youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the left can't me--

>we drew Trump with Hillary's body! checkmate nazis! XD

> (OP)
>>we drew Trump with Hillary's body! checkmate nazis! XD
Reeeee to you lmao left still can't meme

oh fug

guys what if the left can meme and have just been pretending to suck to lull us into a false sense of security?

I am having a really hard time telling if pic related was some Sup Forumsack trolling this bitch or if it is some leftard history revision. Read all the replies this idiot is giving herself on twitter, she is nothing to fear

>twitter.com/OliviaResists/status/940092705165557760

WHEW. It's like when they use words like snowflake or triggered. Cringe af.

Gentlemen
You know what you need to do

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

is it masturbate? it's masturbate isn't it?

Is it even a meme tho?

>fear
>hate
projecting again

The comments on her twitter post are some of the funniest unintentional comedy from the left I've ever seen, pic related. The comments trolling her are great too

is what a meme? that the left can't meme? I think that is a meme like how milhouse isn't a meme is a meme

>Sup Forums
>not realizing all memes actually come from ifunny
dude needs to sort his shit out before anonymous comes for him

This guy achieved immortality by becoming a meme

"Meming" isn't a skill that one can use if one has it and not if not. The left can't meme because the memes themselves DO NOT EXIST, in the platonic realm of proto-memes, if you will. History is not on their side anymore. So the wells of truth have dried up. The power of memes comes in expressing the irresistable urges of the anima mundi, of the collective consciousness-- not to mention the higher truths of God and all aligned forces... The left will make pretty memes that have surface truthiness but will not inspire, will not excite, and will certainly not matter. And they will continue to be crushed.

GIB MILKIES

>the final meme war has arrived

You never beat the final boss of the internet.

This is fucking hilarious. How is possible for people who have obviously done a reasonable amount of research to still be so clueless?

>mfw this bitch says "we can teach you to meme" while posting shit like this
I wouldn't even hire her as an unpaid meme intern with such shoddy work.

>lefties come to Sup Forums
>"Oh shit they might be right!"
>Sup Forums wins without even knowing the meme war started

>political comics

we already got Zyklon Ben Garrison on our side, and the legacy of RPC will echo on

>The final boss of the Internet

Literally bodyshaming and breastfeed shaming, wtf kind of doublethink is this?

There's a few of these that fit this perfectly. I guess I didn't save the one I wanted tho. It said "when you repel and attack you didn't even know was happening" or something like that in reference to the CIA or some shit

these ones are the best

the reason the left can't meme is because they think memes are propaganda made for the sole purpose of brainwashing people instead of what they actually are, which is the truth.

there's this idea in their heads that tells them all they have to do is spam the internet with things they heard on john oliver's show and that will magically cause them to win all the elections forever.

You want to know why the left can't meme?

Because for a meme to be EFFECTIVE it has to actually RESONATE within the soul of the person seeing it.

The memes created by Sup Forums are absoltute dogshit in terms of aesthetic and beauty, yet they have an unsettling and creepy truth about them their on-the-surface low quality does nothing to mitigate, and perhaps even augments in their odd memorability.

The left can't meme because in the heart of all those that see their memes, they can sense with every fibre of their being that the message within them is shallow, hollow and dilute, and no ignition occurs ...

Sup Forums makes the best memes because it's a swirling soup of scum in which darwinian selection only allows the most resonating things to float to its surface.

Top kek

>what they actually are, which is the truth.
this nigga gets it

memes were getting old years ago.
soon is the time for simple, beautiful and devastating honesty.

Here's something that I'm wondering.

>Account was created in September 2017
>Already has 14,420 followers
>Uses the exact same emoji-heavy text and tone that many basic bitch #MAGA accounts use
>Uses the #Resist brand
>Uses the identity of a fictional character, with a photo of the actress who portrays that fictional character

What would you say the odds are of a man being behind that account? And what would you say the odds are of that man being resident outside of the United States?

It always is

This will play out like the colonial wars.

That second one is gonna circulate and ferment for awhile until those idiots actually believe it's the original and begin targeting him.

If your meme can't be quickly replicated, it's not effective in the war.

The worst part of all is it that they will start shitposting here again, wipe threads and post pictures and "the memes" which they find interesting.

Lmao, excuse me Xir, but how are you going to create effective memes when you can’t offend anyone? The left is a parody of itself.

Fixed it for you.

It will. Normies will just slowly unplug and reject everything. It's started already.

>news
distrusted
>tv
dying
>movies
dying
>sportsball
dying
>deep state
getting drained slowly

It's all coming crashing down, brick by fucking brick.

(((Their))) influence is a mile wide, but only an inch deep. Pressure in one spot and the whole thing cracks and implodes. That pressure was Trump. It doesn't matter he isn't fully /ourguy/ he was enough to crack the ice

Damn, Ben Garrison works fast.

Vey naice! Kazakhstan!

Meme beam canon operator reporting for duty,

We barely made it out alive from the election.

just a 10 minute gimp job

And once again the left proves they can't meme.

Based black man!

But we did, user. We won the battle, now it is time to win the war. We must honor all those who died fighting the Great Meme War, and secure the existance and future for all memers.

The Left says Sup Forums is tired of the meme war.
I ask you: Do you want total meme war? If necessary, do you want a meme war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?

forgot the link...

youtube.com/watch?v=j1bUtvSqyrI

The left can't meme because they can't even take a joke without making it racist/sexist in some way

They are, literally, modern day calvanists except instead of being prudish they uphold standards of absolute degeneracy.

YES!!

hooktube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

I have been fully on board with full scale meme warfare. Attack everything. Turn literally EVERYTHING into a white supremacist/racist/sexist symbol.

EVERYTHING!

HAIL MEMES! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Why do lefty memes always look more like propaganda posters?

Something like
>pic related?

They will always lose a meme war.

They merely adopted the memes.

We birthed the memes. Molded them. Bent them to our will.

They can never be used against us, for they are ours.

but she posting a bad stale meme

GODSPEED

1. Yes, it's a man. Or to be exact, a (((man))).
2. 14,420 users mean he has a bot army, with a few real people. Time to "co-opt" the bot army and turn it against them.
3. Emoji-based memes aren't really good. Still, it must be subverted and co-opted.
4. Seeing that it's a recent account makes you think it's a spook who just (thought) he devised a meme battle plan or something.

You know what to do.
>Test for weaknesses. Start with anti-Semitic and anti-pedophilia baits
>Flood the tags psyops (fear and paranoia), misdirection (get them to attack their own), occassional "exposing" of their people
>Giving them ideas for memes that can be used against them and they will unknowingly propagate. Think Amerimutt (those dumb Jews fell for it kek)

Found the one I was looking for

What's the difference between Trump tits and Liberal tits?

Trump tits can feed a baby without welfare.

That wasn't a joke.

Left can't meme
That will only work on them
Hate is good

Haikus are 5-7-5 not 3-7-3 as you've done it

i wanna see this pepe raping her dismembered body wtfff i never saw that.

kek

Jawohl!

The entire left is a meme, so it's no surprise.

Why cant they just take it? Were fucking stupid, right?

They eat themselves it's so funny.

The left can’t meme because the left is not funny. Not even remotely. They will lose no matter what because a key compnent of their programming was to destroy any and all humor. Political correctness cannot and never will be funny. I fear not for the left meme onslaught for their foundation is without humor. They are bound by rules and we are not. Meme on you crazy diamonds.