Why does Rap Music attract so many suburban white teenagers?

How does this monotonous unattractive music attract so many youths from the white middle class?
>please respond intelligently, instead of blaming the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_MCBR_e4ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P25ig2Dwmw4
digitalmusicnews.com/2016/07/08/blue-eyed-soul-hate-phrase/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_issues_in_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like when kids rebel against strict parents when they leave the house, kids born into safety and unseasoned chicken gravitate towards something exotic, dangerous, naughty, risky, threatening and full of sex.

Tay Tay and another rapper

Scientifically designed to be attractive to youth. Look into the involvement of the CIA in the rap music industry.

Kids want to fit in and get laid and not get bullied. They do anything for these causes.

whats advertised everywhere all the time, everyday. a constant bombardment from every popular source of media consumption. who owns that media? who owns those publishing organizations? who are the producers? who did they get their start from? this shit is on every channel, its called programming for a reason. i didnt say kike once, you nigger.

Because white people on the whole live a boring existence but when they see something foreign, they think "hmmm... that actually seems like a lot of fun" but due to peer pressure, are told not to do that thing.

It is a forbidden pleasure.

>instead of blaming the jews

How convenient

>kids are dumb and rap is dumb
it's real easy

>something exotic, dangerous, naughty, risky, threatening and full of sex.
Full of sex with whom? Rappers?

Rappers are the new rockstars and niggers know it. They have a lot of power over young people who want to pretend that "but it's just music it doesn't effect how I act!!!!" Especially women are particularly vulnerable to picking up on their influence.

Most people will outgrow it though. It's just a stage like emo/scene kids. It does have a lingering effect though.

Because they live in gated communities, next to fellow white neighbours.

as the albanian user said
>nuke it again just to be make sure

Niggers make lowest common denominator music aka rap. Disenfranchised whites eat it up. Thats as far as you get without being intellectually honest and attacking the Jewish Question by the horns.

wtf is that handsign now?

Tay Tay with yet another rapper

Just look at the owners of the corporations who give these niggers a platform and shove the garbage down every bodies throats. They essentially pay niggers to be bad role models for all children.

Shopped

>glorifies single motherhood and promiscuous sex
>focuses on material possession while downplaying the importance of hard work
>promotes culture of violence and a lack of responsibility for ones actions
Its forbidden for a reason. Nigger culture is the recipe for being a piece of shit with nothing to show for it

Here is the honest, intellectual answer you were looking for from an actual black user...

Have you ever heard the stories of black slaves singing negro spirituals while being tortured and punished by working under harsh conditions? This is what is known as "spirit". Spirit is what the whipmaster tries to break whenever a slave gets too uppity. Unfortunately among us blacks, our spirits are too strong and not easily broken.

White people see our strong spirit and are enamored by it. So, with a combination of the natural curiosity humans have--especially for things that are otherwise considered "taboo"--white kids see a people...black people...who claim oppression, yet whose spirit rises above in celebration regardless.

White people must let go of their pretenses and comforts in order to have this kind of spirit. But an easier, microwave society, nutrition pill way of getting a taste of that spirit is through gentrifying and synthesizing black culture.

Also, think about it like this: Why don't you see more black daredevils risking their lives bungee jumping, climbing cliffs, rooftop parkour, etc.? Because to black people, our lives are already at risk! I don't need an artificial stimulant to feel that cathartic feeling of relevance. I'm nervous enough when a cop rests his hand on his pistol during what should be a routine traffic stop.

Yeah the themes in rap are: acquiring money, having sex, and having people view you as tough or cool. That's all they talk about and that appeals to shallow teenagers. It doesn't help this generation was raised to believe "NOT BEING RACIST" is the only path to being a decent person or a person who other normie excuse every other shit behavior.

>what are trends?

You know The Game blacked her.

You cucks couldn't resist blaming the Jewish people, could you? Pathetic

Care to point me in the right direction or any specific links?

It doesn't as much as it did in the 90's. Way less wiggers now a days. The trick is teaching your kids to be smart enough to come to the conclusion that Nigs are poverty welfare losers who are good for a laugh but not to be associated with without actually telling them any of this. I call it covert red pilling. They must come to this conclusion on their own

It blew my mind when I found out NWA's manager was jewish

Same reason as jazz and blues in previous generations: rebelling against parents

>It doesn't help this generation was raised to believe "NOT BEING RACIST" is the only path to being a decent person or a person who other normie excuse every other shit behavior.

Didn't finish my thought before posting it. But a lot of people seem to listen to rap to claim they're "not racist"... It's funny. Or that they're cool with black people. So that's an element of it, that can also be broken if you put the idea in whites heads that they can still be cool with black people without imitating them.

This too. You can't escape it and how normies get their tastes. When they see it on commercials or in movies or all over the radio, they just normalize it too. They think "welp this must be what I have to listen to now" and just go with it.

"Put a bullet in his Temple" - No Vasoline by ice cube . Hate rap but was nice shot at the music Jew

Chance the rapper gayer than a sweet smellin jock strap anyways my boy.

>y'all done made satan angry
Anyway, you're onto something. White people are so busy scapegoating the Jews that they are blind to the weakest among them: Soy boys/effeminate liberals, weaboos/paedophiles, anarchists, etc.

It's unabashedly masculine, something that is pretty much illegal in modern western societies.

Tay Tay with rap mogul Jay Z

Because there's no white music worth listening.
Pop music is full of female illuminati type whores.
Rock is old, metal is cringey, and classical makes you look like a pretentious faggot.
Rap is all about men being alpha males (sex, money, power, etc) so at least it respects sexual dynamics, even if it's a jewish plot.

>tfw Jay Z is a literal cuckold

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

Surely you mean another pygmy

>I'm nervous enough when a cop rests his hand on his pistol during what should be a routine traffic stop.
Ever the eternal victim. That's SOP, btw. The cop doesn't know who he's dealing with. You just choose to see it as a racial thing.

Except both Rock and Country are more popular than rap.

Every woman I've ever dated listened to Rock/pop or country. It's almost exculsively tweenage boys and potheads I know that like rap.

I hate white people

I show you photographic evidence of a black rapper with his jewish executive and you have the cognitive dissonance to call it a scapegoat. Not that I really want to argue with an obvious troll hiding behind a memeflag.

That study can be biased considering younger people use digital media for music, they dont buy albums

It's the only "music" that is constantly filled with a message of encouraging self-promotion, entrepreneurial enterprising spirit, self sufficiency via attaining wealth, and pro-traditional gender roles (aka battyboys are disgusting and women are to be ignored except for their use in procreation).

youtube.com/watch?v=4_MCBR_e4ZI

Just a classic there, too many to list - Rap nowadays is 90+% fake ass studio gangsters that are homos - Boosie woke on this youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

Hey faggot, post clip with future already
And we will end this circle of shame

>projecting this hard
Stay cucked 56%
The sooner you start listening to classical, the sooner you learn that music today is recycled garbage.

I am telling you, rap isn't as popular as people think.

Just go on spotify, soundcloud, or YouTube. More women gush over Ed Sheeran than Lil Wayne.

Haha that nigger keeps putting weird shit in his panties that resemble a penis. Here it's a microphone.

>we dindu nuffin!
Jews: the original nigger. I guess that's why they both get along so well.

see
>youtube.com/watch?v=P25ig2Dwmw4
Among my many white friends, not one of them have ever reported a police officer drawing their weapon during what should ordinarily be a routine traffic stop. Conversely, I have been held at gunpoint, handcuffed, and manhandled by the police for what are otherwise minor traffic violations that are ultimately dismissed in court, i.e. improper lane change.

Lastly, I'm nobody's victim. I am a hard-working career professional, law-abiding, taxpaying citizen, and loving father. In short, don't sit around with that "woe is me" mentality, and I don't expect anything to be handed to me that I haven't earned through an honest day's work. So do us all a favor and don't flatter yourself, okay?

Because it was sold using white now it's done using blacks. It's the same shit but peddled as authentic.

digitalmusicnews.com/2016/07/08/blue-eyed-soul-hate-phrase/

>Rap is all about men being alpha males (sex, money, power, etc) so at least it respects sexual dynamics
Correct. This is the answer op is looking for.

Because he slapped her ass without asking for it and there were no white knights around.

kikes are willing to take a loss and take a risk in order to destroy their host's culture and population. just look at soros as an example. they literally spend massive amounts of money to try to destroy people.

>Among my many white friends, not one of them have ever reported a police officer drawing their weapon during what should ordinarily be a routine traffic stop. Conversely, I have been held at gunpoint, handcuffed, and manhandled by the police for what are otherwise minor traffic violations that are ultimately dismissed in court, i.e. improper lane change.
Cool anecdotes, sweetie. It's SOP.

Modern rap is pure garbage. Old school rap is where it is at. I don't know how people fimd mumble rap any good, it's literal trash.

>HURR DURR IT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE IT ONLY HAPPENED TO ((((YOU))))
When's the last time you had a cop draw their weapon on you for something as minor as an alleged improper lane change?

>FOH with your willing myopia

Because there is a big white trash, low IQ proponent out there.

>modern rap
ooga booga
>old school rap
oooga... boooga...

>mumble rap

Kek. So true.

Because white boys mistake white girls wanting the BBC for white girls wanting someone into hip hop culture.

Because dudes like it, it had drugs social dominance it was a way to be more masculine/cool in a society where thats hard to do, now girls like it because they want to listen to the stuff the boys are and also seem cool

>>please respond intelligently, instead of blaming the Jews

>I will accept any answer except for the correct one

because boomers perpetuated the jewish lie that "white ppl have no culture xd" so impressionable young whites feel the need to attach themselves to something. Sometimes it's metal/grunge subculture, other times it's consumerist bugman faggotry, but the wigger phenomenon is becoming more and more common.

Jew libs control the media. The media presents what is viewed as popular. Kids want to be popular. Same reason people are liberals as kids and when they become able to think for themselves start becoming republicans.

At least in old school you can understand the ooga booga in modern rap they literally howl like apes.

user that has taken history class reporting.

Yes, black slaves used to sing as a form of rebellion against plantation owner (I liked how he grouped every white man into slave owners, when only a few rich plantation owners could even afford them. This shows the level of intelligence we're working with here).

Anyhow, they sung not only as a form of rebellion, but they also do that in a way to secretly communicate if they want to exchange information. Say if a slave plans to take a trip through the underground railroad, they sing a song to let the other slaves know.

And you can't compare to the garbage the community is making now compared to what was sung back then. The 'spirit' songs he mentioned were hymns that worshiped God, and they prayed and believed that one day that they would be freed from their oppressors, as Moses freed Jews from Egypt. The civil rights movements in the fifties were inspired by this too.

The blacks that protest in the fifties didn't shout messages repeatedly. A lot of their rallies sung hymns as they displayed humility and gentleness (unlike today, when protests try to be assertive). Plenty of whites joined their cause, user; including plenty of people in power. Even Kennedy pulled a few strings to have civil rights pushed.

That humility and gentleness is gone, user; and that was what won the respect of many communities.

A lot of these cops just want a paycheck, and unfortunately, user; a lot of these black communities are poor and drug infested. It's not hate, user; it's fear. When they hear reports of law enforcement being killed in these neighborhoods, they can't help but to be fearful. Just as you hear of blacks being killed by bad cops.

The next you see a cop, just know that he wants a paycheck. You're not going to demand that fear out of them, you can only relieve his fear by being humble and polite.

Respond but you can't use the answer

White rednecks actually like black rednecks.

Besides the obvious answer that the Jews have a huge hand in promoting it to a)make people fall into materialism/hedonism b)keeps niggers nigging and stay in a cycle of crime and poverty b) makes whites worship and mix with negroes it’s also extremely easy for record labels to produce. Sound cloud rappers and producers are a dime a dozen. Making beats and rapping takes 0 fucking talent in today’s music industry, think how much easier it is to find some goofy looking face tattooed low IQ degenerate to mumble about guns and drugs in a booth to some beats that took an hour to make compared to finding a band that took years of mastering an instrument to be able to perform and record together. Then account for how stupid rappers are and how easily the record labels can manipulate them out of their shekels.
TLDR: Jews find it cheaper and easier to produce and to push materialism on the world.

I don't break the law while driving so I don't get pulled over. But I once smoked pot in a car and got the cops called, and a cop pulled a gun on me. Actually, two did. One was black, the other mexican. So fuck you

>old school rap
I've seen child blossom to man
Some withered and turned to murderers
Led astray by the liars death glorifiers observin' us
Watching us close, marketing host is here to purchase
Purposely overtaxin' the earnings
Nervous, burnin' down the churches

Oddly, most of the "good" rappers from the 90s all """died"""

The same reason niggers attract the attention of insecure females: fake confidence that niggers put out because they don't function in a civilized society, their "culture" is more akin to the animal kingdom.

It's objectively bad and you can use it to seperate manipulated trend whores from people that actually have taste.

>unseasoned chicken
I kek'd but this is a stupid meme that needs to die.

its fun for kids to behave naughty.
its why jew humor is so funny too, whiney petty passive aggressive human is a terrible way to act but kids have fun being naughty

Non-white here (inb4 nigger). Don't any of you whites consider the problem is your culture. Whatever you define it to be, a lot of your white children reject it and go find something better.

What is it about your culture that causes many of your children to leave it?

This is the most self-important
>Blacks have spirit
>Whites are lame
OK, Spike lee:
>Jungle Fever
>White Men Can't Jump
>White Men Can't Dance
>I'm oppressed
>Microwave society (eh?)

Taboo. That's the only reason. It has NOTHING to do with curiosity. It's taboo from the first time that teen boy heard Too $hort use the word "bitch", or that teen girl saw what "twerk" was on jewtube. That's what rebellious teens do; like moths to a flame; consume garbage in spite of their parents' warnings. It's not because you are desirable. It's not because your beats are intricate, or awe inspiring. It's not because your pants magically hover below your cock receptacle without falling. It's because everything about your entire ethnicity is taboo.

Dogs bark at you because they can't figure your complexion as normal. Your youth blame everything on racism. Your adults blame everything on racism. You speak of cultural appropriation while denying the pentatonic scale was taught to you by the Scottish slaves working the same plantations your ancestors did. You have zero contributions to the western world outside of being dated farm equipment. You have zero civilized nations on an entire continent of plenty.

But seriously. Do pray tell how we synthesize your "culture". You do realize that "culture" was planted, nurtured, shaped, and harvested by your (((handlers))) in the various industries of music, film, sports, and clothing, right? Please enlighten me as to how your entire race is the pinnacle of existence through unparalleled and unwavering spirit and perseverance.

>Pretenses and Comforts

Pretenses are a survival trait. Comforts? Bitch, if it weren't for these comforts (created by huwhites), you'd be hard pressed to spot one of your species above the 40th parallel; especially during winter.

But nah, mane. Go ahead and pull up a Tyler Perry movie and laugh. Laugh it up; until you finally figure out he's actually laughing at you; all the way to the bank...

that's a GDR soldier in the picture

I like it cause it is sociologically interesting. But I didn't like it when I was young.

>What is it about your culture that causes many of your children to leave it?

The same that causes your culture to abort yours.

That has to be a hooker

First of all, I love how I'm only one generation removed from slaves that sought freedom in the North and I'm being fact-checked by someone who read something in a book. It's not like my great Aunts and Uncles didn't give us first-hand accounts of the oppression their parents faced as indentured servants. It's not like I have family that actually helped establish the first African slave museum.

Secondly, I never said all white people owned slaves. Everyone knows that it was only the aristocrats in society that owned them. Not just white aristocrats--black and Native American ones as well. Not even my argument. Only a complete idiot would assume so.

And humble myself for what, exactly? That I don't have the same privileges as a white man, even after being able to afford his lifestyle, live in his neighborhoods, pay my kids' tuition in his same schools, and pay taxes in his same bracket? But I'm supposed to not feel some kind of way as two or more squad cars encroach on my modest Toyota Prius hybrid? FOH.

>LOOK AT ME
>I'M OPPRESSED TOO
Want a medal?

Also, I don't smoke weed, I don't dress like a hoodlum, and I don't obnoxiously blast rap music like some worthless street nigger. But that's not enough for me to forego the SOP my white friends never have to worry about.

This.

I like you!

That's about as much introspection as I could hope for I guess. There's a lot of beta in your whiteness. You've been a cuck cameraman in your time, haven't you?

(pic related)

whoops, sorry

holy fuck is this true. I had the displeasure of listening to some modern groid music recently, and good fucking Lord is it awful. this this is composed almost entirely of mumbling about "muh dick" noises you would expect a toddler to make. any white person who listens to this trash is a dishonorary non-Aryan.

The Amish have a thing. It's called "Rumspringa". basically, adolescent youths in the Amish community are allowed a time to "pick" their culture.
1. Return home and get baptized/join the community forever.
2. Leave the community and embrace the outside world.

A majority, of course, return to the Amish community. Why is that? Turns out that there is a significant correlation between how white youths are raised and how they choose to live as adults.

The long/short of this explanation is:
Raise your kids right, and they'll likely and eventually return to being more just/rightful in their actions and pursuits. Raise your kids in degeneracy and filth, and, well, you know the rest.

Truth is, a great number of whites have forgotten what real culture is due to things like television, movies, and music. It's true, and it's sad.

This is true.
The average white man looks like a cuck weak beta-boy.

But the culture of hip hop/black culture is highly
> homophobic
> violent
> manly
This is why not only white girls but Latina, Asian and others come to the BBC.

While the number of whites that have a cuck fetish is in the majority.
And the number of homosexuals are mostly white.
And the numbers of weak beta boys are mostly white.

You can tell it's a microphone too hahahaha!

This too. It's literally the cheapest, easiest music to make. The Jew Manager can select any sound cloud rapper account and make them into a "star" simply by telling the rest of the system "this is the star now" and everyone's going to just promote it.

because it's persistently marketed toward them

it's a one-two punch. various elements of american white culture are portrayed as backwards, anachronistic, or awkward while black culture is shown as being smooth, cool, and modern.

False equivalency.

Its a cult. They don't know how to use a crosswalk let alone get a job.

Culture is what we made of it. When the FBI tried to destroy the black community by trafficking drugs to our streets, we "flipped the script" on them and sold it back to white kids. (I'm speaking vicariously, of course, for those autists among you who can't discern analogies.)

Black people are used to taking the scraps that America gives *us* and making it into something profitable. You may have heard it called "the hustle" or "the game". But *we* are masters at it. Mind you, we didn't need *your* civilization to thrive under the harshest conditions this planet can muster. However, after having been treated like cattle, raped, tortured, humiliated and disparaged as slaves, blacks in America STILL found way to dominate in sports and music. No...dunking a basketball and dancing the Nay Nay doesn't contribute with the same merit as building a space telescope, but again: You're going to toss scraps to black people like they're rats, then have the nerve to get mad when they become millionaire assholes by way of weak-willed white suburban kids. FOH.

Just look at rap music and its use of audio loops called "samples": Little scraps of music that rappers are milking millions from.

And please tell me again how racism doesn't exist. How it's just in our minds.

Fun Fact: Not all black people sit around complaining about what they don't have. No all black people blame DA WHITE MAN for their problems. Not all of us are out to "get" the white man. And I can't help that the standards for "normal" look like "white" in America. But those are the cards this country dealt me, and I'm doing the best I can to play my hand.

>thrived in fucking aids invested mudhuts

You're still a nigger and the only reason you roaches do shit with sports is because we bred you like cattle for manual labor. It's also why you're all dumb as fuck.

>under the harshest conditions this planet can muster

nice bait. truly a work of art.

easy and safe way to feel "hard" and "edgy"

Implying Taylor Swift doesn't have God tier business acumen and takes the occasional picture with a rapper because she plays the media as hard as Trump does.

Yes, THRIVING. As in OVERPOPULATED. Even under those harsh conditions.

I dare any of you to spend a week without your creature comforts: Internet, electricity, municipal sewage and water treatment, indoor plumbing. A fucking week.

So yes, your lazy aristocrats did (and blatantly continue to do) your nation a disservice by gathering a herd of the Earth's most physically robust specimens and submitting them to harsh labor. And now you have the nerve to be mad at the cow, but not the cattle rustler. M'kay, then.

see
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_issues_in_Africa

Move to Liberia, take you nigger spawn with you or STFU