If you were born in the wrong body now is the best time to get gender-reassignment-surgery

If you were born in the wrong body now is the best time to get gender-reassignment-surgery.

They thought gays could never be accepted in society. How wrong!

Soon Transgenders will be accepted like the Gays, and will be RESPECTED! The future is bright for the Transgender community :)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed user

Soy, not even once

kinda feels like a false flag to get all the fags and degenerates to out themselves so theyre easier to round up and brutally dispatch
i mean, me too thanks

trannies kills themselves in droves so i'm not worried

What year do you think beastiality and pedophilia will become "accepted"?
I'm thinking 2025 and 2035, respectively.
What comes after that, though? There's always more degeneracy.

who is this cute girl?

somik chan

>who is this cute girl?
You sir are so wrong.

>RESPECTED

Bong baits are almost always top tear, but capitalizing this was an overkill. Cmon man.

Thats breast cancer... right?

I'll never respect any of you mentally unstable rejects. I'll teach my kids to bully you "people"

Being a sex fantasy for closet homosexuals. Giving money to the most corrupted medical fields. Ending your bloodline. Accepting the disorder in your head. Ending prematurely your life.

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

>implying you'll have kids

I am a trap and I want a qt Sup Forums bf to dominate me and bully with for being degenerate. :3

somebody post that gross gender reassignment 'vagina' infographic plz

Dude, please help yourself

You're literally part of the reason that the west is spiraling down

Yo bro, gimme some a dem milkies bro.

What the hell

Now I'm really worried of falling into a trap oshit

1 post by this id, slide thread

He's just a symptom, not the cause.

Have 3 already, faggot. Make more stupid assumptions.

I am 5'2'' and I like wearing girlie clothes what can I do to help myself? Pls help.

That pic doesn't make sense. His tits are darker where clothing covers them. Are you implying that sunlight bleaches blacks?

Confusing erection

3 kids and you're posting on Sup Forums. very sad.

>RESPECTED

the first time (((they))) tried this level of degeneracy, we took over the institute of sexology and burned all their research and shut (((them))) down. hopefully there will be a similar uprising soon.

Thats a really nice rack. Is it implants or HRT?
I think I'm going to get my own set of tits. Im a straight dude and will continue to fuck women, however, having my own set of tits would be the tits

Gothic lolita, little girl.

Those ain’t Millie’s, they silly cones

go back to tumblr

Pedophilia will come before bestiality, normies love animals way more than children.

Read your post and take your time reposting.

you better be. Technology has gone too far for our own good. Just to be on the safe side, ask your date if it has a penis or not before going further.

You need to work on your masculine side to make yourself more confident, assertive and have more will-power.

transgenders like gays have no future. science will either fix the babies or islam will take over and they will be killed

not the same person

Hit the gym and don't eat soy

Don't lump gay people in with crossdressers plz. Plenty of trannies are straight men who get off to actual women calling them women. That's not how being gay works.

if you are 5'2 there is no hope for you, might as well stay a trap

Work out and get complimented by a girl

I know two transgender "women" who detranistioned after women told them they were more attractive as men.

Transgenderism is a mismatch of the animus and anima. Properly integrating both into your self is the true path to enlightenment

Why do so many Black men look like this?

Kill all faggots
I have actually seen something like this when I've gone swimming. Black guys with huge man titties even though they're otherwise skinny.

Dont worry he is larper baiting for (You)'s there are no open faggots or mentally ill trans here they would be fucking beaten up right on the street if they ever showed up in public

I tracked your IP.

Im coming for you subhuman

>Why do so many Black men look like this?
??? do they ? how ? why ? wut ?

What age did Somik even start HRT at?

Top kek

>3 kids and you're posting on Sup Forums. very sad.

W-what do you mean?

How? Will gym help like these guys said?

Unnecessarily rude. :(

>implicira da sam neironičan

kek

>okaaay rape you next week :)

fucking kek

>still reposting this fake attention whore

You know that respect is value when you earn it not when it's given to everyone. You can't prove it's biologically possible to be born in the wrong body. That's why law are past to protect your illusion. You can't win your argument on the scientif field...

Listen to jordan peterson at the c16 hearing. He is right.

Ne budi pička, pusti me da dobijem (You)ove

can't imagine a serb as a trap desu
what's it like?
do people accept your...err choice of life

Take steroids and lift like there's no tomorrow. Revel in the easy gainz. As your testosterone increases, your sick thoughts will decrease. Take pride in your own life, and don't let lanklets' heignt bantz get you down. t.5'11" king of manlets

>take estrogen
>get tits
>hop on test
>end up looking like ????????????

Serbs are just Tsundere, it's all bantz

>Take steroids

No.

This will cause all kinds of bad shit to happen to your dick and balls, as well as your liver, heart, eyes, and cardio vascular system in general.

t. 2nd generation drug free weight lifter

>weight lifter
Mirin

BW? How much do you C&J/Snatch?

might you post feet while we're here

Post benis you fucking degenerate slav

>not learning how to raise your kids from Sup Forums

wewlad

N-naughty

Just because I think I should have been born a women doesnt mean I will actually become one if I cut my balls off.

Don't know why. See it all the time. Niggers are weird.

How to not be a sexist braindead piece of shit in three easy steps:

1. People like to fuck. Get over it.

2. People like to fuck trans women. Deal.

3. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of this.

You can either accept this as your new reality, or continue to be a regressive Jesusfreak piece of flaming dogshit.

Choose wisely.

terrible bait

>"there's more than two genders"
There is male and female; anything else is mental illness.
You can either accept this as reality, or continue to be a degenerate Jew piece of flaming faggot.

lol thats not how most of us react. mostly we are like wtf and move on

>top tear
ok

>Implicira da sam ozbiljan

If you cant take the Bantz then drop your pants.

Jebeni memeflag

>The future is bright for the Transgender community
If you make it past 30, you'll have the chance of looking like Briana Wu, ie. not passing for shit.
Have fun lopping your cock off then regretting it so much you'll kill yourself.