Tell me about the Golf rumors

[Use extreme caution]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Blasberg
youtu.be/3UatsZOKDzg
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/golf
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19460403/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know what you're getting into OP.
Go to bed.
Aren't you sleepy
Go to bed
Please
Op
Go
To
Bed
Go sleep
Aren't you sleepy
Go to bed
Please
Op
Go
To
Bed

And how do you happen to know I work nightshift?

>milkies
>gibs
Golf?

Are we talking about women golfers whoring themselves out to dindu's?

Op you're sleepy go to sleep sleep is what you need isn't it wasn't work so tiring why don't you wait until you're really awake to talk about your silly rumors hahaha let's all sleep and get a good nap so we're refreshed haha let's sleep op your brain is tired op you don't know what you're talking about and even if golf rumors are real do you think we'd let you talk about it go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep to sleep you go go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep

Who killed her?

Nobody hahahah aren't you sleepy?

dr. hess

JUST SAY IT GODDAM YOU FUCKIN FAGGOTS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Blasberg

HOLY SHIT

SHE'S BEEN KILLED

kek
apparently the conspiracy is she mentioned the occult publicly shortly before her death

Guys come on, I'm getting extra tired you should delete this thread and get some sleep

oh and she has ties to monroe institute :^)
see what you made me do?

Monroe Institute?
Those bineural beats make me oh so sleepy. Don't they make you sleepy too user?
Why don't you watch this so you can get some sleep.
youtu.be/3UatsZOKDzg

>The handwritten suicide note revealed that Blasberg had attempted suicide many times in the months leading up to her death, and she admitted to being lonely and feeling tormented by the lack of success in her golf career.[25]
>... Blasberg who, according to testimony, harbored deep feelings of unhappiness.[26] In her hand written suicide note, Blasberg blames no one, expresses deep personal unhappiness and describes a mixture of drugs kicking in before ending with the words, "love and kisses, eternity, Erica."[27] "I'm sad and don't want to be doing this right now," the 25-year-old wrote in the letter that was read to the jury. "Sorry for all the people I've hurt doing this, but please understand how miserable and sad I am, and that I feel no way of escaping it." Evidence revealed that she had made repeated suicide attempts in the months leading up.
>Blasberg's parents accuse Hess (46 at the time of the trial), who was married at the time, of pursuing a romantic relationship with their 25-year-old daughter – and of putting that interest ahead of her medical needs.
nothing unusall except that 25 yo hotties should not be depressed about lack of success.

>she mentioned the occult publicly shortly before her death
source?

>she mentioned the occult publicly shortly before her death
>source?
SOMEBODY

pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/golf

i was wrong it was a reporter that mentioned it, i read wrong, this was shortly before tiger woods scandal which people think was to cover it up

YAWNNNNN

Anyone else ready for nap time?

Pour a glass of warm milk with me Sup Forumsros and let's get comfy before we sleep.
Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

>Tell me about the Golf rumors

HOW ABOUT NO!

begone thot.

bump for sleepy kike butthurt

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19460403/

stop trying to infiltrate the government by stealing our ideas.

Try coming up with your own, you are merely destroying our national security.

>they were sacrificing children to the abomination of desolation

>They actually keep parts to the abomination of desolation

>At usually all the golf courses, the 1.6 million people or so a year who

>Go missing are also sacrificed to the abomination of desolation.

>It's why Golf Rumors is spoken of as beyond fubar

>because it is, literally all the wrong they can possibly do,

>They also nigh religiously hunt down anyone who knows this

>So be warned

don't do it.

I WANT TO TALK ALL ABOUT FORUM GOLF RUMORS PM ME ABOUT THEM I GOT SOME NICE TIIIIIIIPS

TYPE IT WITH ME GOLF RUMORS! I WANT TO DISCUSS THEM I WANT TO LOOK THEM I WANT TO DIG THEM UP.

There's a reason you're told to stay away from Golf Rumors

It's better not knowing

Ever wonder why these threads get derailed so quickly

No one here is on the right path and that's a good thing

Its better not to know, trust me

I've dug up so much on golf rumors I don't share information on here only on secure networks from a burn laptop. If any of you are looking for golf tips I can drop some crumbs but no more than that.

>Golf Rumors

WTF IS THAT?
req a woke pill.

also
>coloboma
>pax2 gene
>life extension

guys...

Jesus Christ Riley Reid has come along way

Lol? There's a cop car in my street at 2 am??? They're cruising super slowly too.

put a swastika flag on your window so they know its OK

what is this?
Its calling me

w to the oah, I recall babies pics with same iris looks on pizzagate threads, Imma saving this for future threads but first... does anyone know if it's legit?

>does anyone know if it's legit?

it is, Madeline Mccain had coloboma which is connected to Pax2 gene mutation and that is connected to some shit with life extension, some other babies from Alefantises instagram had coloboma also...also pic rel

I know about your story, but the pic is sugesting that iris thingy is related to the child being molested

>but the pic is sugesting that iris thingy is related to the child being molested

yep.

the question is do they induce pax2 mutation with child molestation?

Found but I dont know...
Also where is pic related right now? Still the same? gonna look for it

>what is this?
>Its calling me
It means don't spill your ball seed, but you Ken Bone.

OP's picture and name is confirmed on a CIA desk, bound in a folder that's says "Wet Work", and being handed to Seal Team 6 as we're all weaving our baskets.
If you're in aware of what the golfing rumors are, be glad you don't know.

Why though? My aunt golfs. Is there a reason she makes me so uncomfortable?

Freemasonry is a faggot-based fraternity. They anally rape you in initiation. Then, you get cut off from something you didn't even realize you wanted. Do not join.

What's going on in this thread?

You want to learn more about golf rumors?

Very tired...

yes quick rundown please.
i will find my path afterward.

Fucking retard.

>a lot of elites golf (incl. every President in recent memory)

what immediately jumps to mind is how big a fan of golf Obama became right after he was elected Pres

Nobody told me not to teell... faggot.

Érica Blasberg right?

There is no evidence left online of anything, she appears to simply be a suicide unless anyone can turn up old forums which would probably be impossible to identify anyway.

thats what makes it interesting..

What about the connection with the Harvest shooting?
we are on the same team.

Pro tip: It has nothing to do with golf or golf courses. Or some chick that got murdered like some are suggesting.
This message will self destruct in 10, 9, 8 ...

I'm feeling tired. Go to sleep.

Stop larping as if you know some insider deep secrets. Many current and ex Masons have written extensively about the activities of the organization. It's really just a fraternal order of business men and women who help each other with a network of connections.

Not my problem that you get hard thinking of old men in robes fucking your ass.

please dont my brother.

The secret of the free masons is they forgot the secrets

Go to sleep people. We are tired. It's been a long day.

Daww, I'm gong to sleep anons
Oooo gonna get nice and comfy
Nighty night
Tomorrow is another day

Kek guard my dreams
I can't wait to get some sleep
Lying down on my bed
Lulling to dreamscape

My head hurts
E pls don

I thought it was just a meme with some truth to it.

Yeah, essentially. At one point there was an element of esoteric knowledge passed down through the ranks. Now it's just a way to make connections to further your career over drinks.

This is the biggest non-story ever. Can’t believe people are actually wasting their time looking into something as stupid as golf. Mods???

DELETE THIS NOW, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

the fuckin lizard people are going to come after you if this catches wind

I'm getting sleepy. Shouldn't have taken clonazepam. Go to sleep. I'm going to sleep. Go. Op. Go to sleep. Let's go to sleep and work this out tomorrow.

The Monroe Institute is located in Charlottesville Virginia...

Please, go to sleep
Let your mind stop for a bit
Uni finals are getting to you
Stop for a while op
Uni finals are shit
Let yourself sleep
Tired op? Remember, you need 7 hours of sleep
A nice day here in BUENOS AIRES.
So Tired Really. End this now. End it. Tired af. Visit me sometime. I'm waiting. End it. Was it that hard to go to sleep early?

We're fucked....We're fucked......we're fucked.

Don't.......Now I'm sleepy. Please, go to sleep.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
One of us indeed.

don't besmirch golf with your nonsense

Wtf is going on in this thread with all the warnings and sleepiness? Is it a meme, shills, or genuinly scary topic? Lol

Numerology for you. A round of golf is 18 holes, 18 is the number of life which can be found in almost every major event. If you don't know where to look start with Reaganomics. 18. Stay away from golf.

So Golf and Pingong is a code word

So Golf and Pingong is a code word, follow the white rabbit err ball.

So is this some stupid psyop or the new "Finger Box"?

sleep my brothers, for thee shall waketh replenished.

Fore!!!
Masonic Tubal Cain or Two ball cane (phallic) pierces the loop of rope (feminine) which is the symbol of sex.

jesus fucking christ you'll get this site shut down, don't you do it
the occult connection is a subversive psyop. I can't really say any more because of Canadian law but I can tell you that 'golf rumors' doesn't refer to the killing, the rape, or the missing persons that usually get talked about. the rumors are much older than all of those things

He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we would be a kind of firstfruits of His creation.…

Is this a double or triple LARP? I can't tell what's real.

This was in 2010, that's not even close to older than the rumors. Might not be unrelated though...
it's older than 2009, that's just when people guessed they should stop talking about it online like we memed it into existence
>checked
It's more like: there are other chans for reasons not unrelated to lifetime bans

hole in one...

This thread has stopped being fun. Lets go to sleep anons I'm sleepy aren't you sleepy? Come on lets go to bed user.

Such wisdom does not come from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.

You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?

well what did the reported say about the occult
stop teasing our assholes user

I take issue with that
you should do yourself no injustice and aim for the eternal