Who would you rather have as a waifu, Haruna or Bismarck?

Who would you rather have as a waifu, Haruna or Bismarck?

Left.

Bismarck.

Neither because KanColle is uninspired garbage.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

Prinz

No I didnt, you idiot. I meant which one would you want as a wife.

Bismarck is better.

Wife and waifu are not same thing.

You cannot have both.

Then whats a waifu then?

or else what, fuckboy?

A fictional character you love in romantic sense and consider as your one and only significant other.

Same thing.

Prinz.

Shes pretty great, but bismarck is better.

You don't need to love someone to marry them or want them as wife.
And you cannot choose who you fall in love with, therefore if you choose "waifu", you don't really understand what it means.

if you don't need to love your wife, but you do need to love your waifu, what's stopping one from having both?

When you have a waifu, and love her obviously, you would not betray her with 3DPD. There is very few if any anime girls that would be ok with their partner fucking and marrying other girls.
Also you would be a dickhead for betraying your wife as well.

What if it's an arranged, loveless marriage?

Now I'm just being hypothetical, but if I was married to a woman I don't love and who does not love me purely out of convenience for the both of us I wouldn't care if she had a romance with another man as long as it's not public.

It would be ok. These things doesn't happen in first world, except for nationality frauds anyway.

That's a really rough choice.

I have to go with Bismarck though

Haruna is pure

Difficult choice, but I appreciate fine German engineering.

Bismarck