/FASHWAVE/ Here we go!!

Same rules like yesterday, if you post I give back to the community! Unity through blood, no more brother wars!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aL
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8pVS37bhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po
youtube.com/watch?v=AwJdGO3rF44
youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c
youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8
youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI
youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo
youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s
youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI
youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI
youtube.com/watch?v=PW9ozFGDeuE
youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74
youtube.com/watch?v=dfa3dwCIS8w
discord.me/fashwave
youtube.com/watch?v=e8wVyinCmUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ISYHuSmIDAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta keep it alive anons!!! First 3 are free!

Not mine. Just passing it on.

One for you fellow leaf!

Question for you Fash experts. I used to produce industrial/electronic music back in the day,a nd I'm really inspired to get back at it, but move in a Fashwave direction. Where do Fash musicians promote their work online mostly? Is there a main spot I should know about? Go easy on me. I'm a GenX old man.

Ah come on anons you are killing me!!! Gotta keep it alive!

Someone needs to shoop Otoyas tanto into a little green lightsaber looking thing.

I only know of Cyber Nazi and Xurious, never really found any others

Here’s one for you burger!

One for u burger

Both are great!
I'm guessing I just set up a YouTube channel like these two did and get to work on twatter.

Another for you leaf!

Another for u leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aL Great track.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg

fucked up

Here’s another!!

One for u Aussie!!

I love fashwave
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8pVS37bhQ
Genertaion Zyklon rise up

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ADVECTION STRIDE - SENTINEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po

BIO-PUPPET - A DAY IN 89
>youtube.com/watch?v=AwJdGO3rF44

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - ANGRY GOY
>youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - GALACTIC LEBENSRAUM
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs

LOST YEARS - AMPLIFIER
>youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - EARLY SUMMER
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - TURBULENCE
>youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NOSTALGIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - THAT LOST CASSETTE
>youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s

NRW RECORDS - MAXIMUM BURN
>youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - SOUNDS AND WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8

SILVERHAWK - PALM GREASE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg

VHS DREAMS - TRANS AM
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM

XURIOUS - FUTURE FASH
>youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0

XURIOUS - RIGHT WING YOUTH
>youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o

XURIOUS - RISE OF THE ALT RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI

Here’s a lovely one for u burger!

Niceeee burger!!!!

bretty gud but gettyimages watermark fucks it up

Great list!

not mine, but it's my favorite
also, shit, i need to make a separate folder for /FW/ pics
Oh, and my favorite Xurious songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=PW9ozFGDeuE

youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74

>it's cold out
>feel like shit and hate it
>think about how my ancestors survived frigid cold and how my entire race is based on that coldness
>start to like it more
Anyone else do this?

Both great!

Listening to this one right nnow.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfa3dwCIS8w

Here’s another!

Here’s one burger!

Here’s one for u !!!

Put it on youtube and soundcloud if you can. Later on spotify if you can pull it off.
Xurious gets funded on hatreon so you can go that route to pick up some dimes along the way for your righteous work.
I wanna hear some good tunes dude. Be sure to post it up here and make a fashwave music thread when you've got something to show off.

All the time. There's nothing quite like a long trek through the freezing cold. It makes the getting to your destination that much sweeter.

One for you burger!!

Gotta keep it alive aaaaa!!!

discord.me/fashwave

A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once.

I’ll join when I’m home!!! One for u britan

One for u burger!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=e8wVyinCmUw

nice, thanks
looks cool!
btw. how can i create fashwave pics? Which program(s) should i use?

Love the music!

And that claim is by the right of our manifest destiny to overspread and to possess the whole of the continent which Providence has given us for the development of the great experiment of liberty and federated self-government entrusted to us.

the greatest fashwave artist of all time is unironically Eternal Reich. xurious has even stole some shit right off him

Well Hungarian I only collect and spread, I’m sure a lot of anons who join this thread can show and tell you. Here’s another!

Does anyone have a link to the archive/thread the "if only you knew" came from?

Here’s another one!

Dunno user... seek out the anons who do they probably participate in no brother war threads.

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Love the brotherhood ones here’s another!

this si the third or fourth time I've told you leaf. Black Sun is a cuck symbol and a larping neopagan symbol exlcusively. Cucks reference the Black Sun as Black Son

Will do! Thanks for the info. I think I'll start on Youtube for sure. Seems the easiest route. Obviously I'll be posting it here too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ISYHuSmIDAs

Oh, okay. Thank you anyway

But burger I told you I don’t religiously endorse the black sub I only endorse it as a unifying fascist symbol.

Your welcome here’s another one!!

Great thread, anons... Keep it up, we need everyone we can get and this definitely brings people over.

“Jove,” he cried, “grant that this my child may be even as myself, chief among the Trojans; let him be not less excellent in strength, and let him rule Ilius with his might. Then may one say of him as he comes from battle, ‘The son is far better than the father.’ May he bring back the blood-stained spoils of him whom he has laid low, and let his mother’s heart be glad.'”

Viking my ass, child fucker on the mug

Here’s one for you burger and yes we need to encourage our artistic anons to come back!!!

unironically, 300 is one of the most redpilled movies I've ever seen. If you haven't watched it since getting redpilled, go back and have your mind explode.

One for u burger!

Don't mind the divisive burger. He does not have the true fight at heart.

it's not a symbol of fascism. Prove it to me empirically that it's nota neopagan symbol. It was used by HImmler as a Neo pagan symbol. Hitler disapproved of his religious associations. If you keep doing this Ill just spam anti pagan stuff since youre full o fshi, Stop now

FO GODS SAKE ITS A CVCK SYMBOL STOP POSTING

BLACK SON
SON GET IT LEAF YOURE A CVCK

One for u Swede!!

im so sick of this bullshit. This ends now no more Black Son if youre christian. If youre a neopagan post it all you want go ahead and be a cuck but you dont associate it with any other religion than than one. It is not a political symbol it is a religious ideology

I don't think they ever left, user. Just moved on to different projects. I think we'll see a renaissance soon enough.

How about this, I only post the black sun to anons who post the black sun.

I have spent so much time fighting neopaganism I wont' have som cuck lead pretending to be "nice" to ruin it all in some fake fashwave thread

It's afraid...

IT'S AFRAID!

bump for MN84

Well we need them to do more art FASHWAVE and just in general art it really helps us get the word out!!!

Thou shalt not lie. Youre going to hell leaf. Since you have been lacking Christwave which I shared to you more than yet 5 times. I don't care if anyone shares it but you said you would

That’s your choice user.

>assuming mythology is meant to be taken literally

Do you seriously think the Ancient Greeks believed Athena was born from a headache of Zeus? Look into what mythology is and what is its purpose before you comment on various stories.

want some more christwave?

If you hate me go ahead tell me you dont like me.Its fine. but Lying I despise. It doesnt matter to me if nobody likes me, but it does matter when people lie. Since Hitler said lying is an asset of the enemy and subhumans since they lack strength and truth

Why do I have this feeling you are a plant and the mentioned sites and artists are gonna get shoah'ed or put on some list

I’ve got tons of Christ wave collected. Here’s one

I'd really rather have anyone tell me they hate me than they lie to me.
AS it is writtten
>Better the wounds of a friend than the kisses of an enemy

Those arent mine and you know that

I'm sorry about the sliding (((christian))) that keeps bothering your threads.
I still appreciate them. Please don't lose hope.

I don’t hate you user, we just seem to have a disagreement but for you I’ll post christwave ones I collected from you.