What is the worst non-meme flag here?

What is the worst non-meme flag here?

Personally, I'd say pic related simply because they're insecure sycophants who spew Sup Forums rhetoric just to fit in. Nothing original ever comes from this flag, just a safe, tryhard comment.

I hate the polish.

Is that you, Astra?

My flag is a meme so you can't say anything about Canada in this thread

All Germans seem like salty retards who can't banter. Cancer of this board desu

anything from eastern Europe
they only appear when someone else is talking about them or their neighbours
>discussion about Europe
>somebody mentioned Russia
>le wild Polish plumber appeared xdd
>starts sperging out about his hatred to Russia
>Ukrainian comes out from his bomb shelter
>shits both on Poland and Russia
>Bulgarian: hey guys I'm Slavic too despite the fact that I look like Turk :)))
>Serb: friends we have to stop fighting am I right Russia my best friend haha
>Macedonian: I'm white B)

Not the worst flag but I've learned that Americans are totally incapable of detecting written sarcasm.

Whiter then you, negroid

Turks/middle East and any meme flag

No debate

Butthurt blek detected

Boers are bros

Leaf

You guys have to be the most redpilled on race of anyone here, right?

Only browse to find based qt South African who wants to come to America and make white babies

27 professional, well off

Yeah, it is a hard choice for me between anglo and polish.

If we take (OP)s criteria it would certainly be Poland.

I agree with you. A lot of them are underage, boomers and/or redditors. Easily entertained by meme replies so you'll see them upvoting those posts with fpbp, kek, etc. being the one among maybe 2 posts by that ID which obviously didn't contribute to the topic at hand. On the other hand they can get very aggravated so announcing sage means downvote. Now this shows what opinions are popular and well received which creates a circlejerk around the first few posts. They are used to seeing the ''best'' posts on top and I doubt they even read the rest.

Now boomers are a bit harder to recognize. You can see the old spewing out of their ramblings. Shit humor, shit reasoning, egocentric, constant use of buzzwords. Something that underage tryhards also do but instead of just appearing mad and embarrassing themselves, boomers are condescending and smug.
>E.g. Playing vidya is the absolute cuck activity. Get out of your safe space, fuckin low-t soyboys. No wonder you're autistic and depressed.

True. They tend to write as they say it.
>Uhh... can you... not?

>Americans are totally incapable of detecting written sarcasm
Most can't even detect verbal sarcasm either.

The current flag of the portuguese republic.
Red for essentially socialsts.
And
Green for the house of aviz?
A long extinct royal family?

UK

They are so quick to call Swedes and Germans cucks for obvious reasons, but then never admit that they are worse, or even ona equal terms. They will gloat and sing rule britania with all their might while 1400 girls gets raped by muslims under police protection.

fuck you putin shill enjoy your police state, polan is basted

everytime i see a leaf flag