Chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate or vanilla?

Strawberry.

yes.

Strawberry sorbet is very nice.

Which one is more likely to let mess toss her salad after I lick her feet using her panties as my cum basket?

Rum Raisin

>First reply

Shit, now I'm just that other guy that likes strawberries.

Even if I preferred right, I'd still choose left because spending ten minutes with right and listening to her drone on about about being a mahou shoujo would lead anyone to commit murder suicide.

What the hell? How I'm supposed to choose one of these qts? I choose both!

Just give the name
Chocolate

Hana was literally completely perfect.

Ah yes, the show that proves that Bones cannot into endings.

tummy

VANILLA CHOCOLATE

Coffee, tea, and milk.

Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon, and warm milk before bedtime.

Both are shit. As was the VN.

What was wrong with that ending?

Chocolate any day.

Why are those little girls wearing adult lingerie?

Perfectly retarded.

Banana

Neapolitan

It was incomplete, confusing, and anticlimactic?

The one who is not dead.

>incomplete
How so?
>confusing
Many elements of the show are never completely explained, you have to put the pieces together.
>anticlimactic
Again, how so?

It just ended without explaining anything, leaving numerous plot points dangling and unresolved. It's been a while since I watched it, but I do not understand your confusion. This was pretty much the general consensus at the time.

Did anyone else actually think Captain Earth had a good ending?

>It just ended without explaining anything
There is nothing to explain, they died, captain died like his father, it was pretty clear.

I wasn't in the threads then so I wouldn't know.
But at that point what needed to be explained? What the livlasters are? That would have been unnecessary since they're just another variation of spiral power and other similar concepts. And I can't think of anything else.
And I thought the ending was alright. Puck revealing himself as the true antagonist, developing an ego block, using the body switch to become a Kill T Gang and attain eternity, then the other KTG teaming up against him and becoming humans, Amarok sacrificing his ego block for Malkin and then leaving, the squirrel returning to the princess, the Earth Engine performing a reverse assemblage and Daichi and Hana destroying Puck with the livlasters alone in a homage to Diebuster. It was packed of good scenes.

I liked the ending very much. at least I remember me liking it

Died? Why?

Chocolate forever

Vanilla with vanilla, fudge with chocolate.

Swirl that shit

Right was best girl, so vanilla.

>Swirl
>vanilla

HESO FORTE!

Akari was definitely far more adorable and pure yet still erotically sexy.

What does Strawberry even mean? Examples?