turk
>go extinct
heh

Greece was always a shithole filled with degeneracy and depravity.

Persia was the light of the Aryans all along.

>Everyone hates Greece regardless of their nationality.
are you Sirius ? on germaproddie scum hates us and we hate you back
want some money back ? suck my balls

persia is rate B islamabad

Us?
Show your flag faggot.

Ok Mehmedopoulos

imbecile freak, took you two (2) posts
>sausage swallower

why do turks prefer to flee their country instead of staying and saving it from kurds? hmm

Schizophrenic Albanian beware

>mfw he's an actual cuckold as well

We owe the debt to ourselves.

t. Mehmet al Viennistani

sage & hide

Another non-greek but probably still shitskin.

he is active in this thread as well

holy fuck man he is literally batshit crazy

Go back to your shithole roach.Nobody likes you

t. low vitamin D cuck :}

Time to put your schizophrenic ass to the place it belongs. Anatolia!

>k*rd

lol she loved fucking Spanish, French and German guys

time to take a break from Sup Forums i guess people here are literally crazy

Actually , our birthplace the Aegean Sea , we are to the East (Anatolia) , to the West (Greece) and simultaneously belong to neither (because Zeus).
Comprende, Alpine chipmunk ?
>good

Your birthplace is Kazakhstan.

You want to really get greek subhumans?

Post this - a study done by grekoroach dienikis that confirms that modern greeks are essentially immigrants to Europe resulted from syrian, armenian, ethiopian, turkish and gypsy blood mixture

The Grekoi is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, lazy indebted monkey, turk cock socket, cuckold fetishist, jingoistic baboon, brainlet, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him armenian-dindu mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Albanian subhuman”

no, hunnic scum . Yours is :}

>armenian-dindu mongrel
call me that anyday it's hillel-rius

you bavarian toothpaste

reminder
he broke character on pol once

this is what I posted btw
Albania is the most inbred country in Europe and actually more inbred than most middle-eastern countries

>grekosubhuman that spent his entire “””””career”””” trying to present greeks as European, ended up proving that they ARENT

INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

>>grekosubhuman that spent his entire “””””career”””” trying to present greeks as European, ended up proving that they ARENT
lmao ok

>INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.
Already you showing Iraqis as Greeks in your little pic and claiming Alexander was a zerg proves 100% you are a homo without Logos.
>Learn Orthodoxy, cuck . Get philosophized.

Suck our dicks snowniggers , you read and read but you didnt learn shit. You are like a karate master's shame pupils, that go on and beat people on the street for fun

>Orthodox
>cuck
Pick two

grekosubhuman orthodog church has interracial couples for saints lmao

>Give Greece back to the Holy Roman Empire
Sounds good to me

That’s how abbo quadroons in Australia (a place that greeks managed to shit up proper) look like ffs. And that’s your ELITE

I only look half caste aboriginal, because both of my parents are greek

you mean Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium)
"holy roman empire" is an empire made up by germcucks and never included Greece nor southern Italy

>MULTIRACIAL empire like Byzantine calls HRE that had RACIAL LAWS cucks
Get a load of this subhuman

Responding to the fake Austrian. HRE was supposed to be Western Empire and with an Eastern Empire should just become the Empire. Sooner the East comes back the better.

>Orthodox
>homo

(You) : exclude Orthodox

dear burg, you mean the Eastern Roman Empire ( the ""holy roman empire"" as said by Voltaire was neither roman , nor holy , nor an empire - it's medieval frankish germany basically)
man looks fine to me , he's over 80 yo

this man isn't Greek
>take it from a pro Greek ;)

>Sooner the East comes back the better.
true, chinks will overrun everyone by 2030 kek

>giving (you)s to a druggie faggot
shit nigga what are you doin

>this man isn't Greek
He is a Pontic and quite successful one. That’s your elite. What’s I’m saying is

Greek = ugly MONGREL SUB-human

>negroid blood
>human
Pick one, monkey

>implying we won't ride the lightning while US/UK/EU/Israel/Moscow burn in nuclear flames, and soon

let him hear it he will start shilling for us sooner or later

>pick your butthole

gomblimendary

KEK
R.I.P. GREECE
>Why did the Jews get us so deep in this shit?

Actually no one likes you, inbred hick.

>mfw it's true
I for one welcome our insect overlords

i forgot about them, they will burn too ( as if russia/us would leave them standing in a global thermonuclear exchange)

we have Greeks here, "hicks" are the scum you find in your back yard

wooooo check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4
t.Degeneraustria

>they will burn too
well if they going ot burn they better burn in the next 10 years otherwise they're taking over since everyone else's collapsing

Well, you aren't wrong on the most part.
The disconnection between ancient and modern greeks isn't something caused by the ottomans though. The byzantine empire started it by brainwashing Alaric to destroy greek temples, universities etc. and the greek way of thinking (what greeks called "logos") with it. All the while enforcing christianity which by nature is the complete opposite of what that greek way of thinking was.

Why bully Greece if there's disgusting shitskin Bulgarians

He's a roach and he means genetic disconnection (which doesn't exist)

Lmao Austria is far more conservative and RACIST than you subhumans will ever be

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

brother we know it from Kosmas and Paisios, we will be the only ones left standing after the Geneneral war, and everyone else will go to hell, unironically

we dont bullied easy Orthobro , handing them their asses back for breakfast here

Well, turks aren't turks to begin with.
Genetically speaking, they are mostly greek, celtic with some turkish dna added to the mix by the seljuks .

STOP DIVIDING. Start fighting.

kek
true

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

This is true for the western Turkey. eastern Turkey is a different story. Eastern part is persian-armenian mixture.

that's pretty wrong since it's obvious Christ is the Logos in a person, what they tried break was Thor-tier bagan cucks who went sacrifice chickens for heavenly gibs .

>quoting Anthi Karasavva prostitute article she wrote after being BANNED from Greece forever for taking money for articles from PASOK party
still is banned
other countries racist
>we invented the concept
suck my balls, bavarzerg finally

Yes, turkey is a large country and you cant expect it to be totally homogenous.

Christ is the complete opposite of logos though. Every Abrahamic religion is. That's because they cancel the idea of cause and effect, on which most greek philospher was based upon.

Logos my friend is not what you think, it's upright spiritual truth, what the philosophers used and Christ demonstrated. Don't sweat it, outside of Greece chaos, inside, as well.

The reason Greeks and Turks are so much alike, is in part because modern western Turks used to be Greeks, or rather greek-speaking subjects of the Byzantine (Eastern Roman) Empire.
Turks are a multinational product, besides the Turkic people from whom they're getting their name, there are also modern Turks with Persian, Greek, Assyrian and many the peoples as their ancestors.
These are people whose lands have once been under Ottoman control and they converted to Islam and became turkified.
During the times of the Ottoman, the key to prosperity was to be a Muslim. Christians were treated like shit, so a lot of people abandoned their Christian faith to convert to Islam for a better life.
In what is now modern Greece, the people who back then refused to convert to Islam and become Turks, but keep their Christian faith and called themselves Romioi (Romans), are now the modern Greeks.
We are they whose ancestors did not sell out their cultural heritage and religion. We kept speaking the Greek language, we kept being Christians, we kept treating the Ottomans and those who joined them as the enemy, the foreign invader.
So you see, though modern Greeks and modern Turks have some common ancestors, we are the descendants of the brave and the modern Turks are the descendants of the cowards.

>The reason Greeks and Turks are so much alike

implying this meme is true and you're not a closet leftist .

Greeks and turks are the same shit actually, not because geeks are rapebabies, but because turks is an artificial nation, composed from anatolian greeks, armenians and kurds.

I count myself as a Greek nationalist.

It is not a meme at all.
Do you know what the original Turkic people look like? They are like Mongols.
But modern Turkey has nothing to do with them.
Modern Turkey is one big pot wherein are many different peoples mixed together and reinvented themselves as Turks, that includes Greeks especially in western Turkey.
You know, the good looking Turks, the ones who actually do good in this country and are not completely retarded, have actually Greek ancestors.

>We, the western Europeans are the heirs of antiquity, greek philosophy. architecture, knowledge.

This year we killed 5000 terrorist so make that decrasing please.

Logos translates to reason. (needed to make it clear to everyone.)

>and Christ demonstrated.
I am not referring to Christ, but to the orthodox christian religion, in the way the byzantines implemented it. Which is the epitome of the dark ages and enemy of reason and common logic. All in a struggle to claim the greek geographic region from the western roman empire.

you are mixing the dates. greeks in anatolia were mostly converted during seljuk times. nearly 200 years before ottomans.
ottomans were very protective of their non-muslim subjects.

They didn't reinvent themselves, Donmeh (kinda muslim jew-masons) invented them in the same manner Moses and his fellow egyptian renegades invented Israelites from mixed multitude of various slaves that he took out of Egypt.

You should know that EVERY nationalism is based on Old testament nation-building manual

You are mostly armenian roach with a dash of ethiopian, gypsy and syrian
>we invest the concept
Who’s we? You are not fucking Hellenic. And neither is Greece racist

Northern Cyprus - Turkish
Istanbul - Turkish
Greece - refugees welcome and antifa

That is why you like to kill Armenians, roach?

yeah, we kill traitors kraut. just like you did to jews.

Seljuks or Ottomans, same thing really.
What I know is, you allowed us to practice our faith and have a home for ourselves and a profession but other than that... we were not allowed education (except your education), we were subjected to higher taxation than muslims, our boys could be taken as janissaries at any time, we weren't allowed to have guns etc. etc.
In essence for being Christian, we were not free.

Semantics. They were different peoples and they all became Turks, that's in the bottom of it.

What’s wrong with killing armenians? They are subhuman