It has been seven days since Net Neutrality has been abolished and none of the fear mongering you retards said would...

It has been seven days since Net Neutrality has been abolished and none of the fear mongering you retards said would happen has happened. This thread will be posted every day to remind you retards how wrong you were.

Because net neutrality isn’t gone yet.

Yes it is

It’s passed, but the decision hasn’t gone into effect yet.

Yes it has. At what point are you morons going to stop regurgitating blindly what reddit says?

It's like when Obamacare got passed, its effects aren't immediate, but manifests over years. No government legislation is instant, how fucking new are you?

Youtube censored FEC chair's anti-Net Neutrality ad.

The existing "Net Neutrality" rules allowed that censorship.

The idea that "Net Neutrality" somehow protects free speech is complete bs.

>Obamacare
This is a FCC Regulation not a law. Why do you faggots who whine about NN not understand the basics of how shit works?

>government regulations aren't laws
F U C K I N G K E K
I can't tell if you're 15 or 75, either way you're stupid as all hell.

It protected your access to the internet. Thats now up to your isp. The isp now decides what you can do and see.

You have given the isps the power to cut you off from the most important medium in our time.

Government regulations don't follow the same process stuff like Obamacare does meaning NN is gone right now and you are a faggot for blindly regurgitating shit from redit.

>none of the fear mongering you retards said
Youre in the wrong place you nigger

>Gets all he knows abot NN from reddit and shareblue

my ISP came to my house and beat me up, he said he could do that now

>only Jewgle Faceberg and Twatter should control what you do and see online

You should control what you see online.

You seem to think that the effects of regulatory change happens within a week's time as opposed to incrementally over years. I'm inclined to think that you're underageb&, only generation z, after being brought up on instantaneous gratification, would expect the effects of government to have such a drastic impact in a short period of time. Focus on your studies, faggot, midterms are soon.

My internet is lot faster and better
and fewer nigger around

It’s now legal to do something that wouldn’t be profitable and would piss off all your customers. Big deal.

Did you get the letter from Cumcast saying your Netflix 4k use (one movie a week) is already to much and you should get the "We want Netflix to pay us double the ask from you"-Package?

You seem to be confused with how FCC regulations work. You seem to think FCC regulations take years to be put in place. Show me one bit of proof that supports what you just said faggot?

It takes time for businesses to adapt to the change in law, you retarded cunt.

It was repealed with the vote. There is no roll out for it.

>4k gaming uses more bandwidth than 1080p gaming
Kek

No it doesn't. Netflix's internet is now throttled boom. Also that poster originally said

>Because net neutrality isn’t gone yet.

Now you are saying something completely different so you agree with me that the poster is a lying retard.

It doesn't
Sounds like it would to me

You dumb fuck 7 days is nothing (((they))) will do things slowly over time so people don't notice.

Holy shit you are fucking dumb. How's maw and pa? Still brother and sister?

So how many days will it take? Give me a time frame dumb fuck?

>Now you are saying something completely different
I never said such a thing. Learn how to use IDs or fuck off newfag.

The resolution you render on the local machine has nothing to do with your network and the data required to play online, which is minimal in all games. They dont sent textures to the server.

Give it at least a year or so they're not stupid enough to do anything straight away. They want to make people like you think ''hurr durr see guys hahah nothing happened'' and it seems to have worked on you too.

Of course it does you fucking retard. More pixels on the screen means more data is being sent to determine where other players are.

The argument you butt into was about that.

Why a year? Why is this magical timeframe so special?

Youre as dumb as your flag would imply

Pixels are not sent to the sever. Game logic is based on pixel count

>Why a year? Why is this magical timeframe so special?
Are you actually autistic or something it was a guess.

That only really affects cloud emulation efforts and streaming.

Strictly American Problem is met with Strictly American Solution

How is your 'um and your alab doing? Still Shaqiq and 'ukht?

are you aware you come off no differently than a reddit liberal faggot who keeps swearing Drumpf is going to be impeached just need a year of investigations!!!

You're not even making sense you are pic related.

Reddit faggots always swear that Drumnpf is going to be impeached in 6 months or a year. Always far off never anything soon they can be responsible to answer for. You are no different than a liberal kike.

Always foreigners telling America how it's internet works. Very interesting.

Not even joking for your own sake see a DR you need help for your autism.

>ISP'S WILL FUCK YOU IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER
>DRUMPFY GONNA BE IMPEACHED IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER