All the colored land has been under islamic control for hunderds of years

>all the colored land has been under islamic control for hunderds of years

Europoors are arab/ottoman rapebabies, and most importantly muslim rape babies.

>"muslims can only win battles by outnumbering the enemy"

muslim forces have been outnumbered in most of the battles they have won back then

Majoos also btfo.

You have no culture.

Godspeed Al Urduni, conquer E*rope and make them suffer.

inshallah greatest ally.

Checked.

ISLAM

WILL

WIN

A Jordanian calling me EuroPOOR.

b-but muslim won because both the byzantins and sassanid empire were exhausted from their previous war.

stop stealing Persians,Ottomans and Berber accomplishments you ugly Arab nigger.
According to Bernard Lewis:

"Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Persians remained Persians. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and India. The Ottoman Turks brought a form of Iranian civilization to the walls of Vienna..."[11]
never again this time we gonna rape Arab world

Napoleon was a sandnigger

tl;dr

>(((Bernard Lewis)))

>Most importantly muslim rape babies
Implying religion is heritable.

based
dont forget how many white rapebabies were slain by the ottoman state

IRAN advancing in Arab world everyday,everyday more Arab nations being destroyed its over nigger hahaha soon you and your Islam will cuck. Never again we fight Europeans. you shitskins Arab were our main enemy from start

He is kike but he is right about some stuff

stop being a wh*te bootlicker

>stop being a wh*te bootlicker
shut fuck up you Muslim nigger.you Muslim scums use Persians and ottomans accomplishment to attack Europeans fuck you Muslim nigger bootlicker never again we gonna let you use us never again you are problem not the Europeans

And yet muslims didn't accomplish anything lmaoo

Persians and ottomans did Arab and niggers didn't well we leaving Islam anyway going back to our glorious root hopefully

>swiss education
islam was going from golden age to golden age with some of the most important inventions in history such as algebra and modern medicine while white"humans" were still flinging shit at each other in caves

Shoo now, nigger.

Arab/Middle Eastern civilization peaked more than a millennium ago, then declined.

shut the fuck up nigger 90% of scientists in that golden age were Persians you as ugly nigger don't get to take credit for them.
Ibn Khaldun narrates in his Muqaddimah:[14]

It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars… in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs, thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farsi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent... they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar. Great jurists were Persians. Only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet (Muhammad) becomes apparent, "If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"… The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them… as was the case with all crafts… This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

>algebra
Babylon>India>Persia
>Modern Medicine
Egypt>Greece>Romans>Indians>Greco-Roman,Indian books translated by Arabic subhumans.

Learn your history, Ibrahim.

>Middle Eastern civilization
not Arabs they are invaders from Africa

>we
>leaving Islam

Jesus christ is there any leaf left who isn't a fucking shitskin, go back to your fucking shithole Mahmoud and leave Islam there

eat shit!

>heres my version of history which is selectively chosen and not agreed upon by actual experts and scholars, IBRAHIM!
cringe, kys as soon as possible rapebaby

ARAB=NIGGER=THIEF

FUCK OFF

>Ethno-ideologist rage
Yeah man, it's fine. I accept your angry ethnic whatever position.

Muslims never achieved anything. All the supposed achievements were actually done by non-muslim Persian slaves.

Poor medmutts.

It is widely chosen. Islamic golden age is a meme, it was mainly fuelled by stealing old books from Egypt, Greece, Persia and fallen Roman territories and translating those books.

bahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
what an absolute fucking retard

imagine saying that irl in front of an expert panel and just having them start shrieking and laughing themselves unconscious

you just nigger stop take credit for Persian accomplishment,Islamic golden age just somehow 90% of those accomplishment are from Persians looooooool it should be Persian golden age

"Europoors" are those who didn't convert or get raped, those who did identify as Ottomans/Turks.

LOL looks like the T*rks got p r o p p e d up after they got ANGLOED.

>Egypt, Greece, Persia
thanks for understand bro these ugly apes try to stole our history 24/7

We are winning and the eurocucks can't accept it

historical facts cunt

>We are winning and the eurocucks can't accept it
you paki nigger are not wining anything

you are ugly ass nigger Muslim

Achmed, your country is literally our puppet state

kek no WE are winning, europeans and arabs are cucks. We are fucking your women in europe right now, europe and middle east will be BLACK in 100 years.

post a picture of yourself then. still waiting to see how """"white""" you really are....

shut the fuck up nigger-arab
berber were the ones that controlled and conquered Europe

I won't I don't want Muslim and niggers to see my face.however if you shave this guy you get me

oh wow. ok. so you could pass off as a mexican in america. nice.

i love reading sandnigger butthurt over our crushing absolute victory over their subhumanity, a bullet in every muslim childs brain!

t. slave

Does your North African master know that you are posting, slave ?

Okay

>medium brown heir
>white skin
I lived in Greece , Macedonia and Bulgaria and everyone there would think I am one of them so shut up .My ancestors accomplished a lot you know

>nigger
>winning
>nigger
kek

kek

lmao in France arabs look down when they see some black in the street. They literally shit their pants, that's how badass you are cuck

>absolute victory over their subhumanity,

Lmao, did you open your history books even once?

You lost your crusades and you were kicked out of the mid east by the end of the 13th century.

it was Persians and Kurds those kick them out of middle east

>Sardinia
>Controlled
What?

SHUT UP NIGGER nobody consider you human not us not Europeans not Asians not Arabs NO ONE

We are taking over in europe and the middle east (tunisia is already 15% black kek), get over it. We are the future.

>Muslims aren’t muslim

MUSLIM NIGGERS not same as Persians and ottomans nigger understand ?????

Arabs and the Europeans are getting older, in the meantime we make 8 children per woman. Demography is destiny arabcuck.

lol you never accomplished anything in history nigger and you never will

stop it nigger

post a picture of your forearm with your id written on a piece of paper.

>arab/ottoman rapebabies, and most importantly muslim rape babies.
>implying this is bad
>implying that islam isn't the final red pill

why dude? can't right now I do it soon though

>Almost all of it was reconquered.

>tfw non-whites still trying to subvert this board without success

Persian,Berber and ottomans are not same as niggers got it nigger ???

this thread is posted everyday
should be automatically deleted

Macau was under Portuguese control for nearly 500 years, surely they are all iberian rape babies.

so give them their own nigga eyeland

Notice also how Virgin T*rk stopped, in place where the Chad Pole used to start.

post pic of forearm, nigger.

aha you are Muslim nigger fuck off talyshi Persian chad like me would never give in any information about himself

Yet we manage to have a culture and medicine and science and inventions like the motorcar, internet, mobile phones, television, etc. etc. etc.
Well, I guess you are telling us that it's your backward religion that is fucking you up so badly.

What a retard you are.
>ravage Europe for hundreds of years
>Europeons say, "ENOUGH"
>Crusades BTFO the muslims
>Middle East fucked up
>Muh Saladdin the goat fucker
>Muh islamis culture

Congrats losing your original cultures to Islam, which was created by either a kike or a white dude.

these libyans are the same traffickers who bring us to Europe, we are conquering France thanks to them kek. and those that don't arrive from the other side of the Mediterranean settle in Algeria or Tunisia lmao

can't a Chinese nigga get sum respect?

Who cares?

A muslim is a muslim

u guys hated by everyone one day you all will be exterminated most of African countries don't even have military loooooooool

ayy lmao

>Persians
literally the worst muslims.

lmfao you arent white sandnigger

If your "experts" start shrieking then they are probably not experts. They may be autistic tho

iranian monkey. persians are the niggers of islam.

>A muslim is a muslim
yea my ass, you are as nigger don't get to declare Persians and ottomans accomplishments as yours you got that nigger you are racially different

>we make 8 children per woman
Good

We need a lot of slaves