What absolute cringey,unfunny,political hacke bullshit

What absolute cringey,unfunny,political hacke bullshit

I understand that SNL is leftist,ok,but this is garbage and hella pandering to left in such a way SNL should be ashamed

youtu.be/H9wMNxbQM-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dLYfwprjtog
youtu.be/7e4vFMJmBIc
youtu.be/-nQGBZQrtT0
youtu.be/JUWSLlz0Fdo
youtu.be/3Ar80sFzViw
youtube.com/watch?v=HhTfLdc62-E
youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for based black man.

I always imagined jesse saying how much he hates niggers in private.He is like an uncle ruckus if uncle ruckus was intelligent.

youtu.be/dLYfwprjtog

youtu.be/7e4vFMJmBIc

wow, i almost cant even watch it its so bad

youtu.be/-nQGBZQrtT0
youtu.be/JUWSLlz0Fdo
youtu.be/3Ar80sFzViw

i was born in 1993 and i got a question for the oldfags: has SNL ever been funny? this shit is fucking cringe.

>I understand that SNL is leftist,ok,but this is garbage and hella pandering to left in such a way SNL should be ashamed
What if I was to tell you, that they're not pandering, and that this is what the writers actually think is funny?

Me and my grandma used to watch it in the 90's but switched to mad tv...will sasso is the best

I heard it was best in the 70's/80's and when Farley was on.After that trash...but thats only what ive heard.

SNL was decent in the 90s. It hasn't been good for well over a decade.

Norm Macdonald was great.

Hooktube that shit if your going to shill vids user. No views for the hook noses at SNL.

He does seem kinda slow, but he must be based if he invites Weev on to shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhTfLdc62-E

Thats insanity.NO ONE can laugh at this horseshit...no way...it...cant...be....

>have leftist friend
>laughed at these
>Told me of all the "racists" he saw on his way back from new orleans
>racists where people that had southern logos or confed flags

Yeah also SNL bans its content being played for free online in Canada. (Or Canada bans it. Or someone isn't paying somebody...)

>has SNL ever been funny?
When it first began it was hilarious to the boomers.
Since 1980, 'snl isn't funny anymore' has been repeated and it gets more true with every season
It's good for a laugh if you condense the best skits from a season into a single show, and usually, those skits that become classic, are apolitical.
You'd think they'd realize that by now.

l o fucking l, you think SNL is fascist? they are the definition of neoliberal you fucking dumbass. pick up a book sometime

fuck yourself...and Gillian Anderson is godmode sexy

do you mean slow mentally or slow paced?

what the fuck are you talking about?

1. use hooktube
2. stop watching that shit, you know what you gonna get. do something useful.

Are you a shlut

Holy shit, SNL is STILL making Trump sketches? Aren’t people tired of these yet?

'83 here. David Spade and Chris Farley times were decent.

That's what I don't understand. At what point does the material just get stale and boring to these people?

Thats why I thinks its just pandering.I have a liberal friend who laughed at all these.Its only one demographic now that watched that shit.Make them happy or you got nothing

I mean mentally slow. In the interview it seems like he doesn't even understand half of what Weev is saying to him, but just rolls with it.

Here is a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ