Racist chicken

TRUE STORY.
I was doing a paid focus group this week. Two whites, two blacks of each gender. The subject was about a major fast food chain proposal for chicken sandwich ads.

Black girl makes note that the phrase "100% white chicken breast" sounded racist and made her uncomfortable and might be a reason not to eat there. Then she mentions that in the photos (mockups) there were "no people of color holding the sandwich" and again was a reason for racism and boycott. OMFG I wanted to reach over the table and slap her.

These fags literally see everything as racist and binary. Granted "white chicken breast" is redundant, but not racist.

Prior to the discussion she was bitching about it not starting on time, had a fight with her boyfriend and broke a nail..gasp! and a bunch of other shit I didn't pay attention to. Nigger was there to get paid $135 for 2 hrs of easy "work" and has the nerve to bitch about not starting right on time. (end time was guaranteed too).

Black guy was cool, but he agreed with her, but less enthusiastically.

Also she made comments about supposition that advertising insinuated that "white meat" is better than "dark meat"...then later admits to liking dark meat. Hopeless.

>Two whites, two blacks of each gender
>each
are you implying there are only 4 genders?

This. There are infinite genders

Ignorance is blindness.

One aphorism is that the 'stupid hate because they do not understand'

As ridiculous as that is you could easily argue it to be the opposite since the actual problem text is white. Fucking niggers.

> you mean dey outta chicken?
> dey shoulda had a trailer out back wit extra chicken!

Was this for Chic-fil-a? Their customer base is 100% white even though you'd think nogs would like them a lot cuz it's chicken. Then again, they're actually a bit pricy for fast food.

>bit pricy
no-nig luxury is worth it

They don't even know what they want, but that's not nigger exclusive, customers in general are garbage people 60% of the time.

I don't get the actual purpose of the cover... Is it for when the car flips?

Yes. It's an off roading joke.

(OP)
Not Chik fil a but that was her favorite place. Ironic

There were only 4 of us, so the most genders could have been 4

The only useful one is shemales though. In one million years there will be only one gender.

>Granted "white chicken breast" is redundant
Isn't she correct to be suspicious everyone knows chicken is white meat there is no need to mention this if it didn't sound better as a marketing term.

Chicken legs and thighs are dark meat.

Chicken breast white for sure.

It's not human SJW...she's a dingbat to even make the association

Why is your company singling out and targeting already disenfranchised PoC by way of a racially-charged focus group?

Are you implying gender-fluid people aren't human or deserving of your acknowledgement?

(You)
LMAO you got me there user

I used to be a social worker in Baltimore City. Having to deal with dumb niggers all day long probably shortened my life expectancy by five years.

(OP)
This was big city 2 hrs north of you. Brotherly Love. SO many niggers here, I pray the big riot never happens.

Why would anyone be racist?

wow..speechless

>we are all one race, the human race

When a white person orders food, they usually have a pretty good sense of what they want and have established how much it will cost from researching the menu.

When a black person orders, they will 6/10 times just say "YALL GOT CHICKEN WINGS?" and even ask "HOW MUCH DAY COST?"

To actually research a menu for the majority of black people is just too much to ask for.

niggers have no concept of time or having to prepare ahead of time so they can adapt to the situation. they just walk around constantly in the moment.