Daily reminder that Paul Nehlen is 100% /ourguy/

Daily reminder that Paul Nehlen is 100% /ourguy/
Could this absolute madman actually win in 2018?
I want to believe.
This would be the first meme politician for real.
His Twitter is a goldmine of memes and Jews getting BTFOed by him.
He says stuff like that he works for God and will never bow down to Judaism.
He is no joke though this guy is a totally self-made very wealthy man who employs loads of people and yet he is still willing to troll these Heebs. He's pretty much perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcVsuCgYf0U
youtube.com/watch?v=chp8UqhNahU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((They))) are seriously afraid of this guy.

The overton window would significantly extend to the right, by the time 2024 comes around we could be having more R politicians do stuff like this if he's successful.

Whoops, wrong one haha.

>hello fellow white people!

Whoever this guy is I hope he wins
He fucking posts smuggies

youtube.com/watch?v=rcVsuCgYf0U
Imagine the salt if he wins

Why is he throwing Sir Oswald Mosley off a helicopter?

Lmao

Guy was an engineer, worked his way up, and started his own businesses.
Hes a great man.

His campaign ads are very memeable.
youtube.com/watch?v=chp8UqhNahU

I think it's supposed to be Maduro since he's a communist. Looks more like him.

Not much hope in democracy these days but I hope he wins.

lol he's bretty gud

lol @ all the people with autistic kids kvetching about this picture on twitter

Nevermind I guess it's this guy, who also happens to look kind of like Maduro.

Daily reminder that Trump didn't win this district. Should be a fun race though.

I was going to fuck my wife this morning, but I just blew my load reading these tweets. Sorry sweetie.

Can he be meme’d into office?

As hilarious as recent Nehlen is he's completely fucked his chances of actually winning. He's putting cohencidence detectors around jew names and he even went on Fash the Nation.

I hope he still runs and gets some pro-white ideas out there during the election. I think it would be interesting to see at least and might help. I really don't think he has much chance anymore though. Trump did well in dist 1 so basic maga Nehlen from a couple months ago probably could have won easily.

I've got that fehlen about the nehlen.

I don't see why not.
He's an even better candidate than Trump and he has almost perfect "optics" being a fairly handsome dude who is legit self-made wealthy and employs a lot of people doing middle class honest work. Not Mitt Romney venture capital type flim-flam wealth.
In my opinion, getting this guy elected to office would be absolutely massive victory possibly even surpassing Trump just because of how openly /ourguy/ Nehlen is. I think if he wins in 2018, he could be elected President in 2024, or even 2020 if Trump decides not to run again. The amount of Jewish kvetching and meme magic working for him would be unprecedented.

Love this guy

Very doubtful. He'll get slandered to shit for his comments regarding the Jews and white identitarianism.

People said the same thing about Trump.

Now that we got a CivNat in the White House, which seemed unthinkable just two years ago, we can now slowly start moving towards White Nationalism.

He legit needs to be groomed for 2024 run.

Does this guy do seminars on how to destroy jews and liberals on twitter?

There is no way the district that elected Paul Ryan will elect Paul Nehlen.

Not worth it, he would only be a worthless fraud like trump. These politicians are all the same, big mouth before the election, in reality they are pathetic little puppets.

For sure, but if he doesn't back down from it like most politicians would, we really don't know how everyone would react to that.
Trump said that Mexico was sending us rapists and yet he became President because he never cucked or apologized. Paul totally GETS that and that's why I think he has a chance. When the Jew comes at you, you have to BTFO them so mercilessly that they actually flee the scene. Paul knows this and that's what he does.

>t. Shlomo

Yeah, Nehlen would make a great prez after Trump.

pic related is who he'll be sucking up to

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA

He will win

Moishe you're not fooling anybody.
A guy that calls a prominent Jew a pedophile and tells that he should kill himself is not a secret Jew agent.

Their cloaking device no longer works. Every time you dig back into their Twitter histories they are hiding behind their Jewishness saying they're not white. Normies and even blacks catching on. Spoiler spics will never catch on because all the ones who came to America are crypto kike Sephardics who fled the inquisition.

corrected

Ffs claps elect this man.

Do you think that we could get Alex Jones to back Paul Nehlen? I'm sure that plenty of Jones's followers would agree with what Nehlen has to say and would vote for him if given the chance.

I wish. He'll need a bit of time in congress before people on the right begin to abandon koshervatism.

What's the deal with the "helicopter ride" meme? When did murder threats become mainstream?

Alex Jones has historically refused to name the Jew because he unfortunately married and had kids with one before getting redpilled on them. Says shit like Hollywood is run by Arabs, lol. So it might be a hard sell, but maybe as long as Paul isn't going too hard on them at the time he goes on.

>worthless fraud
>memeflag
>blumpf
You have a mental disease. Your opinion is as valid as that of a participant in the special olympics. You live your life shrouded in anger at your circumstances that you lash out at anyone who thinks differently than you. While you consider yourself superior intellectually in order to justify treating others with disdain, the reality is you are projecting onto others how they actually view you. Have you considered talking to a therapist?

Shut the fuck up, Commie.

attacking one or a few isolated individuals doesn't mean anything. trump used dogwhistling too and look how that turned out. ANY politician, nehlen or anyone else, will be a puppet.

>someone is critical of our fake populist puppet
>shut it down!!!

>murder
>communist

When you break a chair, do you also say that you have murdered it?

>No goyim, don't even try to support this bad goy. It's hopeless!
Drop the memeflag, Herschel.

as much as I'd like him to win, you're living in lala land if you think he can actually get elected

really that whole camp over at ftn that believes we are only a decade away from full Sup Forums tier candidates openly running for office under the Republican ticket and winning are just delusional

People said the same thing about Trump two years ago, so how about you just shut your fat fucking mouth and wait to see what happens, faggot.

Even if he doesn't win, him running is a good thing, and the closer he gets to winning, the better.
These elections are really a vehicle for redpilling normies.
Sup Forums should put its entire energy into getting this guy elected in the run up in 2018.
I can tell that Jews are fuckin terrified of this guy and the greater the possibility looks that he could win, the crazier shit they will do to try and stop it from happening. It's win-win for us as long as we support him enough.

that's actually a damn good talking point, surprised it doesn't get used more

Who is this guy and why haven't I heard of him before?

>memeflag
Please see my previous post. I know sometimes it's hard to understand concepts presented to you that go against your usually spoonfed narrative, but it will be better for you in the long run if you step out of your echo chamber you've cultivated over the years by only allowing the thoughts and rationalizations you agree with to influence your outlook on life.

show me ONE example where he is critical of israel or jews, as opposed to random individuals who are among other things jews

nice buzzwords. in essence you want people to support cucks like trump. some people will continue to fall for fake populists, some won't. in the end, it doesn't matter. The fake populists are shit, the regular establishment candidates are shit as well.

You are such a faggot. We don't need to elect literally Hitler. Is anything ever good enough for you?

holy shit

>why do want want ANYTHING?
>NOTHING should be more than enough
people who are satisfied with "nothing" can fangirl for cucks like trump and nehlen. but not everyone is, deal with it.

>meme candidates
Goddamn America is fucked

He ran against Paul Ryan in 2016 primary elections but the media gave him the Ron Paul treatment which is basically a media blackout so he didn't get much traction (got 16% of the vote.) Basically nobody knew who he was, but he has since gotten a lot more popular online through social media by revealing his power level.
I think he sees what Sup Forums did with Trump and is trying to do the same thing. But yeah just look at his Twitter he BTFOs subversive kikes and uses our memes it's fuckin hilarious.
He also went on a TRS podcast and was talking about how if he got in he would introduce bills that would ban all censorship from social media so people like us could go on Twitter and say whatever we want without getting banned.
Besides the good stuff like deporting illegals and building the wall, he's basically the pro-internet bantz candidate.

Yeah he needs to stick with the Trump style plan of saying things so "offensive" the media can't NOT cover. Actually, that's the plan we all need to stick to, IOTBW being a good start

Time for him to end his silence about (((them))) and redpill his wife and kids.

t.literal retard
No one cares about your faggotry

You sound like one of these boomers that have to justify your inaction by thinking that waiting for Hitler 2.0 to come save you is the most reasonable and the only allowable position.
Being against someone like Paul Nehlen makes absolutely no sense to me unless you're a Jew freaked out by the prospect or a retarded boomer that thinks anyone actually doing something to fight that works is an admission that you've done nothing when you could have.

oh fug I just realized he has a gab account where he posts even better shit

support all the frauds and cucks you want. just don't expects everyone else to have the same low standards.

dude shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit.

Alright dude, whatever.
You're not blackpilling me into your pit of cucked hopelessness though.

apparently you do. i was replying. and not to you.

not hopeless, just taking reality into account. but i agree:
>whatever

What is a catamite? I don't want to pook that shit up.

>hurr durr where is my hitler
>I won't vote for anyone who doesn't make a campaign speech on genociding the lesser races
>they seem to be on our side? nope check out this photo where a JEW is present
faggot nazi larpers are worse than cuckservatives

>What is a catamite?
a boy companion for fuckin' like in ye olde greek days

I can't vote for him, but I want him to win.

Neither can I but I'm sure as hell going to do whatever I can to sway the election & get Paul Nehlem elected.

i love this man

It's so fun reading the bantz on his Twitter

Love that guy.

This is about the hardest bantz I've ever seen laid on a Jew before.
I'm actually shocked he was willing to go this far top kek

Ok
Bye

I needed this one, thanks

muh sides