I don't know about the rest of you guys but I a pumped up about the 100% depreciation on new and used jets

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I a pumped up about the 100% depreciation on new and used jets.

Other urls found in this thread:

advocatetax.com/bonus-depreciation-and-enhanced-179-expensing-election-coupled-with-potential-rate-changes-make-year-end-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait

>Normal fags won't use their tax break to buy a used jet.

>I a pumped up about the 100% depreciation on new and used jets.
You're pumped with nigger dick, don't try and fucking lie here, cunt.

That's not how it works; you don't use your tax break to buy a jet, you use your existing capital.

For example; under the new tax plan you can depreciate 100% of the cost of the aircraft immediately in the first year of ownership. Example: With marginal tax rate at about 40%, a taxpayer can realize $800,000 in income tax savings by purchasing a $2M aircraft.

Nobody cares about normalfags.

But I am pumped.

>I sell jets.

>44
>I sell jets.
Actual?

I'm going to own one myself one of these days.

>it'll happen
>right guys

>Actual?
Yes. I work for a brokerage firm in the US that sells private jets. I specialize in Hawker and Dassault Falcons.

It a living. Not as exciting as you might think. It's all about separating the millionaire from his money. Most of my clients are selfish pricks.

Hawkers are trash.
5X program ending is disappointing bc Dassault generally makes good planes.

Source: netjets pilotfag

>tfw just in time for the PC-24 certification

>100% depreciation on new and used jets.

Every billionaire in America had a massive, screaming orgasm when the tax pill passed.

Everybody else was screaming from having Republicans shove a clenched fist up their ass.

This is who we chose in 2017.

A true man of the people.

Thanks for helping us trump!

~White working class america

This is fantastic for us working class folks in aviation though

Doesn't this apply to other aircraft as well? Like if I'm too much of a poorfag to get a jet, but I can swing a Cessna or a Beechcraft?

"50% Bonus Depreciation

Under the Bonus Depreciation rules, purchases of new aircraft, or new aircraft component parts installed, i.e., a new avionics suite, are eligible for an accelerated bonus-depreciation allowance in the year they are placed in service. Absent a change in law, for tax years 2016 and 2017, the bonus-depreciation allowance will be 50% of the cost; this reduces to 40% in 2018, 30% in 2019, and is phased out thereafter (although some 2020 acquisitions may qualify, where a written binding purchase contract was in place before 2020). The additional first-year depreciation deduction is allowable both for regular income tax purposes and alternative minimum tax. Aircraft eligible for bonus depreciation must be new, used primarily for qualified business purposes, and meet other tests necessary to qualify for depreciation under the modified accelerated cost recovery system (MACRS). Bonus depreciation excludes property acquired under written binding contracts in effect prior to January 1, 2008. Special rules may apply to agricultural and firefighting aircraft.

Bonus depreciation is generally limited to factory-new property. In calculating cost eligible for bonus depreciation, a taxpayer may include the cost of installation, inspection, certification, and the like. If refurbished equipment includes both new and used components, the entire cost may be subject to bonus depreciation if less than 20% of the total value is attributable to the used component/s..."

advocatetax.com/bonus-depreciation-and-enhanced-179-expensing-election-coupled-with-potential-rate-changes-make-year-end-2016/

>more people buy jets
>jerbs

Ok listen up faggots
>Be me
>Have job as welder
>I build jets and shit
>Boss walks up to me
>user! Thanks to the tax cuts a lot of richfags are buying jets and shit
>mfw I have to build a lot of jets
>mfw I get paid a lot to build a lot of jets
>mfw all of the workers are getting paid to build lots of jets
>CAPITALISM.jpeg

No one seems to understand this. Aerospace is very lucrative industry for any country.

Interesting. Any way to contact you? Hedge Fund Associate interested in your field.

>Hawkers are trash.
You know nothing.
A Hawker 800XP is the best value on the market right now.

100% on all new and used aircraft. Just make sure you have real income to take the deduction against.
Go buy that 152!

Now that they're finally certified I can't wait for my PC-24 to get delivered. The PC-12NG is pretty cool but I can't wait to get my hands on a jet that can land on pretty much any landing strip.

Try the google
>look for "aircraft broker"

Kek. More tears pls.

>Every billionaire in America had a massive, screaming orgasm when the tax pill passed.

So why is it that rich people aren't allowed to have money, but you are?

You realize that they don't pay the majority of the taxes, right? Even if you taxed them at 100% it's nowhere near what you need to keep the country running. Since you are probably too stupid to figure out how this can be, let me use an example:

Let's say your tax base is ten people. One of those ten people, one is rich, the other nine are poor. You tax the one rich guy $3 and everyone else $1. Even though the rich guy is paying three times as much in taxes as the poor people, it's the poor people who actually generate most of the tax money (at $9 versus $3). You'd have to jack up the rich guy's taxes until he's paying more than 9 times what the poors are paying before he even meets, let alone exceeds, what they pay. If you give him a $1 tax break, he's still paying more than everyone else and there's still plenty of money because what that one rich person puts in isn't significant compared to what everyone else puts in.

And unlike what your college professor told you, the poor people can afford to pay their tiny piddly tax and the rich guy cannot afford to pay for the entire country all by themselves. You need both groups to pay a percentage of taxes which makes sense for their income. You can't simply say "well he has more money so therefore he should pay for EVERYTHING", we all need to pay taxes together or nothing works.

This society will collapse and you will be fucking purged hard. Probably dying in a conflict for food as a genetically superior organism kills you. Then when you’re in hell you can spend time talking about how much of a menace the suffering losers are and how you believe the economy can actually work without them.

Seriously though you do need death and asap

you can't really accurately demonstrate the scenario without providing what exactly the rich and poor's income so they can be compared to each other. The problem doesn't lie with the fact that there are 100x more poor people than there are rich people, the problem is that, given their relative incomes a tax of say $1 and $3 respectively actually proves to be a regressive tax which takes far more from the poor than the rich; if the poor person only makes $2 and the rich person makes $10 than obviously the tax system isn't doing its fucking job right, thats where it becomes unfair and people take issues with it.

Everyone needs to pay taxes or nothing works, you're right about that user, but taxes should at least be proportional or progressively grow as income grows, and corporations and dividends need to approximate the tax brackets that exist for income earners. The real issue is todays tax trends are pushing towards a situation where capital gains basically come tax free (leaving rich people with stupidly low effective tax rates) while the middle class will be taxed on their earned income at unfairly high levels

Nice!

Is Pilatus accepting orders though?

>if the poor person only makes $2 and the rich person makes $10 than obviously the tax system isn't doing its fucking job right
Why should I start a company if all of my prospective gains will be taxed away?

I AM super excited because this will massively increase the demand for jets, resulting in increased production, resulting in jets getting better and cheaper.

Not atm. We ordered ours as soon as they opened the order books for the PC-24. The proposed product was so good on the paper and knowing Pilatus always delivers it was a no-brainer to commit for 2 planes.

They will reopen the order books when the first batch is delivered so I guess around winter 2018 or spring 19.

It's 100% depreciation across all business assets... Not just jets you brainlet shills

There should be no income tax at all, but rather a steep sales and use tax on goods and services. You should pay based on consumption.
>fair