I get doing that to shoo off hobbos but birds lack the awareness to pick up on the spikes and would actually get hurt...

I get doing that to shoo off hobbos but birds lack the awareness to pick up on the spikes and would actually get hurt. How is this not animal abuse and what's wrong with jews?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bird-spikes-droppings-expensive-sports-cars-environmentalists-angered-rspb-clifton-down-bristol-a8117786.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=anti homeless spikes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZkqrEzZvYAhVT8WMKHcUsB5wQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck those winged rats.

BAVI

>birds lack the awareness to pick up on the spikes and would actually get hurt

Were you born 30 seconds ago?

Anti-bird spikes have been used all over the world for centuries. Birds look at the spikes and avoid them. You are genuinely retarded if you can't grasp this simple concept.

>animal abuse
I'm glad you have your priorities in order, Abdul.

>but birds lack the awareness to pick up on the spikes
no they dont you fucking idiot. every living thing is cognizant that impaling itself is bad

I mean the "birds being unable to understand threat/pain" thing is stupid but the real issue here is that OP thinks hobos climb and live in trees.

stfu

look at this shit instead

Cept Swedes...

They think Jamal and Abdul impaling thier wives and daughters and them is a good thing..

>birds lack the awareness to pick up on the spikes and would actually get hurt.
1. Birds as a clade include some of the most intelligent groups of animals, such as ravens and parrots.
2. Even stupid birds have instincts which allow them to function well doing whatever it was they're adapted for. Birds that rest in trees are well adapted for resting in trees, including identifying unsafe trees to rest in and/or unsafe places in trees. Specifically, plenty of trees have thorns in nature, and any bird that regularly occupies trees will be well equipped to avoid them.

That's why I never got the appeal of expensive cars. No matter how expensive it is, some faggot is still going hit it with their shitty junk car, or a walnut is going to fall and crack the windshield.

wait wait wait
you don't have treehobos in australia?

I want these to keep the shit of my totally NOT expensiveshit mobile. Nowt but starlings and rat-geons anyways.

leaf that does nuisance wildlife control here. those spikes are not very sharp and flex. The bird would have to fly directly at them at a very fast speed to get impaled. they are in place as a deterrent. the alternative is live trapping and """relocation"""...

guess what I don't relocate them. anything that finds its self in one of my live traps gets drowned on my way home.

>birds lack the awareness
Holy shit guys did you know spikes don't occur in nature wow us fucking humans with our nasty spikes invention poor birds will never survive.

That's a photoshop of an ornate bowling ball made to look like a planet.

The Earth is flat and space is a meme meant to hide the truth from us.

Those spikes are stealing jobs

Id be funny if the cars end up splattered with bird blood instead of shit

How can you relocate a bird anyway, they can fly where ever they please. Also lol your soul

Your flag reminds me of the 90's.

Grand-parents used to do it, they were poor as fuck but hated having pigeons shitting on their balcony.
>it's not okay when rich people do it
>it's okay when poor people do it

that's the thing. you can't relocate birds. but most people either don't know or don't give a shit and just want the birds or racoons gone. that's mostly what I deal with.

Are people here unironically defending spikes on TREES just cuz Shekelberg doesn't want to clean his car?

are you really that much of a fag that you are getting this ass blasted over it?

>MUH BIRBS PRESHUSH TREE

Oh fuck off cunt, birds can literally fly anywhere to sit and perch. Losing one tree in england won't be the death of the bird population. I have a piece of shit car and it still pisses me off to clean a slate of shit on my car window every morning. Good i say, fuck those mini-pajeet POS birds.

its not okay when your shitty grandparents do it either faggot

I'm not the one scared of birds and poop or trees existing in their natural way. Maybe you should do lawn work once in a while so you stop being a faggot

Fuck the flugrats and fuck that retard louis cachet

fuck those shitty birds!

Maybe they should just cut down all the trees.

How is causing such harm to the environment even legal?

Bird thread?

They call them koalas not treehobos. Abbos have a large language barrier.

Death to All Birds, one of those worthless pieces of shit, shit on my shoe the other day and it was under my porch that. mother fucker

Retards.. Cities always get overpopulated with birds, that's why you shoot some every year.

You are a moron.

First off. Birds don't even try to land on shit that is spiked. They will fly elsewhere

Second. It's a fucking bird who cares?

Birds are not so retarded to not pick up on spikes.... In fact, some badass birds use them to impale their enemies.

t. - up and coming serial killer

Only reasonable solution right here.

Just kill the rich people.

>They're far less numerous than pigeons
>They're easily identifiable
>Free shit

>the utter conceit of man

to argue that this earth is better off with us on it is dishonest, sorry on this front juden peterstein but you're wrong.

It's okay to cut your dick off and pretend to be a woman, that's your choice. It's not okay to choose to keep birds off the trees you own though, that's way beyond the pale!

I'm an atheist so I believe the trees spontaneously grew those spikes

Then you become rich I see

>wealthy
>can't afford A FUCKING GARAGE so they have to leave their cars outside to be shat on by shitty birds

Why don't they just park in a covered space?

Aye mate: we call 'em tree-bos

>go to rich neighborhood
>spread bird food
>post results

Delete this

>be rich
>become materialist instead of helping your fellow man become better and build up a stronger nation
>get pooped on by birds
>karma

>gets drowned on my way home.
> on my way home.
i imagine you driving down the highway in your murder van listening to the animal shrieks and cries coming from the back

google.com/search?q=anti homeless spikes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZkqrEzZvYAhVT8WMKHcUsB5wQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=779

Can Tweety the Impaler save Europe?

i love that, we should line alley ways with em to keep the bums out of the cities as well

Fug

>birds are stupid and don't know that sharp things hurt
retard

God will punish them. They will go to hell.

I don't really care, birds have a millions of other trees to sit in.

if only we could have anti-nigger spikes

Metal as fuck

No, because there is no god you delusional faggot.

based rich people, fuck the bird-niggers

>bird tries to land on tree
>gets impaled
>birds quickly learn trees are dangerous
>land and shit on roofs, chimneys and cars instead.
absolute state of jews
absolute state of jews

We do

Animals are absolutely irrelevant in this world. But the birds wouldn't impale themselves on these "spikes" anyway.

Fuck off. There are some spikes on building edges around here. Guess what? Pigeons avoid them and flock to a building 20ft away.

lol did they pay some mexican to climb that tree and attach those spikes? what if the spikes kill a bird and the bird falls on judens vehicle and shits itself while spasming body fluids from dying?

Doofusanon here. What's wrong with a car cover? Or a car gazebo?

First they let their cats eat all of the birds and now this? What's (((their))) problem with birds? Do they not realize how crucial they are to the environment?

Or do they just hate them because they're the least degenerate animal? Birds are monoganous their whole life.

Good. These birds aren't native to North America and actually killed off a lot of the native species. Fucking cunts

How is this considered news/political?