Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

They are looking for the guy in the interview that was stupid enough to admit he, and others, came from all over the country to vote to help Jones win.

Any user have any info?

Other urls found in this thread:

legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/alabama-secretary-of-state-launches-voter-fraud-investigation-in-senate-special-election/
archive.is/Bbo2d
hooktube.com/watch?v=cbPu-poGyEc
insidehighered.com/news/2017/11/30/graduate-students-across-country-protest-tax-plan
archive.is/hUMLn
twitter.com/vktrue
archive.is/lgcsw
fairvote.org/employment_internships_fellowships
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the brightest knife in the box.

link to article and video
legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/alabama-secretary-of-state-launches-voter-fraud-investigation-in-senate-special-election/
archive.is/Bbo2d

hooktube.com/watch?v=cbPu-poGyEc

I'm sure pol could I'd this guy. The shills are making it difficult though.

Lol

Bump

That’s a city brother... I’d guess upper midwest

Bump

Just clip his head out of photo... save file to desktop... open google image search... drag and drop new image file into google image search... photo will be uploaded and scanned...

I'm sure they will find that democrats did nothing wrong and that elections are all totally legit.

No luck here desu.

huge

Then he’s probably a government employee...

Maybe Facebook knows who he is..

How do we catch CIA niggers?

BOMP

ive seen this guy on tv or internet before. something tells me hes done this before and is part of an organized fraud group of some kind.

That brother has juke joint hair... not very common.

Is this him?

i dont think that looks like him

How to make Sup Forums look like creepy losers trying to harass people:

1. Dont have any social media accounts with real personal info

Gg 2 ez

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING HELP ME ANONS

If you think there's a conspiracy going on, wouldn't it be easier for the right to just hire a handful of actors to give interviews like these?

Or does the GOP not do shit like that.

You don't see the resemblance?

Unless you find rigging of poll machine it don't matter, most people who voted for Trump did not vote for Moore. Lazy Bamans deserve their Gaylord senator.

So he's an age 25 poo.

Bump

You nigs just gonna let this slide?

glasses look the same as the asian girl, possible fakes?

They might know each other. Should try to find out who she is too.

Much as I'd like to see something come of this, Alabama has pretty strict voter ID laws. I'm sure there were some shenanigans in Birmingham and possibly even Montgomery, but the truth is, Roy Moore was the Republican equivalent of Hillary Clinton at the state level. Even without the sex scandal bullshit (and it was bullshit) the dumb sonofabitch couldn't stop shoving his foot into his mouth up to the knee. What pisses me off is that the Evangelicals durned out in droves during the primary for Moore and stuck the rest of us with him, then stayed home while the blacks actually went out and voted. My voting district in North Alabama is racially mixed, but is majority white. I saw more blacks at the pols that any other election in recent memory. Hell,there was higher black turnout than for Obama's second term. Because telling people that things were "better under slavery" is beyond monumentally stupid in a state with a 26% black population. I hope that this was that dumb fuckers political swan song, but I'm not holding my breath.

>came from all over the country to vote to help Jones win
>live with parents in Alabama
>fly to New York for Uni
>time for local votes
>fly home

Are you unpatriotic? We should be celebrating that people came to vote in the county and state they are registered to vote in. This shows they really are dedicated to living in a democracy.

They obviously do, she was like "oh shi-" when he admitted to voter fraud and he said "we" so there were many of them. It might be easier to track down who hired him over finding this guy alone, which is going to happen eventually if we keep spreading this. Only problem is not many Asians would be interested in Alabama election fraud

Bump

The fact that neither of them have come out to debunk this speaks volumes.

> I votes multiple times but just ignore that fact

Fuck off DNC shill.

Watched video... he doesn’t have an accent, probably from Delaware

I tried taking his glasses off on mypaint, there's probably a software specifically designed for this but hey better than nothing. they're gonna come out eventually, they're probably paranoid as hell right now being on tv and all. the people who organised this are in even bigger trouble though.

Put this boys face on the side of soy milk cartons we will find him

Actually yeah, I would try and Id pretty much anyone from that crowd see if they have him as a friend on social media. They may even be retarded enough to organize this one social media and could literally give you everyone involved for free if you got one.

It’s pretty obvious when you see the soyboy faces and Asian trigger girls in states that make no sense for them to be in
Any time you see them somewhere they don’t belong it’s vecause they’re not from there
Expect thousands of Californian dems to go to Texas to vote
They have enough voters to spare in California to make t so they win both California and texas

they all appear to have this sign. maybe we can find its source. The location this was filmed at was a Jones Victory Party in Birmingham. what the fuck did he mean by fellowship.

You need to remember that glasses make eyes and the area directly around it appear bigger.

I bet he worked for Biden

Have a bump.

Not the sharpest tool in the sheh-ed

Good, I hope they find enough evidence, that whole election was complete bullshit, Moore easily had it in a landslide, and I refuse to believe 700,000 republicans just didn't show up, most likely their ballots got trashed by democuck faggots

Thanks user.

Okay I'll try to fix it if I can, i need to go for an half an hour though. i'll be back if this thread is still up.

JOHNNY 5 IS ALIVE

fuck off shit with your disinfo. alabama DOES NOT have strict voter ids, literally anything that has your name and pic can be counted as an id for voting.

Bump for justice

Surely this soy goy can be found.

begin with a social media trawl, someone has to know what local stations that this appeared on as lefties love to brag and 10:1 he shared the video featuring him and tagged himself or a friend of his did

First genuine laugh of my day, have a (you)

Found him.

Fucking kek these two on the left are definitely part of the group hahaha. Looks like they're having one hell of a time, i gotta admit i'd be laughing my ass off too if i saw that retard confessing to a crime on national tv

Lots of people were sure they would do that more than a week ago. It's been 9 days, still no winner in sight.

Maybe this guy too?

Bumparoo

He said "our fellowship" sounds like the group is graduate school related. Maybe from Chicago or San Francisco? The "our boy" expression is a little bit odd.

Maybe he is a hobbit?

I agree, that group reminds me of a uva style diversity mix...

Yes, babydicks.

Fraud.

I guess all those black voters really didn't show up in record breaking numbers to vote Alabama blue, while even the most vile white racists sat out voting for a rapedo.

I guess it will be fraud a year from now, after the Big Blue Wave flips both House and Senate.

I guess it will be fraud after Asshole is impeached, convicted, and removed; and then Pence goes too; and then Nancy Pelosi is sworn in as the 46th President.

And I guess it will be - what else? - FRAUD when we make hate speech laws and climate denial regulations that will end your sadistic fuckery once and for all.

Eat. My. Ass.

The Big Blue Wave is coming, you fucking cunts, and Alabama is proof. The entire country hates Donald Dumbfuck and the diabetic retards in deep red states are too demoralized to vote (R).

You will die next year and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it.

holy shit Google learns fast

Lol... so bitter

do it!

Neat, it probably can be nudged to focus search. Maybe changing the file name

she's wearing the same glasses as the main two, just realised. maybe she was taking a video and retweeted/facebooked/instagrammed?

Maybe invert and/or flip image

I would look into Auburn University, it is the main hub of Antifa between Houston and Florida. I also have thousands of Twitter accounts from it.

These tears are fucking delicious.

>more please

It was because of that stupid slavery comment.

Seriously, fuck Moore and fuck Bannon for pushing him on us.

similar??

insidehighered.com/news/2017/11/30/graduate-students-across-country-protest-tax-plan

>That stupid slavery comment
You mean when he said the amendments after 10 were wrong? That has nothing to do with slavery. Everyone who thought that got played by Media kikes.

Don't forget the nigger that said he voted 7 to 8 times.

>Alabama Finds No Voter Fraud After Probe of TV Interview
archive.is/hUMLn

Kekd

You are the personification of evil. People are trying to uphold the integrity of the voting process, and you are interfering with Justice. You think we should play the rigged game? You are a fascist, and should be swinging from a lamp-post in the middle of Times Square, you fucking kike.

>Any user have any info?

new york

Fellowship could be church related

Say that the man in the photo did a favor for you like help change a tire and you want to reward the man.

Autism Levels: Weaponized!

Oh I found a twitter user who uploaded tons of footage from the same location/party, maybe we can find some hints here? There are lots of black people, never been to alabama so idk if this is normal.

twitter.com/vktrue

He absolutely hosed himself on Hannity right after and gaffe'd terribly on the campaign trail. He also spent the last week of the campaign out of state, why the fuck would anyone do that?

With the party abandoning him and promoting write-in it should have been obvious to anyone the race was going to be bad.

Why does anyone think that total nobody jumping around is any position of power to impact the vote one way or the other? There is nothing illegal about coming into help/volunteer and the guy even says it was a fellowship. He just happened to said we as he was talking about the entire group. No different than a sports fan saying we just won the superbowl. It's not proof he plays for the team you retards.
I swear this current trend to think every single election now has fraud out the ass is just bizarre. We have tons of independent studies and no one finds anything. The system is set up to make it almost impossible to do any sort of statistical impact on an election with fraud.
It's why study after study no fraud is found.
but then here comes another random election and some GED having retard saying it's fraud based off nothing.

somebody posted his social media info in one of the alabama threads a week or so ago, i swear it.

are the archives searchable?

To find out if glasses are fake or not, watch when there is a point at which you see the side of the face, and the background at the same time. If there is no distortion, then they are fake. If the eyes look smaller, they are near-sighted. If the eyes are magnified, the person is far-sighted. No distortion: they are fakes, like they use in movies. When I watch a movie/TV show, I have a habit of looking for fake glasses.

try 4plebs

Apparently they glow in the dark.

Although I agree with a lot of this the fact that the race was so close even after the Republican Party quickly and firmly abandoned Moore including cutting off his money and campaign against him for a month is proof of just how red Alabama is. Chances are Dems realize that too.

If the party had defended Moore he would have that seat. They didn't want him in that seat, that's why Jones won. National Republicans wanted him to win.

Didn't the (((judges))) try to dismiss his investigation?

I'm totally not surprised that the Dems cheated, it's just a matter of can whether or not we can cut through their bullshit and prove it.

fucking hell

We'll win without it anyway.

>Alabama will red wave, they will be massively mobilized to kick dems out after the humiliation of staying home seeing all the lies and propaganda they're pulling on tax cuts. Hard to argue with a check in your hand.

>Jones is appointing white staff and is going to get pushed by identity politics into a corner where he can appease neither side.

>None of this will matter in the knock on red wave from tax cuts, corporate support turning on leftists, undercutting shitty leftist company budgets etc etc etc all over the country.

>Dems have to argue a tax hike to regain power now.

Trump's second term will be glorious. MAGA all the way.

Our problem is the (((GOP))) is led by corrupt senile Zionists who don't want nationalist reformers entering their party.

After all those tax cuts and companies raising minimum wage to 15 pic related is how well a blue wave is going to sell.

He's most certainly been Arkancided by now. If you're going to look for him, start with shallow mounds in cornfields and pig pens.

archive.is/lgcsw

Is it her ????

Fairvote uses terminology "FELLOWSHIP" for their activists

>In addition to serving as the FairVote California Director, Jennifer continues to travel around the country with Camp Wellstone, New American Leaders Project, and APIA Vote, training hundreds of activists to run effective and strategic campaigns.

Check it out

fairvote.org/employment_internships_fellowships