i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/500/673/c8c.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png
i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png
i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg
i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png
i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting RinaRina in a pose/reaction similar to this, obviously doesn't need to be a gif. files.catbox.moe/hs9j8p.gif or doing Otome's RABU YOU~ files.catbox.moe/98oxcu.gif

Or perhaps being all excited and kyaaaa~ after getting a message online/text.

Nicomaki fluff.

Requesting r63 Vash

Requesting Konosuba characters looking like a traditional D&D party (think on Dungeon Meshi or Dragon's crown) may be around the campfire or a table in a tavern.

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Requesting Rosseweisse wearing Tamamo's clothes with the hoodie unzipped, optionally with the same hairstyle.

Can someone draw a smiling Ohayou face of Emma?

Here's the template
knowyourmeme.com/photos/865557-gyate-gyate-ohayou

OR here. Thank you for that really cute neko dawn user!

I wanted to make a gallery of images of my waifu, but almost every one of her decent quality images is soft-echi or suggestive. What do I do?

Requesting Akito (Prince of Darkness version) saving Hilda from police brutality similar to the OMAC cover. Maybe include something in text like "first he saved a feddie traitor, now a fugitive!" Bonus points if the cops are actually invaders from Getter Robo Armageddon

youtube.com/watch?v=NU7v6tki2uc

This request isn't for me, I'm doing this just to annoy a whiner on /m/. If any CAfans have a decent ref of Hilda in her stolen clothes feel free to post.

Anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Is she an ecchi person?

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

She is pretty strait-laced but gets lewded a lot.

Make suggestive requests

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Requesting Himiko Toga wearing headphones while playing a game.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Papagguy giving a weather report or giving his family a pet giant squid; tomorrow the US is having severe weather so this would be an interesting time to deliver!

Requesting these idols taller

Counter requesting them smaller!
Way way wayyy smaller!
And standing next to a really tall person!

Requesting drawfags to display how they draw heads

Requesting more loli Rina.

Requesting Raphtalia buried under a ton of Raph-chans. Screaming internally, externally or eternally

ssf please

You two again?

Requesting Wo wearing a super pretty dress and being bashful!

requesting coloring of this Chie Bride

reference
i.imgur.com/hasivKE.jpg

This with waifu!

Requesting Kana and Sora sharing a hospital room

Requesting Abiru Kobushi from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei as a cute Veterinarian.

A better one.

requesting cute suicide lolis

Requesting Maria Kumokawa curtsying and greeting her master

Any male lewds requests?

Naked with his shield covering his dick.

Do Gamagori.

>tfw I should've asked this question myself because I mostly draw shirtless guys. Poorly, but still.

Requesting him in swim trunks. Or anal full nelson'd

requesting toga himiko being hypnotized

I swear, every time I see the thumbnail, I think that the leftmost reference is Sheik.

Same

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding.

bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma

Alternatively mecha musume Reoko, in combination with Entei.

bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI

Requesting Yuzuru and Mukuro reading some magazines together about cute dresses, cakes, and other girly things.

>these /m/ requests are going maximum

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Requesting 2B and Emperor penguin swapping clothes with eachother showing off their white leotards

as one user in the previous thread said maybe doing yoga or something that shows off their legs

Nice, now I can show this off in the goblin slayer thread, thanks user!

Hope this is fine

Mako would be proud

Requesting colors for Domino, with her bikini being either red, black or whichever looks the nicest.
color: i.imgur.com/8GhYX9N.jpg

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.
Or Hana in a costume inspired by Pitz → the blue one
Full body or less

Shit nigga you're fast. Thank you, that's cute as fuck! You're much faster and better than me. Did you use a ref before you started sketching?

Boots and top look familiar.....

Thanks for such a cute delivery! I really like this drawing and stuff like it. Praise be to you.

requesting more of this blushing girl.

Requesting Ed, Edd n Eddy made to look like Ryoma (Eddy), Hayato (Edd) and Musashi (Ed) from Getter Robo similarly done to this picture i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/500/673/c8c.jpg

also please do a custom background like in that link

Requesting your own interpretation of Mai Natsume when it was a guy, without the ponytail and hair less longer than its in pic related. Try to make him less girly, and a bit manly (like a MC, but a less bit comical).

Requesting Amu Hinamori, Sena Kashiwazaki, Ohana Matsumae, Elsie de Lute Ima, Saten Ruiko and Sanae Nagatsuki playing poker together. Sanae giving Saten IkaMusume's panties, Elsie crying on the table because she is losing, and Kanae Itou's portrait on the wall. Everyone else's expressions can be anything.

photomanip guy here, who wants gagged girls? Multi-color bonus if they're /m/ since I noticed the current influx.

>dat delivery plus them finishing digits

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Rihoko (trying) to wear the virgin killer sweater

Requesting serena from pokemon wearing pic related outfit performing with her sylveon. If that is to much then just serena wearing the outfit.

baaaaka

Requesting colors for the improved posterior Anna plug

Anna Ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Looking for black or silver colors. Maybe dark blue.

Requesting serena from pokemon wearing pic related outfit performing with her sylveon. If that is to much then just serena wearing the outfit..

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character.

Requesting Saotome and Smeargle drawing lewds.

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

Requesting more of your favorite female or female(male) anime/manga character with their nails done like this

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Where the Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid requests at?

Why do I now get off from imaging my waifu cheating on me with various men? Like to the point she gets pregnant and doesn't know the father but tells me it's my child anyway.

I got one ready for the weekend

This weekend one of my requests is dressed as Quetzalcoatl.

Her body type is similar.

Well, she's playing a game alright. I need to go to sleep and read the latest chapters so I can put more topical shit in this pic, so I'll finish this another time.

its only a natural evolution for waifufriends.

Requesting Galactus Kanna.

Would you like to talk about that in private? I won't ask you to say her name or anything.

Requesting loli BB-tan.

Dumping something I made

Requesting Goku
any level of quality.

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

OR here it's looking great, love how she's handing off a second controller towards the viewer. That Stain poster though, will await the finish version thanks.

that's not what this thread is for

7/10

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

The ironic cool I'm looking for example: i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg

>this will never be drawn

Never give up never surrender.

8/10
why not is manga drawings

9/10