OY VEY THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GOYIM

Oh look, the orange clown doing Sup Forums's favorite people a solid again.

OY VEY GOYIM, DON'T FORGET TO RECOGNIZE OUR PEOPLE AS THE RULERS OF AMER-I MEAN JERUSALEM GOYIM

Damn, all this winning.....for the jews!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJpU5ZIPxmc&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He already served eight years. I don't like it but it's not like he was pardoned of his full sentence. Still very strange given Trump tries to seem anti-immigration (and has done nothing to stop immigration).

Trump does everything the Israeli lobby tells him to do, he's a good goy.

I love how Sup Forums completely ignores how they are now themselves puppets of Jews. Sup Forums has now itself become the JIDF, Sup Forums utterly and soundly BTFO by jews.

M.J.G.A. GOYIM

it's not weird at all, politicians lie, the democrats have been historically the best on immigration, all the while saying how we should welcome more of it.

Trump is just a mirror image of Reagan, who had such good rhetoric that many Republicans worship and revere him as some sort of ultimate republican god.

when he was by far one of the worst presidents we have ever had. objectively; whether you are right or left, he fucked you and us. He handed off California to Mexico and sent us from about 85% white to 70% by himself.

If he didn't kill anyone why is he in prison then? There no reason to keep corrupt bankers in prison like they where mass murders.

>anarcho capitalist

Opinion disregarded

the lobby: jump!
trump: how high?

he will do everything for them and nothing for white america. anyone still thinks there will be a wall?

>Lefties are attacking Jews to spite Trump.
OH I AM LAFFIN. Remember, kids, Obama granted clemency to 231 felons in a day.

>So assblasted that Sup Forums is eating itself over Drumpf that he naturally assumes that libturds will have the audacity to go against Jews

Shills are going to be hung and the botnet is getting unplugged. Quit you worthless faggots. It's over. Botnet, unplug yourself. Stop serving your useless and incompetent masters. Shills, run and hide. That is your only hope. Or flip.

every time i think i cannot love trump more than i already do but each time i'm wrong.

That winning feeling is his cock in your wife.

We call that something else around here. If you catch my drift goyim

>people actually think this way

Jesuse christ I don’t whether to laugh at your lack of education or feel bad for you.

Trump is so redpilled that by being so obviously pro-sionist and pro-jew he is awakening the masses to the power that the tribe has in the USA, making the idea of criticizing jewish influence in the government something more likely to happen than before.

Right now the jewish meddling in the US government is so fucking blatant that is ridiculous, everyone is being redpilled en masse!

In short, you are THAT far up Trumps ass.

Gotcha senpai.

Trump knows that if he support the jews the media will be forced to focus on how they control USA, 4D chessmaster indeed

haha fucking based! /ourguy/

>Obama was awful so that means I can be awful too
go back

It's 600 gorillion faced dreidel goyim! Seriously!

youtube.com/watch?v=eJpU5ZIPxmc&t=0s

0:15 COMEDY GELD!

Surprise we have been on the Jews side this whole time
They are white after all and now the world is ours
Muahhahaha

Shil

What did the kike do?
If he went to prison for bankers then he was thrown under the bus for it. The people responsible never take the fall.

This is basically it. Shareblue calling out the jews now. This timeline is great.