Terrorist attacks in Australia

Terrorist attacks in Australia

2014 = 0
2015 = 0
2016 = 0
2017 = 0

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/girl-attacked-by-kangaroo-at-alabama-animal-park-938852419566
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194235/Australia-records-highest-immigration-rate.html
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/27/australia-reaches-tipping-point-with-quarter-of-population-born-overseas
youtube.com/watch?v=315K79PJ_KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Each Australian post is a terror attack

you had a hostage situation at lindt though

Kangaroo attacks in America
2014 = 0
2015 = 0
2016 = 0
2017 = 0

um... nice try, sweetie!
nbcnews.com/video/girl-attacked-by-kangaroo-at-alabama-animal-park-938852419566

Mentally ill career criminal with no connections to any terrorist group.

le fu-

Have you already forgotten the 2014 Sydney hostage crisis? Fucking Muslims!

>Denial before acceptance or cuck

Top kek

Chinese in Australia:

2014: 482,153
2015: 497,506
2016: 509,555

>subhuman ape doesn't know what a terrorist attack is

Australia records its highest ever immigration rate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194235/Australia-records-highest-immigration-rate.html

Are you unironically using the Daily Mail as a source of information?

same here

Fifty years ago, the overseas-born population was only 18% of the total. At that time, a third (32%) were born in England, with only 1.6% from India and China combined. In the 2016 census, for the first time, most people born overseas were from Asia, not Europe.

Even within second-generation Australians, demographic splits are beginning to emerge, with those aged 40 and under more likely to be of Asian ethnicity and those over 40 more likely to have both parents born in a European country.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/27/australia-reaches-tipping-point-with-quarter-of-population-born-overseas

>if I attack the source it's not true
The actual source is in the article, retard.

kek

One just happened in your country ss than 24 hours ago you low IQ

No it didn't you euro-trash piece of shit.

chinks in australia: 6 gorillion, check mate bruce wong chong

what the fuck

fug

he held up an ISIS flag you fucking cunt

Just a coincidence, he was a mentally ill man who just happened to support isis. Not a terror attack

chinks and poos

No he didn't, you obese shart. I watched it on the news as it was fucking happening. He held up an Islamic flag and demanded an ISIS flag be brought to him. He also claimed to be working for ISIS, Al Nusra and Hezbollah.

Maybe get your information from somewhere other than Sup Forums.

How many deaths by dragons?

A muzzy drove a car into a crowd of people, so, yes it did happen!

>hey guys look at how irrelevant we are!

congrats.

Been nice shitposting with you guys but i have work tomorrow then Friday beers

Cheers boys

Here is an ISIS flag, Cletus.

>2008
Still not wrong. We’ve come a long way

And here is what was held up during the siege. You people are so fucking dumb it's almost beyond belief.

Because Australia is main ISIS sponsor.

News is saying he was in Ice addict. So by your logic this is also a terrorist attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=315K79PJ_KE

>irrelevant
t. country full of niggers and niggerlovers
enjoy your terrorism mr "relevant"!

If it said 380k for 2016 it's true.

Plus its the second attack of this type in lest than a year and in the same city. Further more Melbourne - again the smae city - has had a family festival shut down by niggers two years running. You must be journo to talk such shit mate.

Wasn't there a truck of peace today?

>I think you're threatening me but I can't fuckin understand ya

this is proof of australian terrorists

GODDAMNN NIGGGA YOU GAVE ME AN IDEA
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME IDEA THAT IS

He held up the only flag that he could get in the country at the time. Even our leftist fuckwits arn't stupid enough to openly sell ISIS propaganda in Target, not yet anyway.

Didn't you have an attack yesterday?

>Lindt

I wonder who could be behind that one...

The news is busy spinning that to be a story about a mentally ill druggie. Then afghan, migrant and islam don't matter. They did the same with the car of peace in January. Fuck me two cars of peace in Melbourne in one year.

By saying addict you are implying no control of action. Have you noticed how many times they have said 'deliberate' you knob jockey. It's deliberate, it's got a purpose. Unless the other bloke filming with the knives was 'the man with the gear'.